Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims are not mammals?

2...Next

Comments

• LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited June 2010
    splash holy water on the thread and says

"Rest In Peace"
    born on 06/05/09 05:16 AM Died on 06/05/09 05:45 AM

let the thread died in peace :cry:
  • TheposhofvioletTheposhofviolet Posts: 162
    edited June 2010
    Even though bumping old threads aren't the best thing to do, I think this thread is rather relative :P
  • SweetCatastropheSweetCatastrophe Posts: 207 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I think people are forgetting that SIMS ARE SIMS!!!! Sims are not mammals nor amphibians nor reptiles nor marsupials. Sims are NOT meant to mimic EVERYTHING that humans do. I enjoy the fact that sims does crazy fantasy things like add vampires and gnomes and the grim reaper to the game.

I think breast feeding would be an unnecessary addition to the game.

• LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited June 2010
    :shock: :evil:
  • OnewithwingsOnewithwings Posts: 56 Member
    Okay now I'm REALLY bringing back an old thread, but I came across this, and omg they added it in TS4 and the world didn't implode! LMAO!
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Thread is 5 years old... sims 4 came out over a year ago, nothing new to post here?
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    I've heard that they can breastfeed in TSM so it's not a ratings thing. Maybe they just deem it unnecessary, so, they just bother coding it in. After all they didn't bother to give sims3 babies legs.
  • BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited December 2015
    It's an interesting subject, to say the least. I had a mod for TS2 that enabled breast-feeding. If memory serves it was in the game but had been deactivated.

Edit: NVM someone was nice enough to unconfuse me. :heart:
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • MAGICALMJJ13MAGICALMJJ13 Posts: 177 Member
    edited December 2015
    There is a mod for Sims 3 that allows you to breastfeed. I have it, it was well needed for my medieval neighborhood. A quick google search for Nona breastfeeding mod should lead you right to it.