Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• Sims3Fan2009Sims3Fan2009 Posts: 266 Member
    This is an awesome gameplay! I was going to make a Sisters Of Dark Waters but my main Sister died by trying to cook for herself. The others in the group all crowded her and she couldn't make it to the showers in time.

I made a pool with a wall and changed it to murky water color so it fits better. I think in the next generation I'll just make the dead banishment to another empty lot instead of drowning. What is the most generations everyone has done?

Is it only going to 10 generations or more?
  • thepigs2thepigs2 Posts: 4 New Member
    How do you have kids? Do you go out and get a Male sim or what??
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    thepigs2 wrote: »
    How do you have kids? Do you go out and get a Male sim or what??
    You breed with slaves but you can also breed with an outsider but outsiders must be killed after to protect the secret of the amazon's.
  • OncerFan4LifeOncerFan4Life Posts: 125 Member
    I thought about doing this, I know they have ways of locking doors now, so you can keep the slaves out of the main house.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I thought about doing this, I know they have ways of locking doors now, so you can keep the slaves out of the main house.

I have my slaves clean, so they need to be a part of the main house but for tribal meetings, I have a room set up with women only doors as well as the women's bedrooms and bathrooms. I have men only doors on the slave quarters and their private bathroom. It's really helped! I don't ever have a woman clean!!! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • thepigs2thepigs2 Posts: 4 New Member
    > You breed with slaves but you can also breed with an outsider but outsiders must be killed after to protect the secret of the amazon's.

Thanks! I'm doing this challenge and it's lots of fun!
    @pammiechick How do you lock the doors to say only woman can enter and men can't, I know how to lock and unlock the doors and I know I saw the option "only lock or unlock door for?" this may be were I have to select who. I will have to wait till I get home from work to experiment with it. Also I am using that island lot in Windenburg it's perfect for my tribe.
  • s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    @pammiechick How do you lock the doors to say only woman can enter and men can't, I know how to lock and unlock the doors and I know I saw the option "only lock or unlock door for?" this may be were I have to select who. I will have to wait till I get home from work to experiment with it. Also I am using that island lot in Windenburg it's perfect for my tribe.

They are special doors that are in buy mode. One of them is Boys Only! and Girl's Only!
    @s9kaylynn Ok thank you!
  • ponygir44ponygir44 Posts: 11 New Member
    I have a lot of customs/rules in my tribe that maybe some one might want to have in theirs to expand game play.

they don't drink caffeine

the girls hair can't be past their shoulders

on friday (grand high meeting day) You can't use any electronics all day and the ceremony is 6-9 o'clock and you eat cake and everyone wears formal attire

Only the provider can take care/talk to babies and children then when they become a teenager their is a ceremony and the mother and daughter can connect.

in the center of the tribe is the tree of life which is where grand high meetings takes place, and other ceremonies.(its the huge tree with lanterns that came with movie hangout stuff)
  • MaleenaNightMaleenaNight Posts: 18 New Member
    I want to start this challenge but I'm thinking of making it to where women were still slaves and men ruled. The story will be about why the women rose up against the men and how they win and start a new life with men as slaves.
  • CBroxCBrox Posts: 415 Member
    Here's my current creator with the heiress. I haven't played this since christmas break ...
    EeqheMJ.jpg
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    edited February 2016
    Here's my current creator with the heiress. I haven't played this since christmas break ...
    EeqheMJ.jpg

yeah same I been busy typing out my own stories (for homework) that I really haven't play sims like I wanted too.
    2vc864m.jpg

I want to start this challenge but I'm thinking of making it to where women were still slaves and men ruled. The story will be about why the women rose up against the men and how they win and start a new life with men as slaves.

If you read @Marialein 's story about her tribe there are a few parts where her creator is in this situation. The way I see it Men could get the women pregnant and work them hard just for an heir.
    @Marialein oh yay! More drama!
  • ChandierChandier Posts: 104 Member
    aaaaah! I'm so sad. I had some computer issues and once I got them fixed I lost all of my saved games. :( I guess I'm going to have to start this challenge all over again, I was having so much fun with my tribe. ><
    14fcafd9-71de-4635-bdee-01614b7c5a6c_zps9rcmirvq.png
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    I've been doing this challenge on my own in the game, but since I'm not a member yet I can't share my story yet. Just one big giant secret. *sigh*
  • fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    @Marialein I think I had 3 generations, but I got bored because half the fun is sharing your story but I just don't know how to become a member faster on this site! I loved telling the story for the sims 3
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    It is always a good start if you take part in general discussions. For example the toddler thread is often visited. Also you can read some stories and leave a comment for them usually you get for reading and sharing your opinion of the story a like or awesome. Insightfuls are rare if you don't know much about technical facts. I hope this helps you @fabtiffsim
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    You guys, I found this thread by accident and I have to say that I am having the BEST time with this challenge! I have owned TS4 for only like 5 months and I have found myself getting bored with it. This challenge adds such an interesting dimension and so much fun! Thanks for making me aware of it!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited April 2016
    @Haids5987 - Awesome Isn't it? I love this challenge! I'm up to Gen 4 and have grown my tribe into 3 seperate groups.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @kamio it's so fun to populate a world with your Tribe ^^ I now have 5 Amazon lots in oasis springs, including a slave lot, a shaman Hut and a Temple :)
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    edited April 2016
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @kamio it's so fun to populate a world with your Tribe ^^ I now have 5 Amazon lots in oasis springs, including a slave lot, a shaman Hut and a Temple :)
    @Julyvee94 Whoa, something to aspire to!! :smile: So far my tribe consists of the founder, her 2 daughters, 2 gardeners, another baby girl, and a slave. I never thought to expand my tribe beyond my 1 lot! Would you provide pictures? I want to see these various lots!

EDIT: Never mind, I just followed the link in your signature. :) Headed that way right now!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top