Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• kitkat_37kitkat_37 Posts: 28 New Member
    Ah cool - that's what I thought. Thanks; :)
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited September 2015
    @kitkat_37 Do remember to put your gamesettings on aging up only the played household (if it's not already set to that) or your matriarch will be a granny before you return to her!!
    @AlHollandiyah Yep!

I also just started this challenge on The Sims 3, so I'll see how that goes.
  • DinahMoosDinahMoos Posts: 24 New Member
    Currently my matriarch has 8 kids and 1 grandchild, she is not able to have more kids, because her household is full, which is really annoying... I had the oldest daughter get married, she then had the option to move into her spouse's, home, which she did... I hope that's not against the rules. When you move your kids out, can you move them into any household, or do you need to pay for a separate lot.
  • ayybecksayybecks Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! So I started my challenge a little bit ago, and just recently ran into a problem. My matriarch (Elena) got a phone call from the father of her youngest child saying that he'd given birth to a little boy called Julius. It says that Julius is Elena's son, so I'm just not sure if he would count as a child for the challenge. (He is also living in Elena's household at the moment).
    DinahMoos wrote: »
    Currently my matriarch has 8 kids and 1 grandchild, she is not able to have more kids, because her household is full, which is really annoying... I had the oldest daughter get married, she then had the option to move into her spouse's, home, which she did... I hope that's not against the rules. When you move your kids out, can you move them into any household, or do you need to pay for a separate lot.

This is why you age up any kid with an A and kick them out as soon as they are young adults! I just move them into a new household that doesn't live anywhere. Too much hassle to find all 100 of them homes, spouses, etc.... As far as I know your matriarch can't marry, move in or have her spouse move in, but any kids that are not the next matriarch can do whatever they want. If you properly kick the kids out your matriarch can easily have 20 to 30 kids before turning into an elder. I hope this helps you get further in this challenge and make it easier for her!

• BobbiBlue23BobbiBlue23 Posts: 119 Member
    Second post done!

Chapter 2 - Off the Street
    Visit the Ambrose Legacy blog here: https://theambroselegacyblog.wordpress.com/
  • RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    Oh my, lots of good discussions going on here. I've been away for a while but I'm back at it and currently working on my next video upload. It's kind of long, I was hoping it wouldn't be but there was a lot to catch up on, especially since the original had no audio at all. That's what I get for setting my fraps audio to off while doing a build video and then forget to turn it back on. I'm still in the second gen with Yvette, she just had her 27th baby which makes 52 total for the challenge. I feel like she's living a lot longer and I don't know how that's possible, I guess Kami just didn't spend all of her days pregnant and Yvette does. Kami only had 25 in her lifetime where as Yvette had 25 just as a young adult. She's had 2 since her birthday, both girls Paulina and Priscilla. Keeping the P names going, hopefully I don't run out. I'm thinking of uploading my spreadsheet to Google Docs so everyone can see them. I stopped blogging, I might do an update post on my blog just to fill the readers in on how things are going. Can't wait to catch up on everyone else's blogs too.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    My 2 matriarchs have had 18 babies and my current one is pregnant with her 19th and maybe 20th or 21st!
    Hypochondriac :p
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    I'm terrible at this :lol: I'm on 1st matriarch who is just turned adult, and she's in her... *counts in head* ...9/10th pregnancy? Lol my game's updating.
  • klaipiniklaipini Posts: 88 Member
    I haven't played this in such a long time! My matriarch is still on her 2nd or 3rd baby! I can't even remember! :# I probably will play this challenge today or tomorrow but I'm not sure yet! :/
    I also thought of a spin-off of this challenge that I will likely play, one that drew inspiration from both this challenge as well as Rawla's spin-off. It involves having ONLY triplets. In a way this makes it easier (less pregnancies) but at the same time it will be much harder because triplets are a lot more work. I would love any updates, comments, ideas or additions to my challenge, which can be found here!
  • RRR24RRR24 Posts: 38 Member
    nicolette's oldest children that are dead have just been taken off the family tree. I'm so irritated right now.
  • panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    Hey everyone, I started the sims 4 pre-100 baby challenge that I will branch off into to two challenges once I get one sister married. I created two sims but then I checked the rules and it said the matriarch can't live with anyone so I couldn't bring myself to kill one off so I'm doing it this way. I'm playing on youtube panthergirlsimmer is my channel.

I have a question about the challenge can it crash my game?
    Is it possible to take the sims out of the game so it won't crash?

Thanks for your help
    So I noticed after game updates that some of the simology goes missing. Like My first matriarch isn't even there anymore, no picture, nothing. Some of the dads are that way too or they just don't have a dad at all. Also it's unlinking twins and triplets. I'm so glad I have a spreadsheet for all this, otherwise I'd have no idea who's been a dad, how many twins or triplets there are. So much data to just lose in a patch or update. It's kind of frustrating. Anyone else experience this?
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
    Hey everyone, I started the sims 4 pre-100 baby challenge that I will branch off into to two challenges once I get one sister married. I created two sims but then I checked the rules and it said the matriarch can't live with anyone so I couldn't bring myself to kill one off so I'm doing it this way. I'm playing on youtube panthergirlsimmer is my channel.

I have a question about the challenge can it crash my game?
    Is it possible to take the sims out of the game so it won't crash?

Thanks for your help

I haven't had a problem with the challenge crashing my game. Sometimes I opt to just make a new household and move children in with siblings but not actually put them in the world, other times I marry them off and let them have families of their own and move them into a house in world. Hope this helps.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited September 2015
    Rhyanie wrote: »
    So I noticed after game updates that some of the simology goes missing. Like My first matriarch isn't even there anymore, no picture, nothing. Some of the dads are that way too or they just don't have a dad at all. Also it's unlinking twins and triplets. I'm so glad I have a spreadsheet for all this, otherwise I'd have no idea who's been a dad, how many twins or triplets there are. So much data to just lose in a patch or update. It's kind of frustrating. Anyone else experience this?

Yes! I believe many of the simmers in this thread have been experiencing this problem, including myself. Maybe we should make a formal complaint/request to maxis?! :open_mouth:

That's how much it's bugging me. That much.

EDIT: How is your house so nice :'(
    I just watched stuff on your channel the house is so nice :open_mouth:
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Hi all, just poking my toe in the water. I'm new to Sims 4 and just started the challenge. I had one baby, had lots of trouble having a second but finally did. I'm glad it's a girl in case I strike out having more but I think I've got the idea now. I'm finding it challenging to live in small quarters with now three people. I'm torn between expanding the small house and buying a better one with the small amount of money they have at this point. I wish the baby daddies had to help with costs!
    @AdelaideMann I would advice you to give your matriarch the writers or painters aspiration and write and paint as much as you can. This way you can make money relatively easy. Books take longer to make then paintings, but for each book you publish you get paid 20 days in a row, while a painting is one time only. If you are done completing one of the aspirations you can switch to the second and have the advantage of both. I would personally also advise you to get a bigger lot first and build a small shack there, so that any progress you make on the house is in a place where they have plenty of room to expand. That way your investments are saved!
    Success! My matriarch finally had twins! She had a girl called Leanne and a boy called Mason, and I'm super glad.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    kitkat_37 wrote: »
    Success! My matriarch finally had twins! She had a girl called Leanne and a boy called Mason, and I'm super glad.

That's great! Congrats on the twins! :smiley:

• JazzoholicJazzoholic Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi everyone! I'm a good way into the challenge and just aged up the third matriarch (to be) to a teen. It turns out she hates children! Gaaaaargh! A quick forum check tells me this happened to simmers before... Any advice on how to handle her as a mother?
    Cheers!
    Jazzoholic
    2nd generation
    40 babies
    @Jazzoholic That's inconvenient! Since I've never had these circumstances, my best advice is only have her take care of the babies when they're hungry, and have the other children take care of everything else. :') Also, when they age up they can pretty much take care of themselves, so if it means keeping the mother away from them as much as possible (to keep tension levels low) except when absolutely necessary, then I think well... so be it, haha. :) If I'm honest, I wouldn't know exactly what to do if faced with a matriarch with these traits, so I'm just going by what I might do.

Hope this helps. :)
  • RRR24RRR24 Posts: 38 Member
    With 8 days left to whip out as many babies as possible, Nicolette just gave birth to baby number 28 named Leighton (after the queen Leighton Meester) who could very much end up our next matriarch!
    edited September 2015
    RRR24 wrote: »
    With 8 days left to whip out as many babies as possible, Nicolette just gave birth to baby number 28 named Leighton (after the queen Leighton Meester) who could very much end up our next matriarch!

Oh in 8 days you could still have a couple of others, provided that you get her pregnant hours after birth, lolll! Pregnant sims don't age, so you could maybe even cram in 8 pregnancies!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top