This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Lovers: Dance together

Comments

• Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    I must admit, I can't understand why couples dancing together hasn't been added to Get Together. It doesn't make sense at all.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I think the slow dance and couples dance will come back with a love pack. ( I hope).

Last night I was trying to get two sims to dance together on the dance floor and couldnt even find an option for them just to dance. Is it gone now that it's all group dance?
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,552 Member
    edited December 2015
    @fullspiral

Yes, since the Dec 4th patch, you must create a group if you want the group interactions like Dance together.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    @fullspiral

Yes, since the Dec 4th patch, you must create a group if you want the group interactions like Dance together.

Well, I don't want a group. When sims meet and talk, I would just like the option for them to dance together to add to their relationship. Not as a group thing lol.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited December 2015
    I love it when a couple kind of 'melds' while dancing.

Screenshot-894_zpsbgokixin.png

Eacuteowyn_179_zps5yycwhzq.png

Raven_424_zps5c1325e8.png

For me it's not comparable to a group of sims doing choreographic dancing routines.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    Sucom wrote: »
    I must admit, I can't understand why couples dancing together hasn't been added to Get Together. It doesn't make sense at all.

Really? Too hard, too expensive comes to mind here. :p
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I hope Get Together gets patched with a higher skill set for couples dancing. I want the tango, west coast swing, and the quickstep.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Hi, DM! Nice to see you. :)

They seem to have difficulty adding new animations and interactions to the game. I think they must be short on engineers and animators. Plus they can't seem to get these sims to cooperate with them at all. :D
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,552 Member
    edited March 2016
    @fullspiral

Well, I don't want a group. When sims meet and talk, I would just like the option for them to dance together to add to their relationship. Not as a group thing lol.

Now Dance together doesn't require a group :)
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    @fullspiral

Now Dance together don't require a group :)

But they're still not touching or grinding on each other when they dance. :|
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,699 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi,

I would like a couple dance together like The Sims 3
    screen23.jpg

Instead of being like that
    18-12-10.jpg
    Hi,

I would like a couple dance together like The Sims 3
    screen23.jpg

Instead of being like that
    18-12-10.jpg

Agreed. I don't see why this can't be done but I also want the slowdance.
  • Options
    LustyLocksLustyLocks Posts: 7 New Member
    i agree. its annoying. im currently playing on one of my sims 4 saves and my guy is on a date and they cant even actually dance properly together. i want him to be all romantic and to dance with her like slow dancing or salsa or something... even if its goofy dancing together. i mean dancing in random spots of the room where you could fit like 6 other sims or something stupid like that inbetween them isnt my idea of a romantic date.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,586 Member
    sorry but i have to disagree with this point as i do not see anything wrong with how the dansing is in the sims4
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    UniSlothUniSloth Posts: 32 Member
    I would love this. <3 The sims should be allowed to do various dance routines as a couple. Maybe some dances could build the friend (green) meter, while other dances could build upon the romance (pink) meter.