This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Does Anyone Have a Hate Love for Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    i dunno... i kind of just hate it. but i'm kind of hating several things right now. omg, i'm multi-tasking!
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,667 Member
    I have a love/hate relationship with The Sims in general. I'll play one sims game for a while, decide it's not fun anymore and move on to the next one, rinse and repeat.

Although with TS4, well... I have more of a dislike/hate towards it. I never really like the game, I just open it up every now and then to see if it got any better. ;)
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    I have a lot of hate for TS4, but no love. I'm all out, sorry. :p
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Definitely, I've played more hours than I'd like to disclose lol. But that said.

I love the background graphics
    But hate that we can't go to the background areas

I love that there are no rabbit holes and we can follow sims everywhere
    But hate that there isn't a ton of places to follow them to

I love that we can go to work with our sims
    But hate that the amount of active careers are minimal, and it's very repetitive

I love create a sim, and think the sims are a lot nicer looking this time around
    But hate that we're missing a color wheel

I love that the stuff packs are replacing the hundreds of items in the store for less money than store packs
    But hate that 2 out of the three stuff packs focused much more on the CAS pieces than items in build/buy

I love the interactions and the emotions between the sims
    But hate that they've definitely cut down on number of interactions due to lack of ambitions in create a sim

Just a few off the top of my head, I'm sure I can come up with more
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    I like alot of things about the game, what gets me is that alot of what we have has been lazily or poorly executed, ther's a ton of missed potential and too many things - especially the vaunted Emotions - have just been plain fouled up. If I could go back to TS3 I would, on a good PC it runs just fine.