The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @MadameLee sound great and differet to me. :) Of course you can influence your tribe with different cultres. You can also play with a clash of the amazon world and the todays for example a scientist finds an old tribe of amazons hidden in the deep jungle...
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited October 2015
    @MadameLee here are so many ways you can choose :) I remember what I did in the beginning - I read a lot about amazons, it helped me to decide how I'll play my amazons challenge and what I'll write about them. I hope you'll find the way what will be the best for you and your amazons :)
  • unisephuniseph Posts: 17 New Member
    I've been hesitating of starting this challenge because of all the sims I'd have to kill. But I finally did and I really don't regret it ^^ for the first two weeks of my tribe so far the Creator has failed to have a female daughter, so I'm starting to have a feel that I will end up with a male overpopulation. I wish my Creator didn't already recruit two slaves from the neighborhood before giving birth. On the other hand, while recruiting the first female member from the random sims from the neighborhood...I happened to get an alien into the tribe without knowing! she is keeping her secret so far, but decidedly this challenge is already getting quite intresting!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,877 Member
    @uniseph wrote: »
    I've been hesitating of starting this challenge because of all the sims I'd have to kill. But I finally did and I really don't regret it ^^ for the first two weeks of my tribe so far the Creator has failed to have a female daughter, so I'm starting to have a feel that I will end up with a male overpopulation. I wish my Creator didn't already recruit two slaves from the neighborhood before giving birth. On the other hand, while recruiting the first female member from the random sims from the neighborhood...I happened to get an alien into the tribe without knowing! she is keeping her secret so far, but decidedly this challenge is already getting quite intresting!

    Have your Creator eat strawberries while pregnant and listen to pop music. This will give you a greater chance at having girls. All my Amazons have girls now unless I want them to have boys. Very nice control!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • unisephuniseph Posts: 17 New Member
    edited October 2015
    Oh, thank you for the advice! (I probably should have done my homework better) she is pregnant again, I'm going to give that a try

    Edit: Update...the tribe finally has a heiress!
    Post edited by uniseph on
  • KitMelodyKitMelody Posts: 43 Member
    I am planning on doing one of these too and I'm starting to put together a saved game for it. I'm planning on starting to read the challenges that are already posted in here tomorrow :)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,533 Member
    KitMelody wrote: »
    I am planning on doing one of these too and I'm starting to put together a saved game for it. I'm planning on starting to read the challenges that are already posted in here tomorrow :)

    Have Tons of fun :) will you be posting here about your Amazons?
  • tally1801tally1801 Posts: 3 New Member
    not sure if this has been asked already but can your slave imbregnate more than one sim before being killed
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    tally1801 wrote: »
    not sure if this has been asked already but can your slave imbregnate more than one sim before being killed

    Yes that should be fine
  • TagniTagni Posts: 2 New Member
    I currently started this challenge as well :) I can't post the pictures because I just joined the forums, but that's okay. I actually have a full tribe within the first seven weeks. The Creator and her slave had a secret thing for each other and 3 daughters were the result. XD He died willingly for all his crimes, though. A real heart-string puller it was. My gardener was the first to join the tribe, and she had two children with her breeding male. It seems I've got a hold of some real silly Amazons, falling in love with their breeding males and all. :P This has been fun! Thanks Jess for your challenge! ^^
  • KitMelodyKitMelody Posts: 43 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    KitMelody wrote: »
    I am planning on doing one of these too and I'm starting to put together a saved game for it. I'm planning on starting to read the challenges that are already posted in here tomorrow :)

    Have Tons of fun :) will you be posting here about your Amazons?

    I am making the blog now :) Does anyone know if all blogs can follow other blogs regardless of what blogs they are? Like can wordpress blogs follow weebly etc?

  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,068 Member
    @KitMelody Personally I have blogs on blogger and weebly, but I dunno if blogspot can follow weebly and etc. :/
  • KitMelodyKitMelody Posts: 43 Member
    @KitMelody Personally I have blogs on blogger and weebly, but I dunno if blogspot can follow weebly and etc. :/

    Oh thanks. I did not know that :) I will have to look at those hosts too
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,068 Member
    @KitMelody I'm in love with weebly, others prefer wordpress... Blogger isn't very popular here and I could to say, that I like much more weebly than blogger.
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,533 Member
    KitMelody wrote: »
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    KitMelody wrote: »
    I am planning on doing one of these too and I'm starting to put together a saved game for it. I'm planning on starting to read the challenges that are already posted in here tomorrow :)

    Have Tons of fun :) will you be posting here about your Amazons?

    I am making the blog now :) Does anyone know if all blogs can follow other blogs regardless of what blogs they are? Like can wordpress blogs follow weebly etc?

    No you can't follow different blog platforms. Most people use wordpress so that's probably the best if you want to follow many blogs or want many people to follow you :)
  • unisephuniseph Posts: 17 New Member
    there's 'tools' that let you follow blogs from different platforms, like bloglovin (I use that myself) if your concern is being able to follow other people's ^^
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,068 Member
    It's really great @uniseph, I didn't know about it :)
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Hi All, I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post, but I have just restarted this challenge (played it a while back) but now decided to play my first rotational game ever. Just wondering whether anyone has noticed whether going into cas full edit (cause thats the only way to apply the tattoos) whether that resets your legacy achievements (back to 0). I am so enjoying this game, but will kinda pee me off if my heiress grows up and I cant apply tattoos for her :cry: I would like to play this as a legacy for each tribe.
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,877 Member
    edited October 2015
    @Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    Hi All, I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post, but I have just restarted this challenge (played it a while back) but now decided to play my first rotational game ever. Just wondering whether anyone has noticed whether going into cas full edit (cause thats the only way to apply the tattoos) whether that resets your legacy achievements (back to 0). I am so enjoying this game, but will kinda pee me off if my heiress grows up and I cant apply tattoos for her :cry: I would like to play this as a legacy for each tribe.

    It doesn't change anything! Enjoy and welcome to the Amazon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Thanks so much @pammiechick , really enjoying this challenge so far, and my tribes are looking awesome, lol, havent figured out how I'm going to expand it yet to other lots to broaden my story, is there any reason one would get kicked or banished from a tribe? i have sacrificed only breeder males so far, and know it couldn't be a male to start another tribe on another lot, so just wondering has anyone else followed this storyline of banishment in order to expand? I know I can add my own, but thought the banishment might be an edge to a story. I have kinda added my own rules, cause i started with an empty world (am a drifter challenge fan too lol) and am planning on making my world FULL of ongoing tribes, making my own amazon parks and comm lots etc. Anything I make that I finalise I will put up under #amazonchallenge.

    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @Dglbr1969 if you want i did something like that in my own story if you want you can read through it ;)
    A good reason to make a new tribe are always twin girls as heiresses but you can do how ever you want :)
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Thanks @Marialein ! What a good idea, I hadn't thought of that. I will certainly read through your story :) I have read partly through the threads for the updates cause it's been a while since I had this challenge going, but will catch up on everyone.

    I usually don't get twins til later through the game I've found, but once they start, they get on a roll lol, so fantastic idea to keep in mind!!

    Have fun :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • NirvNirv Posts: 2 New Member
    Female kids can go to shool at this challenge?
    (sorry for my bad english)
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Nirv wrote: »
    Female kids can go to shool at this challenge?
    (sorry for my bad english)

    Yes it's fine for them to go to school.
  • MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 385 Member
    love this challenge playing it right now
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top