Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Also there is a TON of colectibles on the iland
  • Options
    howahkan319howahkan319 Posts: 213 Member
    I'm going to do this! I always have trouble seeing out a challenge.
  • Options
    Yaya10Yaya10 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @TheGeekGamez said:
    > Also there is a TON of colectibles on the iland

Totally! I got my new computer so Im gonna start this challenge again and go on the island!
  • Options
    Yaya10Yaya10 Posts: 7 New Member
    I have a question.Whats the best way to make money in this challenge
  • Options
    s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    Sell plants from Sixam....until then painting or book writing is a good option
  • Options
    @Yaya10 have a BiG garden and keep evolving them. take on a gatherer as soon as you can. painting is also good if you have a scholar. colectibles and fish are good too.
  • Options
    ChandierChandier Posts: 104 Member
    I just started this challenge last night! So excited to see where it goes. <3
    14fcafd9-71de-4635-bdee-01614b7c5a6c_zps9rcmirvq.png
  • Options
    Quick question, now that I have started this and gotten a few chapters into my story...I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend some good mods for this challenge. Thanks in advance. <3
  • Options
    @Chandier i play it all vanilla but if you do use cc, i woud definetly get clothing and esspecailly kids cc.
  • Options
    @Chandier i play it all vanilla but if you do use cc, i woud definetly get clothing and esspecailly kids cc.
    Yea, I have never used any CC before..but I feel like the story might benefit from some. Thank you for responding. <3 I really want something that allows me to move the children off the lot.
  • Options
    lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Check out the new update on the first page
    - A new tribe ranking is an entertainer which will master the dancing skill
    - The Amazons will form a club but you will choose what they do when together
    - A new secluded island is a great place to set up your amazons

Please post what you've done with the new update or inform me when it's added to your topic or blog because I would love to see it :blush:

I have moved 2 of my tribes to that island (my 2 favorites). I have a club for each tribe, a club for the tribe Creators, one for the Creator Heiresses, and one for tribal children. The club system really suits this challenge, imo.

I wanted to write a story about my Amazons, but I'm finding I want to spend my free time playing rather than writing. :p
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Options
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Check out the new update on the first page
    - A new tribe ranking is an entertainer which will master the dancing skill
    - The Amazons will form a club but you will choose what they do when together
    - A new secluded island is a great place to set up your amazons

Please post what you've done with the new update or inform me when it's added to your topic or blog because I would love to see it :blush:

I have moved 2 of my tribes to that island (my 2 favorites). I have a club for each tribe, a club for the tribe Creators, one for the Creator Heiresses, and one for tribal children. The club system really suits this challenge, imo.

I wanted to write a story about my Amazons, but I'm finding I want to spend my free time playing rather than writing. :p

I know these feels!
    I had to make myself stop so I could write my story.
  • Options
    @lovebypondside im trying really had to have my story catch up on my game, but with a challenge addiction thats really hard XD
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Do I have to play by all the rules? can I add a woman after 1 week at the start and 3 weeks afterwards? I hate the wait!
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    Do I have to play by all the rules? can I add a woman after 1 week at the start and 3 weeks afterwards? I hate the wait!

No that's fine the rules are more of a guideline so if you wish to change them around a bit go ahead.
  • Options
    thanks! before I got my account I started this challenge then quit, because of the wait. When does this challenge end though?
  • Options
    thanks! before I got my account I started this challenge then quit, because of the wait. When does this challenge end though?
    There is no real end to the challenge it was created as an alternative way to play the game.
  • Options
    Oh ok, Can Slaves look after the Creator's children? If not I need a Provider and a Scholar (haven't got a gatherer yet) and I don't even have enough simoleons for one! :s
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @cupcake12 the fun thing about challenges is that you can always tweak the rules for yourself if it's more fun for you that way :) challenges are supposed to be an alternative way of gameplay to create fun. So if you feel like it would be less fun for you, go change stuff :)
  • Options
    Oh ok, Can Slaves look after the Creator's children? If not I need a Provider and a Scholar (haven't got a gatherer yet) and I don't even have enough simoleons for one! :s

It's not recommend that slaves look after the children.
  • Options
    I just made a slave leave the lot to clean up :s Broke the rules once and if the not recommended means not I've broken the rules twice :'(
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @cupcake12 don't worry too much about rules. I don't ever really think of them and play as I want. Guess the most important thing is to have fun while playing :)
  • Options
    HvnozHvnoz Posts: 4 New Member
    I wan't to post a picture of my amazon sims but I can't why is that?
  • Options
    HvnozHvnoz Posts: 4 New Member
    Aw oke thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top