Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS 4 PETITION

Comments

• Options
    Alyssia29Alyssia29 Posts: 128 Member
    add my name !

• Options
    abbyshireabbyshire Posts: 601 Member
    edited July 2016
    Signed. I've been out for awhile now. In Sims 4, I'm disappointed with a ton of things, but if I had to pick my top disappointments, it's no open world, lack of design/creativity freedom like we have in Sims 3, and the cartoonish (not in a good way) graphics.

I honestly wish they'd scrap TS4 soon and start an amazing Sims 5 that has the best of 1, 2, and 3. A girl can dream, right?
    Post edited by abbyshire on
    ETA: Darn you, autocorrect!
  • Options
    BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    Signed. Not happy with the limitations of this game thanks to them using a scrapped game's foundation. The Sims deserve their own foundation built from the ground up to take it to more in depth levels, not built on some leftovers. I'm disappointed at the lack of attention to detail with sim animations. Many things are teleported to completion instead of watching your Sims carry out the steps to completion.
  • Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    Signed. I want indepth dynamic family play as top priority. I don't feel the need to list the various other reasons as I feel they have mostly already been posted.
  • Options
    emperorq52emperorq52 Posts: 98 Member
    Signed as well!

I didn't go through the entire thread but one thing that really annoys me, minus the lack of toddlers and overall family play, is traits. I feel like all sims behave the same, despite whatever traits you give them, except for the Childish trait (which makes sims autonomously play with toys) and Slob trait (which actually makes sims act like slobs). I've had Loner sims go around socializing, like every other sim, and have no negative reaction or anything..
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    me if there was a sims5 i went it like the sims4 but with no relation what so ever to the outdated games that is sims2 sims3 but related to the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    BethanyXXBethanyXX Posts: 118 Member
    edited July 2016
    signed

1-too much stuff packs and not many EP's

2-not much gameplay improvements or worthy content

3-becomes too repetitive to soon (which is always a bad thing in a game)

4-lack of open world like we should at least be able to walk through the neighborhood or too another house in the neighborhood without getting a loading screen same with community lots

5-no toddlers which was a very important life stage in sims 2 and 3

6- infants tied to the crib almost as if there an object
    04-23-16_10-27-23nbspPM_zpslfjmbgef.png
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    BethanyXX wrote: »
    signed

4-lack of open world like we should at least be able to walk through the neighborhood or too another house in the neighborhood without getting a loading screen same with community lots

That isn't an important lifestage in the game its boring and it short like a baby.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »

That isn't an important lifestage in the game its boring and it short like a baby.

The people in this thread have the right to voice what's important to them without feeling harassed or like they have to justify the way they feel.

Some of these people have left due to attitudes like yours and came back to express themselves. Allow them that right just like you would like to express yourself in other threads that pertain to your enjoyment of the game.

We all don't feel equally about what's important to us, but they were asked to give their reasons and they don't deserve to be ridiculed over it.
    I can't force people to leave this forum and I stand by what I say toddlers aren't even important they can't do much and they are a short lifestage I am also allowed to express my opinion so stop trying to make me feel like I am being harassed.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Toddlers are important to some people, simple as that.
    They might not be important to you, but they are to others. Other people are allowed to express their opinions as well.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    signed

Not important for you doesn't mean it isn't important to someone else's gameplay.

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    signed

I'm not particularly fond of toddlers, but they do add more to the game. The game is lacking without them.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Latest count:

FYI: I've been compiling this list in Numbers so I can keep it ordered, and since this thread keeps being hijacked, I feel it's a good backup in case we need to start this over.
    1. abbyshire
    2. Aeroprincess87
    3. aka_moi
    4. AlbaWaterhouse
    5. alexandrea
    6. alto1229
    7. Alyssia29
    8. amyvity
    9. andersson01
    10. Anmiria
    11. azxcbnm321
    12. Baenre
    13. Bagoas77
    14. bekkasan
    15. BethanyXX
    16. Bluebeard45
    17. BlueBlack07
    18. BluePearl94
    19. blueturleotter
    20. Cabelle1863
    21. cactusjuice
    22. CACTUSROSE1
    23. ChadSims2
    24. CharityHope
    25. Cinebar
    26. CK213
    27. clover24
    28. DaniqaSimmer
    29. despina53
    30. domina89
    31. drake_mccarty
    32. DyingLight
    33. elanorbreton
    34. Elissarr
    35. emperorq52
    36. emplaythesims
    37. Evallyn
    38. Evil_One
    39. fairymama47
    40. feetinstockings
    41. gayars
    42. gc6164
    43. geekchic96
    44. Gillie
    45. Glic2003
    46. glorifica
    47. Goldmoldar
    48. Grandjury
    49. GrijzePillion
    50. Hagfisher
    51. Haiden
    52. HappySimmer3
    53. Horrorgirl6
    54. Ianamus
    55. icmnfrsh
    56. IcyJ
    57. iriefthi
    58. JACKIEJOY
    59. jbestxoxo
    60. jcp011c2
    61. jellysimwich
    62. jheyjuneice
    63. JoAnne65
    64. Jul97
    65. JULES1111
    66. Julianajujuba
    67. keekee53
    68. kphillips2977
    69. kremesch73
    70. kwc1994x
    71. ladybreid
    72. Lazerus_B4R
    73. lfreshyeh
    74. lxsrenick
    75. MadameButterfly
    76. Maddanna
    77. Meeoun
    78. Mikado_chan
    79. Mizz_Creative48
    80. mortia
    81. Movotti
    82. Moxitop
    83. MrHawk
    84. MysticOne
    85. NatKingSim
    86. nickabitsward
    87. Nina333
    88. ohthedrama
    89. OLDGREEK
    90. Pary
    91. PHEOBESMOM601
    92. Polyrythm
    93. Purplrpiper767
    94. ravamaile
    95. rbridges430
    96. rukola_schaaf
    97. sajahi
    98. Sandun
    99. sawdust
    100. scrab22
    101. shellbeme
    102. Sigzy05
    103. Simanite
    104. simirrevirre
    105. sparkfairy1
    106. Stdlr9
    107. taigoesrawr
    108. Terra
    109. terraer
    110. To7m
    111. waggymiley2013
    112. WillowG145
    113. Writin_Reg
    114. yunagarnet
    115. Zango11 ?
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,191 Member
    You know Sims 1 , was a game that came out in the 2000 "s. It was the first of the franchise, and it was revolution vary than . Because it was in the 2000 s, and nobody had seen a game like it before . By standars now its verry dated, and technology advance . The sims game evolved over time . Sims 2add life stages, add aging, weekends,add stories . Sims # add Open World, Customization, Traits . Each sim game keep evolving in a way, and buikld up on that foundation that is the Sims . Than Sims 4 came a long, which had a couple things evolved . Like emotions ( That are half back overtime)ad multitasking ( thants need work . The CAS is fun, and improve but no cutomization. The Sims 4 instead just moving forward, they instead went foward a couple steps . Than went backwards, with huge previous features of he franchise
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    emperorq52 wrote: »
    Signed as well!

I didn't go through the entire thread but one thing that really annoys me, minus the lack of toddlers and overall family play, is traits. I feel like all sims behave the same, despite whatever traits you give them, except for the Childish trait (which makes sims autonomously play with toys) and Slob trait (which actually makes sims act like slobs). I've had Loner sims go around socializing, like every other sim, and have no negative reaction or anything..
    They always make their bed though and wash their hands after visiting the loo (correct me if I'm wrong, haven't played one myself yet). I played a painter in Sims 3 (and a loner) who never made his bed. He wasn't a slob but just couldn't be bothered. Felt his bed looked more inviting with the sheets open, something like that. Anyway, the look of his bedroom contributed to what kind of guy he was.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,191 Member
    edited July 2016

signed

They might been boring to you , but to me and a lot of people they were fun . Just because you particular don't like them doesn't make it a fact they were boring, or not important.

• Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2016
    signed

I think the toddler stage is boring too. You just teach them the same skills over and over. They also annoy many sims on community lots with their whining. I play games to have fun not deal with them.
  • Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    i own the game, but i haven't bought any of the new SP and EP's due to my discontent with the game; i'm very thankful for the open customization to gender that allows me to be me, however the lack of toddlers, the lack of actual entertaining gameplay, the lack of more open world play and more has left a sour flavor in my mouth. :/ so, consider me signed.