Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What supernaturals do YOU want to return?

Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
Like the title stated, are there any supernaturals that you want to return? And if so, which ones?

Though I've never cared for most supernaturals in Sims games, I'd really like mersims to return like we had in Isla Paradiso. I loved to play mersims.

Comments

• ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    edited April 2016
    Vampires, mate. Superior, life draining vampires...
    hototototot.jpeg
    2014_07_25_00014_by_rvu-d9xf67c.jpg
  • SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    Vampires are fun. I love the cool, Gothic look so many of them have. Or Victorian.

Fairies sound like they'd be interesting. I've actually never played a Supernatural before!
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I always liked the magic sims best, witches or fairies, because they tend to come with a lot of crafting and recipes and other features that appeal to me.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Vampires, witches, fairies and mermaids!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I loved the witches in Sims 3 so much that almost all my sims were witches...loved the alchemy potions and magic wand with spells, oh please oh please bring back witches, with a few vampires thrown in. Not the kind of vampires that are the nice ones but the bloodthirsty ones your sims has to watch out for. <3>:)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • guineapigsimguineapigsim Posts: 98 Member
    I love witches, moslty because of the potions og ingredients. And I guess I also kinda like vampires. Not a big vampire fan usually, but I like them in The Sims :)
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I've never really liked supernaturals in my sim games (Supernatural and into the future were the only S3 EPs I didn't buy). But I like vampires and witches. Wherever supernatural creatures they add I hope they work like aliens (i.e. Can be disguised and act like normal people). I don't want sparkly vampires, green witches or random zombies breaking immersion for me! :p
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited April 2016
    ENolan wrote: »
    Vampires, mate. Superior, life draining vampires...
    hototototot.jpeg
    2014_07_25_00014_by_rvu-d9xf67c.jpg

OMG I played Skyrim with that 2nd set from Immersive Armors. I loved those orange eyes too. <3

Back on topic. I want the vampires to come back minus the sparkles thank you. I didn't like the vampires in Late Night but I did like them in Supernaturals- didn't really need the sparkles but I did like they ate plasma fruit and could starve if they didn't get it. This added a whole new challenge when playing Rags to Riches challenge. You had to feed or die. I love this idea.

Also we are in dire need of witches. I love making a witches cottage and a cauldron and all that. We have the outfit, now we just need the witches. Also need to be able to make potions. You could just expand on that which is already in game to include witches brew. Also, while we are on this topic, please add more skin colors and hair colors for some wild looking witches. Some examples would be WHITE hair. We have gray but not a true white. White eyes would be cool. Orange eyes would be great as well. Think colors of the rainbow for eyes, hair and skin. This would not only benefit witches and vampires but would also inspire fans to do the Rainbow challenge again. I really miss it from Sims 3 because it was fun to watch how genetics play out over generations. :)<3

If you put in zombies please give me a button to turn them off. They destroyed my gardens and I hated the zombie apocalypse. I was thrilled when I found out I could set the moon phase to get rid of them however it messed up my fairies. Just give us an off switch so we can turn on and off the supernaturals we want or don't want. Some folks may not want them at all and they could turn them off but get the new world and items.

Choices are a good thing. Please keep that in mind as Simmers need choices on how they play. It makes for better immersion in the game if we can play "our" way.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Witches and werewolves, most definitely. I'm hoping that this time witchcraft can be stacked on top of other supernatural statuses again like TS2, where it was more of a skill set. I also made a whole thread full of suggestions for werewolves in TS4 (link's in my signature for anyone who's interested), because I'm just really hoping for some really well-done werewolves this time around. :D
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Bigfoot... good Servos/Simbots...Werewolves...Good Zombies... Witch Doctors... Mad Scientists.... I miss all the Skin Colors- I loved them.
  • Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Vampires, 100% all the way. I would like coffins and crypts and graveyards back as well. I need my Vamps to feel right at home in my games. It would be great if also you could put vampire sims in a resting state where they no longer counted towards your household number, but could be kept in game in a sleeping state resting in a coffin until woken up, but only capable of waking them up if there is space in the household of course. :)
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Bigfoot... good Servos/Simbots...Werewolves...Good Zombies... Witch Doctors... Mad Scientists.... I miss all the Skin Colors- I loved them.

OMG. I would love ITF plumbers again. I loved those things!
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Vampires, werewolves, witches and warlocks, wizards, fairies, elves , mermaids, and possibly superhumans or a kitsune. Also things like dragons, unicorns, or bigfoot creatures. We already have a Nessie type creature.
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    I'd say fairies, mermaids, and vampires would be my first choices. I'm up for any kind of supernatural though. Bring 'em on! :)
  • OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Witches!! I miss my witches so much. Of course, I love all the life-states from Sims 3, so I would love to see Vampires again, Werewolves with their transformations/being able to create their wolf form looks, Fairies, though I feel fairies should have got more love. :x and Mermaids. <3 Mermaids should have more powers under water, etc. Plant Sims. Something new, and yeah, definitely witches. :x.

& Plumbots; loved the robots from Into The Future.
  • MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    Bonehilda, and that's about it!!
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited April 2016
    I forgot to add the servos. Bring them back. The only supernatural I didn't really care to play was the mummy, And I hated the zombies. They were annoying. I know they were trying to advertise Plants vs Zombies, but I don't really think we need pea shooters, happy dancing flowers, and intrusive zombies in the game. We are not playing the Walking Dead. Also we need toggle switches for all.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited April 2016
    I basically want them all, but I'll try to go through the list too.
    1. Good and bad witches
    2. Improved version of Sims 2 style werewolves, vampires, and zombies
    3. Mermaids
    4. Fairies
    5. PlantSims
    6. Warlocks
    7. Bigfoot
    8. Genie
    9. Unicorn
    10. Servo/Simbot
    11. Mummy
    12. Baby version of ghosts

There are some temporary states and NPC style ones I don't mind returning too like:
    1. Social Bunny
    2. Tragic Clown
    3. Counts
    4. Pack leader
    5. Matchmaker who has cure potions for life states
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Don't forget Neutral Witches... they shouldn't have to be either Good or Bad.
    I liked the Zombies in TS2 but they need to be expanded more.
    I'd like mummies to be more than just a curse but raised with a curse is great. :)

And those all time mythical creatures~ tod..... ;)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Don't forget Neutral Witches... they shouldn't have to be either Good or Bad.
    I liked the Zombies in TS2 but they need to be expanded more.
    I'd like mummies to be more than just a curse but raised with a curse is great. :)

And those all time mythical creatures~ tod..... ;)
    Oh dear, I did forget to write those down. Thank you Rflong. So that makes three kinds of witches. I liked the Neutral ones too. Yeah I agree with the other life states too. It would be wonderful to see more fleshed out versions of all the life states. It would be kind of funny if witches could tweak out a Sim so their moodlets get scrambled.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • IpiIpi Posts: 11 New Member
    I like witches best, but please, just always neutral witches like in TS1 and TS3. And no forced pointy hats or any other forced witchy outfits whatsoever, I'd like to make my witches (and other supernaturals) blend in to the crowd without using mods. Of course I'd have nothing against having pointy hats and other things in CAS, I just don't want all the magical sims to automatically wear the same old outfit that sticks out like a sore thumb among normal sims.

As for neutral witches, don't get me wrong, I do want a really wide array of both good and bad spells, but I want to decide what kind of spells my sims use and when. For example, I'd absolutely loathe if I wanted my so called good witch to do a bad spell for one time only for story purposes or whatever, and I had to go through all kinds of hoops to make her a bad witch before she could do that. And then grind to make her a good witch again. Or wait for a mod that makes all spells available for all witches all the time. Aaarggh.

I'd like vampires too, but to be honest, I haven't been very impressed with them in past games.
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    None, except Bonehilda.
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Fairies, witches/wizards, mermaids, unicorns, etc.
    Maybe forest nymphs or trolls or gnomes or dragons.
    Not a big fan of vampires and werewolves, but I could deal with them. :)
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I'm realizing I don't even know what supernaturals were in the previous games because removing them is the first thing I do.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited April 2016
    I'd like witches if you didn't have to make them look stereotypical too... I'd rather they not be classified as good or bad either unless it's some sort of option. If they are I'd just want whatever crafting comes with the packs. I'd like to have vampires also. I'll try any lifestates that come after that though especially if potions and other things have to be used or can be used with them.
    I'd love enchanted gnomes that could work for you or come alive at some point for awhile.

egTcBMc.png