Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Challange

moseekeemoseekee Posts: 274 Member
Note: I did not create The TV series The 100, but I did create the challenge, so if you post pictures from it or start a discussion with it, please leave a link to this page, or mention "The 100 Challenge by moseekee. Thanks in advance! :) Also, if you never watched or heard of The 100, just go read the summary of the show on Netflix or something so it can make sense.

STORY: You feel yourself being awoken by the guards. They push you out of your cell and attach a bracelet to your arm. They shove you into a rocket with 7 other sims-you aren't too sure what happened to the other 92 sims that were supposed to be here (Note: if you want you can use a mod to allow more than 8 sims per lot, but you have to at least have a minimum of 8 sims. You can also repopulate the world with more of The 100, but that might take a while. ). As you felt the rocket leave the ship, you realize that you, and all of these other siminals ( get it? like criminals?) are being sent to Earth.

CREATE-A-SIM: Create your main sim. For now they will be the only sim you are allowed to play. The tasks may change the sim you control, but more about that later. You have to have at least eight sims. They can be of any gender, but make sure at least four have the evil trait, and the other four have the good. You also can add in some romantic and jealous sims if you want. If you would like, you can give them ratty clothes that fit their environment.

GAME PLAY: You start with a skinny, two story building consisting of toilets and chairs and one twin bed. Everything must be the cheapest. The rest of your money has to be spent on plants. You are not allowed to repair anything that breaks, you must either deal with it or buy a new one. Over the weeks, you will be able to purchase more things necessary for survival. Instead of generations, this challenge takes place in weeks. Every Sunday marks a week. If you start game play on say a Friday, the coming Sunday will be the official start of week 1. Each week or so you will have a task. It can alter which sim you can control, so be careful. You must keep all graves on the lot. Below is the weeks of game play:

*Week 1-2- Arrival: Depending on how fast you work, you can either do this for the first week or the first and the second week. This are the arrival weeks, and in this time frame, you will make a garden and learn how to fish. You will sell half of each stack of fruits or veggie's you get, and half of your fish. This money can be spent on anything, but I'd advise you to buy better toilets. The other half of the food will be split evenly throughout all the sims inventories. This will start you off and prepare you for the next week, and it will also be continued through out all of game play. *Week 3- Traitor: Roll a dice with 8 sides ( you can find these on the internet) and whatever number it lands on shall be your traitor (the number of the sims are the order they are in at the bottom). If it is not your main sim, you will be allowed to also control your traitor. Whoever your traitor has the worst relationship to the traitor will be the sim who dies. The traitor will now be your main sim. The traitor will become enemies with everyone in the household. Once that happens, it will be time to make the ruling. Take a normal sided die. Whatever number it lands on shall be the traitor's fate. Below is the list of rulings: 1. death 2. death, along with the person who originally had the highest relationship with that sim 3. they get kicked out and become a grounder (every time you see them on the street you have to roll a dye and kill whoever number it lands on) 4. they get banished (kick them out with no side effects) 5. they stay as your main sim and continue living in the house hold If you get anything but 5 on the dye, you take your dye and determines who will be your next main sim like that. *Week 4- Grounders: Roll a dice. The number you land on will be kicked out of the house and become a grounder. Every time you see them or if you landed on 3 from week 3, the traitor, you roll a dice and kill that sim. You continue until you have three sims left. If you have any of the week left, just wait it out till week five. *Week 5- Repair: You get a sim that can repair. They are added to your household, and are now your current sim. *Week 6- The Last Traitor: Redo week 3. This is the last week. You can do whatever you want with your remaining sims. Yo can pamper them or kill them, it doesn't matter. 3 on up sims alive = best simmer ever and name is added to the list of winners. 1-2 sims alive = wow your good and name is added to list of winners. 0 sims alive= great job and your name is added to the list of losers. All of this is by chance so may the odds be ever in your favor
WINNERS:

LOSERS:
Origin: moseekee

Comments

• Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Yay. The 100! I have been waiting for somekind of challenge based on that series. :) So I'm definitely going to try this one! :)

Some questions:
    1. Do you mean by having one twin bed that others sleeps in single beds? Or can they sleep in tents?
    2. Do they only eat fishes and everything they grow? Can they use fire to grill food?
    3. Where I place my grounders (and possibly traitor) when I have to kick them out? A free lot near to mine?
  • Options
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    Yay. The 100! I have been waiting for somekind of challenge based on that series. :) So I'm definitely going to try this one! :)

Some questions:
    1. Do you mean by having one twin bed that others sleeps in single beds? Or can they sleep in tents?
    2. Do they only eat fishes and everything they grow? Can they use fire to grill food?
    3. Where I place my grounders (and possibly traitor) when I have to kick them out? A free lot near to mine?

I'm so happy your happy. I was waiting for someone to post a challenge but then I was like "you know what, I'm gonna make my own"

1. They can sleep in single beds, but if you want to be more like the show you can have them in tents, that's what I do.
    2. If you use fire you would have to pay for it with the money from the plants and fish. And yes, all they caneat is the plants and fish, of beetles is you use the fire pit.
    3. Yes

I wish you the best of luck. You can post your pictures on here if you want. I'm gonna redo it and post some pictures on here since I didn't do it the first time.
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    moseekee wrote: »

Some questions:

I'm so happy your happy. I was waiting for someone to post a challenge but then I was like "you know what, I'm gonna make my own"

1. They can sleep in single beds, but if you want to be more like the show you can have them in tents, that's what I do.
    2. If you use fire you would have to pay for it with the money from the plants and fish. And yes, all they caneat is the plants and fish, of beetles is you use the fire pit.
    3. Yes

I wish you the best of luck. You can post your pictures on here if you want. I'm gonna redo it and post some pictures on here since I didn't do it the first time.

Thank you for your answers. My sims are so going to starve. :D Is my main sim allowed to travel to Granite Falls? Can they collect wild fruits etc. before they can harvest their own garden? I'm allowed to only give commands to my main sim, right?

I'm waiting to see your pictures. :) I will post pictures too when I have them.
  • Options
    moseekee wrote: »

Some questions:

3. Yes

Thank you for your answers. My sims are so going to starve. :D Is my main sim allowed to travel to Granite Falls? Can they collect wild fruits etc. before they can harvest their own garden? I'm allowed to only give commands to my main sim, right?

I'm waiting to see your pictures. :) I will post pictures too when I have them.

Yes, and I've been having troubles with my game and computer lately so I haven't been playing or on the fourms much, so I don't know when I'll start.