Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

baby bumps :)

Comments

• JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    edited May 2016
    My Sim Marissa, with her fiancé, during her first pregnancy:
    Njsqizu.jpg

They had a beautiful set of twins, Imogen and Jake:
    bx3P70z.jpg

Imogen was named after her aunt, who died in a fire just after she became a teen.
  • egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @JessicaSimston I love the babies clothes! So cute!

Thank you all for posting your adorable baby bump pics!!! :)<3
  • JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    egandre wrote: »
    @JessicaSimston I love the babies clothes! So cute!

Thank you all for posting your adorable baby bump pics!!! :)<3

Yes, those outfits are so cute! They are my favourite piece of baby cc, I'd link them for your but I've forgotten where I got them from.
  • Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    Since Paolo Rocca was always busy being a DJ and all, he had little to no time to spend with Stevie. She was pregnant with his child and it was a very difficult pregnancy. She had to do everything alone with no assistance. She even gave birth to the baby alone! (Paolo did come along, but left to do who knows what...) Not to mention that she got very sick during her pregnancy. She was sneezing like crazy! :/ But she made it and gave birth to a healthy baby boy. :) I was very proud of her lol.
    04_17_16_3_47_37_PM.png
    04_19_16_7_40_57_PM.png
    04_19_16_7_42_52_PM.png
    04_19_16_8_01_45_PM.png
    04_23_16_11_42_31_AM.png
  • siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    @Mafe5125 Poor mumsy! :-(
    So beautiful! @Mafe5125 Paolo does not look too happy though! :'(:p
  • Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    @Mafe5125 Poor mumsy! :-(

Indeed. :-( But I gotta say that she has done a great job at raising her son alone. This is him today!
    04_24_16_8_00_13_PM.png
    04_24_16_9_12_19_PM.png
    egandre wrote: »
    So beautiful! @Mafe5125 Paolo does not look too happy though! :'(:p

Thank you <3 It was hard to tell :) it still is. He does try to spend time with Liam but not as often as he should.
  • Cristal_SwanCristal_Swan Posts: 234 Member
    [img][/img]AQUtNyS.jpg

My fave pregnant pic that I've taken. :) just love how happy she looks. :D
    Pregnancy is such a beautiful aspect of sims 4! <3 Is it usually easy to get your sims pregnant or have you had any sims struggle?
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    I like the diversity in pregnancies, no two sims carry the same to me. This is my favorite ones I usually post when I see a discussion like this.
    09-08-15_1-38nbspPM.png

12-03-15_2-00-48nbspPM.png
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
    Lovely! @blewis823 How far along was the sim in the first picture? Love the full baby bump!
    Both were in their 3rd trimester and ready to give birth at any time. It was kind of endearing because I love the first picture family so much I've played them in 3 different saves and she always have a huge pregnant belly. LOL
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    09-08-15_1-38nbspPM.png
    This pic looks so comfy :)

@SimplyTori Riley looks so cute!! Are her eyes natural?

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    Thank you @egandre and @Simpkin. :smiley:
    @blewis823 Amazing comparison! I wish my mumsies would carry so big!
    edited May 2016
    Thank you @siennaSTAR. :)
    Fifi is not that big, before pregnancy but I guess Jolly (her husband) may be accounting for the large belly? IDK, grasping at straws.
    The%20Orges.png

This is the baby boy she was carrying, grown up and married. They are expecting in one of my saves but I haven't went back to it yet. I think Stompy grew up well. :)
    couple%20pic.png
    Oops, forgot the picture. Sorry.
    What a cute couple @blewis823 ! Their son is handsome too. I've always wondered what makes a Sim carry big or not.. My Sims' wife was much bigger than Fifi but she had a rather normal tummy for her size (I posted earlier in this thread). I wonder if the husband really does come into play...
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    @lmkiture I had to stop after reading your post to say, wow! That's the biggest Sim belly I've ever seen for a single birth! Simply amazing.
    A bit off topic... but do your sims have post baby weight? Or do they bounce back right away?
    siennaSTAR wrote: »
    What a cute couple @blewis823 ! Their son is handsome too. I've always wondered what makes a Sim carry big or not.. My Sims' wife was much bigger than Fifi but she had a rather normal tummy for her size (I posted earlier in this thread). I wonder if the husband really does come into play...

If I wasn't busy, I would play the save with Stompy and Madelyn to see if the husband comes into play. Madelyn is in the 1st trimester and not showing much but I accounted that to Maddie being thin. Stompy is not overweight, he's rather buff and the yoga instructor in the save. Now I am so curious. LOL

I love to dress the pregnant sims in my game. I have a couple of lookbooks I posted on tumblr showing their outfits. I like them looking comfy and fashionable.
    maternity%20wear%20sims.png
    Winter%20Maternity%20Wear.png
    @JessicaSimston The baby CC is so cute! I love those bassinets and the clothes!
  • littleawesome88littleawesome88 Posts: 3 New Member
    Don't know how to post pictures.. XD
    > @littleawesome88 said:
    > Don't know how to post pictures.. XD

As a New Member, we can't yet. :(

But keep on posting, and people will like what you post, and soon adding pictures will be an option.

Blame internet trolls. If it weren't for them, I could post the link that gives a rundown for you forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know-updated-30-12-14
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    2FlIjzQ.png
    my sim's baby bump
    6adMCGP.gif
  • littleawesome88littleawesome88 Posts: 3 New Member
    My sim is on her 4th child.. they grow up so fast :'( xD
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top