Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thank you so much @masajo I must admit I'm in love with the Victorian beach house as well! I wish I could live there lol
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Well, I thought I would have a bit of fun with this new build using the water slides from the new pack.
    It was fun too! :)
    Jurassic Water Park
    is a great place to take the family, or your friends or even a date!
    it has bathroom and shower facilities, cafe, bar, dance floor, and games!
    Original lot is in Newcrest (Twin Oracle Point)
    You can download it Here!

jwp1.jpg
    jwp4.jpg
    jwp2.jpg
    jwp3.jpg

• Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    That looks so fun! :smiley: Off to gallery to give it a fav!
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    <3<3<3<3 You make me smile, it is sooooo cute :#
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oooh! Love Love Love!! So creative and fun! Beautiful Job!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your kind comments @StSciurus @emere and @Nhicks it was fun and I'm sure my legacy family will get a lot of use out of it :)

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited July 2016
    Jurassic Water Park looks so very great! :) The name of the bulld suits it very well! The dinosaur theme of the park looks very great! The dinosaurs standing guard either sides of the entrance, the dinosaurs within the park and the dinosaur prints on the walls all look so very cute! It is nice that there is a firepit in the build for sims to stand around and keep warm. Very nice design and layout of the build! The shape of the pool areas looks very great! The frogs look great in the park on the side of the pool! The plants and trees look very nice how they are placed in the build. The water fountain features look very pretty! Sims will have lots of fun using the slippery slides! The flowers look very pretty along the side walls. Very nice exterior design of the building. The planter box windows and the greenery on the exterior look very nice.
    It is a very nice dinosaur themed water park! :)
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh awesome @lisa17ann and wow you finished that quick you only told me about doing it last night haha
    Its so cute Ive figured out what I love you building most now and no its not cottages, its your jungle/water park themes. You have made a few now and they all look spectacular, oh you just gave me an idea for a challenge (runs off to write it down cause we both know I will forget it in 5 mins if I dont lol)
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Thanks so much as always @rosemow :)

Awww that's so sweet @Cbear13 thanks! I did build that pretty fast didn't I lol speed builder in the house!!! :D

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Here's my entry for the Quality Control Monthly Challenge
    (if your interested in joining in on the fun you can find it HERE!)
    You can down load it Here if your interested

Well I have named this build after the very small mining town I grew up in. It is indeed called Rough and Ready California. And, I'm sorry to say our town motto is "where the men are rough and the woman are ready!" haha In my little wild west town. You will find the barbers with baths for sale upstairs. Next to that is the bank. The fanciest establishment in town! Next is the general store with it's own veggie garden and a outhouse for passers by to use. On the other side is the house of ill-repute. Miss Kitty won't take nothing from no one! :D next to that is of course the saloon. in the basement of the saloon is a mine shaft the hooch storage and you can watch a bare knuckled boxing fight or play a shady game of don't wake the llama! And then you'll find the Sheriffs domain. The jail and his apartment above. Also to the side is the stables. Last but not least the church in the centre were town folk come to praise me for making them or to marry their sweetheart!
    You can find a slideshow of this build HERE
    rr1.jpg
    rr6.jpg
    rr6a.jpg
    rr7.jpg
    rr5b.jpg
    rr5a.jpg
    rr8.jpg
    rr9.jpg
    rr4.jpg

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oooh wow Lisa!!!! Picks jaw off floor... Wooooow!!! It doesn't even look real! Your detail is perfection! The small things even are amazing like the debug dirt over fresh graves and the enlarged doll as the store clerk. The boxers lol LOVE!!! Beautiful creation! Wow!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Awww thanks so much @Nhicks :) I had a blast with this build. It was so much fun!

• Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Its adorable I love it, I love the garden next to the store and lol at the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 house
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Rough and Ready is a great Wild West town! :) It is a very detailed build! The layout of the build likes very great! Very nice exterior of the different buildings! The roof covered front porches look great! The Church looks very nice! Very nice Church steeple tower! The horse and cart is a nice touch in be build. The fishing pond looks great. The cactus plants suit type of build well. The music ans sitting room is very nice! Very nice red colour scheme of the room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and ottoman seats there listening to the piano being played. The flowers look very pretty in the room. The wall paneling and the type of curtains used looks very nice. The grandfather clock is a nice touch in the room. The furnishing of the kitchen looks very nice! The enlarged doll there looks great! The floral wall patterning looks pretty. The kitchen decor items on the counters, shelves and wall are nice touches in the room. Very nice bar! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. They wil have fun playing card games at the table or darts. The floor rugs under the tables add a nice look to the room. Very nice basement level! The boxing ring looks great! Sims will like sitting on the log seats watching the fights! They will have fun playing the llama tabletop game also. The nectar racks and kegs look great there! The stone wall texture gives a great look to the room. The graveyard with the tombstones is a nice touch. The home with the wooden exterior texture looks very nice! The fruit pictures either sides of the front door,the hampers and the crates on the front porch are nice touches there. The gardening planter boxes at the front of the build, and the side fenced harvestable garden area looks very great! Very nice wedding ceremony area! The type of seating used there for the wedding guests to sit on suits well the town theme. The flowers lining the aisleway look very pretty! The candles look very nice in the room. Sims will enjoy hearing the violin music played through the wedding. It is not good that the grim reaper is there !
    The town is a very detailed build! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @Cbear13 :)

• Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    That's an awesome Wild West town @lisa17ann ! I'm really impressed!
  • Options
    Oh thanks @rosemow what an adorable mod! I guess its no secret i'm a potterhead lol

Thanks @pronterus :) that's kind of you to stop by and comment!

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hi Lisa, How are you doing? Just came back visiting my family in U.S. and I see that I have missed a lot of your creations. I checked them in the gallery though and gave them well deserved favs. I especially love your cobble stone cottage, victorian beach house and the jurassic park. <3
  • Options
    Hello lovely @yanti68 I hope you had a wonderful visit in the US! I can't help but be jealous ha ha I'm ok thanks. And, thank you so much for you really sweet comments!! Oh and faves! :)<3

• Options
    link4566link4566 Posts: 59 Member
    Jurassic water park is amazing :D !!!! So sick!
  • Options
    Hello @link4566 thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Jurassic water park! Glad you like it! Happy Simming :)

• Options
    Hello all!
    My most recent build is The Enchanted Library you can find it HERE
    I started building it for the Quality Control Practice Challenge and after a bit of a accident :o I had to completely redecorate it. Well this time around it turned into a library and it functions rather well as such! I hope your all have a great week! Happy Simming :)

tel.jpg
    tel1.jpg
    tel2.jpg
    tel3.jpg
    tel4.jpg
    tel5.jpg
    tel6.jpg
    tel7.jpg
    tel8.jpg
    tel9.jpg
    tel11.jpg

• Options
    The Enchanted Library looks so very pretty! :) The exterior design of the venue looks so very, very nice! Very nice roofing! The clock is a nice touch on the front exterior. The planter and flower box windows look very nice. The outdoors landscaping work looks so very nice! The spinning flowers look very pretty in the middle of the flowers in the front garden area! The hedging looks nice on the edges of the lot. Very nice corner nooks with the birdbaths amidst the flowers, and the lavender looks very pretty along the front edges of the build hedging. The lit white trees are a nice touch in the build.. The water garden looks so very, very nice. Very nice water fountain feature! The butterflies look pretty on the walls! The wall fountains, flower boxes and the dome frames look very creatively great on the walls also. The water fountain feature with the frogs and lilypads looks so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the library! The computer nook area is nice. The books and other items look great in the wall shelves. Very nice glass window display with the ballerina statue, flowers and butteflies! Very nice armchairs sitting and reading nook. Sims will enjoy resting there reading books together. The computer study desk nook between the staircases looks great! The floral wall picture is pretty for sims to see when sitting using the computer. The area with the lit trees prints and butteflies on the wall and the floral lattices looks very nice!
    It is a very nice library! :)
  • Options
    Thanks so much for you very kind and detailed comment on my build @rosemow :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top