Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dine Out (Bar)

Does anyone know of any creator who have a bar? I want to open a "restaurant" that only sells drinks. Is that even possible? To say that I don't know the first thing about building is an understatement so I'm looking for one that I can change around a bit. I've looked into gallery but I've not found anything eye-catching. Unless I'm not using the correct words when searching.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I'm not sure you can do this. Maybe someone could test it out.

Also, if you are able to tend a bar at your own restaurant given you have high enough mixology skill, you could get money off of it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LMJLMJ Posts: 161 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'm not sure you can do this. Maybe someone could test it out.

Also, if you are able to tend a bar at your own restaurant given you have high enough mixology skill, you could get money off of it.

Aw that sucks. Wish there wasn't so much restriction to this pack. How about a fast food setup?
    Btw, I <3 your signature. :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Why have a "restaurant" that only serves drinks? That's called a bar.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I know that...obviously this pack is about restaurant. Not what I'm look for.
  • Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    You can! On the menu only set a drinks menu and that's all they'll order!
  • Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    Because you can't own a bar
    Sara74469 wrote: »
    You can! On the menu only set a drinks menu and that's all they'll order!
    Sara74469 wrote: »
    Because you can't own a bar

Thanks very much! Wasn't sure if there was a way around that because I got a place but wasn't sure if it had to be under restaurant or bar. I hope they expand on this. People could then use separate stores: bar, restaurant, cafe.
    Do I still need a chef if there's only drinks?
    Because it's still a restaurant that only serves drinks, you still must hire a host, waiter and chef. Which means you need a lot of sims that like to drink to pay three wages of employees that you really don't need. Again, why have a restaurant that only serves drinks.
    All you had to say was yes or no instead of being a negative Nancy. There's enough of that around here. What's the issue here
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    TheSimSupply built a bar, that one looked cool - check him out in the gallery!
    TheSimSupply built a bar, that one looked cool - check him out in the gallery!

Thanks very much. :smile:
    What you call being negative, I call giving advise. I'm sorry that you can't play the game in a way it wasn't programmed to be played. That's on you. I just thought you would want to know all the facts. My bad. Please build it. I look forward to hearing how fun it is. Maybe I'll try it myself.
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    She asked a question wanting helpfull info not attitude why not just say no I don't think that can be done and leave it at that.If she wants a place that just drinks that's up to her
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    The capitalist-aspect of Dine Out wouldn't allow for a bar as a venture, but it could still be fun :)

You could serve simple bar-food like nachos and olives with the drinks. And there has been problems in regards to making the customers do other things than eating, but they do get up to dance if you place musical objects on the same room, maybe they will play darts and things like that as well? Have fun testing things out to make the perfect bar!