Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Ah well. I'll just stick to my current system for when I care, then!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    There's something about story progression in the career tuning files, with a bunch of weight/tests to determine who should join/quit/retire this career via story progression, a weight of 0 disabling the action completely.
  • egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    There's something about story progression in the career tuning files, with a bunch of weight/tests to determine who should join/quit/retire this career via story progression, a weight of 0 disabling the action completely.

@Neia Thanks! DP probably already knew that, but (I didn't, so) I passed it on anyway. I appreciate the info. :)

• halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited March 2016
    What a wonderful thread.
    Thank you @egwarhammer for showing me this.

What I really want a mod like TS2's Monique PC. That mod had so many things but what I'm really interested in from using the PC are two things:

1- Open individual bank accounts for the sims. You deposit funds to that account from the household money so each sim can have his own account if needed. The great thing about these accounts that they were earning interest so they kinda acted like investments as well, the interest used to be paid on the account weekly. This is so good to put the extra cash to grow and also was a great way to separate the money of strangers living in the same house. So once a sim wants to move out he has his own cash.

2- Lottery. Yes there is one lottery mod right now but I am not liking it. With Monique's PC you can buy 4 different kind of lottery tickets for several periods. and by the end of every week a notification pops up whether your sim won or lost with each ticket he bought.

I really love to see this made for TS4.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
    Hot on the heels of my Kids Club=Deliquents? thread, I'd like to ask for some sort of Filter mod that takes into account the days and times Sims should be at work, at school, or otherwise unavailable (including kids at bars, so age limited filters too), and will BLOCK them from showing up where they should not BE.

I have plenty of unemployed and otherwise unencumbered sims the game COULD use to populate a map, if it would just pass over the ones that have other obligations, that would be sweet. More real.

Could this possibly be a doable thing? PLEASE?
  • NaiaNaia Posts: 117 Member
    I really wish someone could revive this mod
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/120943443414/for-rent-apartment-mod-by-simmythesim-sims-4
    Because developer of this mod abandoned it...
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Naia wrote: »
    I really wish someone could revive this mod
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/120943443414/for-rent-apartment-mod-by-simmythesim-sims-4
    Because developer of this mod abandoned it...

I second this request. I really want to run an apartment too.
  • Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Drugs and alcohol mod

Functional gun mods

Fatal disease mods

Mod to stop townies from using cc (there might be one already)

Mod to delete cc from CAS

That's all I've got for now
  • Lovely_KristyLovely_Kristy Posts: 643 Member
    Drugs and alcohol mod

Functional gun mods

Fatal disease mods

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774898/lets-keep-things-t-for-teen
    giphy.gif

I know you can use Sims4Studio package editor for the first thing, and I *think* it will do the second thing, too.

S4S website has tutorials on all things CC, if you're interested in looking around. And Creator Studios with a WIDE variety of cc items, too. Really nice site.
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Oh! Another request.... (still really big on that master-club editor mod, btw)

But if it doesn't exist already, what about a mod that unlocks the generic lots to make them available for club hangouts? Or for any gathering for that matter, like weddings or parties. But i have a youth center for all my child/teen clubs, but their shared clubhouse is set as a lounge at the moment, so it's always over run with adults who drink all their coffee and hog the dance floor I've put there.... Same issue for an elder-only country club set as a nightclub.

Is something like this even possible?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • nnea123nnea123 Posts: 63 Member
    I would love generic lots to be a possible place for club gatherings and weddings. I don't get the point of them now because you can't use it nearly anything.

Generic lots freed like that would be awesome mod. I hate it when my weddings in a church (set as a lounge) are crowded with random sims who weren't invited.
  • Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited March 2016
    Drugs and alcohol mod

Functional gun mods

Fatal disease mods

Where can I request those type of mods then?

I know you can use Sims4Studio package editor for the first thing, and I *think* it will do the second thing, too.

S4S website has tutorials on all things CC, if you're interested in looking around. And Creator Studios with a WIDE variety of cc items, too. Really nice site.

Ok I'll try downloading sims 4 studio again, I think mine is outdated
  • Shimrod101Shimrod101 Posts: 304 Member
    "But if it doesn't exist already, what about a mod that unlocks the generic lots to make them available for club hangouts? Or for any gathering for that matter, like weddings or parties. But i have a youth center for all my child/teen clubs, but their shared clubhouse is set as a lounge at the moment, so it's always over run with adults who drink all their coffee and hog the dance floor I've put there.... Same issue for an elder-only country club set as a nightclub.
    Is something like this even possible?"

Is possible:
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=575470
  • Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    Shimrod101 wrote: »
    "But if it doesn't exist already, what about a mod that unlocks the generic lots to make them available for club hangouts? Or for any gathering for that matter, like weddings or parties. But i have a youth center for all my child/teen clubs, but their shared clubhouse is set as a lounge at the moment, so it's always over run with adults who drink all their coffee and hog the dance floor I've put there.... Same issue for an elder-only country club set as a nightclub.
    Is something like this even possible?"

Is possible:
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=575470

Awesome! Thanks a ton! I cant wait to get this downloaded!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • RestlessJukeboxRestlessJukebox Posts: 69 Member
    Cigarette mod!!
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Is there an insane trait mod? Besides talking to themselves once in a while, my insane sim seems pretty normal. I talk to myself once in a while, and don't consider myself insane...

Also, thank you to all the amazing modders out there! I just started using them this month, and now I'm addicted to mods :-)
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I would love a mod that slowed the DJ down from changing songs. They literally change songs every 10 secs and it drives me crazy.

Also, I would love a mod to be able to kill other sims with the simray gun.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Cigarette mod!!

I'm sorry but a Mod like that would violate this board's TOS.

edited April 2016
    @imhappy see your pm
  • ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    I'd love if someone can do an update to the education career on modthesims...the original creator isn't going to update it
  • Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Is there an insane trait mod? Besides talking to themselves once in a while, my insane sim seems pretty normal. I talk to myself once in a while, and don't consider myself insane...

Also, thank you to all the amazing modders out there! I just started using them this month, and now I'm addicted to mods :-)
    I'm wondering the same! I loved in the Sims 3 when they would always be in the wrong outfits and talk to random objects. Maybe random fights would be fun too :D .

keekee53 wrote: »
    I would love a mod that slowed the DJ down from changing songs. They literally change songs every 10 secs and it drives me crazy.

Also, I would love a mod to be able to kill other sims with the simray gun.
    that would be amazing.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Does anyone know if there is and updated mod that will not take children away if the adult dies in the game and they are left alone?
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is and updated mod that will not take children away if the adult dies in the game and they are left alone?

I don't, but I'm adding a link to the original by Dr. Chillgood, who has retired from modding. Hoping somebody will take updating it on, I loved this mod!

Orphan Children Aren't Deleted / Children Can Care For Babies and Pay Bills OLD DO NOT USE
    by DrChillgood Posted 8th Jan 2015 at 8:22 PM - Updated 8th Jan 2016 at 1:28 PM by DrChillgood

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545436