Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

School Stories...

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    On my first day of High School - which is called College here, my Form Room Teacher told the Class that if we ever got lost, to stand under the Flagpole, she said there's always at least one Student who gets lost each Year. And what do you know? I'm the Student who gets lost, not only that but I stood under the Flagpole waiting for a Teacher to confront me as I was told they would do and because I was shy I didn't ask the ones passing by, so I stood under the Flagpole for half an hour XD
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    On my first day of High School - which is called College here, my Form Room Teacher told the Class that if we ever got lost, to stand under the Flagpole, she said there's always at least one Student who gets lost each Year. And what do you know? I'm the Student who gets lost, not only that but I stood under the Flagpole waiting for a Teacher to confront me as I was told they would do and because I was shy I didn't ask the ones passing by, so I stood under the Flagpole for half an hour XD

XD
    Life is better when you have friends...

• Options
    MLPTSMLPTS Posts: 461 Member
    During PE I once hit my friend in the face.
  • Options
    MLPTS wrote: »
    During PE I once hit my friend in the face.

:smile:

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    One of my favourite teachers was Mr King. He was strict if you misbehaved, but if you didn't he was awesome. He also used to be a pro wrestler

I read that Kane from WWE used to be a teacher. I'd love it if one of my teachers went to class in that outfit. I bet no one would misbehave with a 7-foot wall of muscle for a teacher. :p

There was that one time when I was a freshman in high school when almost all of my classmates copied off my essay homework. The teacher for that class was old, so she either didn't notice or just didn't care. Incidentally, we were the last batch of students she taught before retiring at 57. :p

Also, when I was a sophomore, our math teacher gave us homework almost everyday and had us compile them all in a folder. A classmate would usually ask for my folder each morning, and before the teacher for the first period arrived, the folder would've made its way around most of the class. High school students really hate homework. :P
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    One of my favourite teachers was Mr King. He was strict if you misbehaved, but if you didn't he was awesome. He also used to be a pro wrestler

I read that Kane from WWE used to be a teacher. I'd love it if one of my teachers went to class in that outfit. I bet no one would misbehave with a 7-foot wall of muscle for a teacher. :p

There was that one time when I was a freshman in high school when almost all of my classmates copied off my essay homework. The teacher for that class was old, so she either didn't notice or just didn't care. Incidentally, we were the last batch of students she taught before retiring at 57. :p

Also, when I was a sophomore, our math teacher gave us homework almost everyday and had us compile them all in a folder. A classmate would usually ask for my folder each morning, and before the teacher for the first period arrived, the folder would've made its way around most of the class. High school students really hate homework. :P

Aha lol. Pass the folder!
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

:)

• Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    bruh I hate school every body there be mean to me even da teachers that be why I drop out
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/