Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery + Etc Ideas!

Hi everyone! Wow last time I was on the forums was in September of 2015! Its been so long! Anyways, I have some ideas for the gallery:

1.) A world style option: When you build a house/community lot, there should be a checkbox with the world it was build in like Windenburg, Oasis springs, and Willow Creek. Sometimes when I'm looking for a nice house in oasis springs, all that shows up are other lots that don't fit into the world! A filter to choose what world its styled towards would be great!

2.) Being able to specifically enter a budget. If you're like me, you like to earn money with your sims. Once you have about 30k, It might be time to upgrade that starter, but when you choose 20-40k, only starters show up! Being able to type in a finite amount would are AWESOME!
FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)

Comments

• LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    Good ideas. Personally I use hastags when I build a house in a specific style. #Windenburg or #Modern or something.

I would like a 'thank you' button on the gallery when people comment on your creations.
    It can get cluttered if you comment thank you "x" after every comment and looks weird.
    Also, those people don't get feedback that their comment was appreciated. So I would love a 'Thank you' button so they can get feedback their comment was seen and appreciated.
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
  • axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Lebanna wrote: »
    Good ideas. Personally I use hastags when I build a house in a specific style. #Windenburg or #Modern or something.

I would like a 'thank you' button on the gallery when people comment on your creations.
    It can get cluttered if you comment thank you "x" after every comment and looks weird.
    Also, those people don't get feedback that their comment was appreciated. So I would love a 'Thank you' button so they can get feedback their comment was seen and appreciated.

Very good ideas! I love the gallery! Lol I never thought of using the hashtag for the worlds!
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)