Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Top 10: Things I miss I wanted in The Sims 4...

PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hello everyone! My name is Playitt with two t's and today I want to know Top 10: Things you miss and wanted in The Sims 4 from previous games. So, without futher or do, here are my top 10 things I want to see in The Sims 4:

1) Favourites - I know that this did not really affect the gameplay but they were fun to choose from. My only complaint is that there was not enough food e.g. Pizza!

2) Toddlers - I really like the toddlers as they gave so many interactions e.g. teach how to walk ect. Fingers crossed they will come out soon!

3) Create a style - It was really fun choosing from lots of styles and colours to use in your house or in CAS. I really would not mind if there was a simple colour wheel. However, I know why they have not included create a style - to improve game preformance!

4) Lifetime Wish - I would really prefer to have a life time wish then an aspiration. I don't know... it's just my opinion!

5) Not being able to take babies out of their crib - All interactions are through bassinet. There are no baby objects. Babies can only be lifted directly above bassinet.

6) No new traits with GTW - There could have been so many new traits that could of come with GTW (Get To Work). Like: A trait to help learn the baking/Photography quicker. Or for the new active careers: Doctor - trait so they can diagnose faster, Detective: trait to interrogate suspects faster, Scientist: a trait to get a breakthrough faster.

7) No story progression - Sims in the neighborhood age, but they do not have children, get jobs, move, get married…etc. without you doing it!

8) Part time jobs for adults - If I wanted a Sim to do other stuff and not get a job I get them a part time job - but I can not in The Sims 4!

9) Worlds that have 1-5 lots - Not enough room to put other lots (Like swimming pools) without deleting other lots!

10) Teens are same height as YA, A and E! They all look the same!

So these are the top 10 I miss/wanted in The Sims 4!

Remember this is MY OWN OPINION!

Thank you for taking the time and reading all of this. PLEASE feel free to comment because my question is: What are the Top 10 thing you miss/wanted in The Sims 4!

Bye for now,
Playitt
Life is better when you have friends...

Post edited by Playitt on

Comments

• ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    This thread will be moved to the Ideas Corner soon. When I start a thread about what I miss in the game, it always gets moved there. :s
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Favourites ranked higher than toddlers? Huehuehueh.
    I, too, miss favourites.
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    This thread will be moved to the Ideas Corner soon. When I start a thread about what I miss in the game, it always gets moved there. :s

That is where those types of thread are meant to go.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • PlayittPlayitt Posts: 246 Member

Ok! Thanks!

Favourites ranked higher than toddlers? Huehuehueh.
    I, too, miss favourites.

That is where those types of thread are meant to go.

I wasn't ranking them I just put them in any order! It is happy to see that you miss favourites too! <3

• sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    There's only a few things I really want.

1) Toddlers.

2) Something else which I forgot. (Will edit if I remember.)
    sam123 wrote: »
    There's only a few things I really want.

1) Toddlers.

2) Something else which I forgot. (Will edit if I remember.)

I really want toddlers too!

• Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Toddlers!!!
    Everything else is gravy, Baby
    Toddlers!!!
    Everything else is gravy, Baby

WE WANT TODDLERS! WE WANT TODDLERS!

• DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I want my toddlers back. Rachel F. claims they wanted to focus on the sims themselves but the last time I checked toddlers were sims. Not an appetizer...
  • dtyuidtyui Posts: 483 Member
    I miss adult sims being able to do part time jobs, I wanted one of my sims to stay at home most of the time, but still wanted them to have some kind of job and doing things like painting and writing just isn't the same.
    dtyui wrote: »
    I miss adult sims being able to do part time jobs, I wanted one of my sims to stay at home most of the time, but still wanted them to have some kind of job and doing things like painting and writing just isn't the same.

I know!

I want my toddlers back. Rachel F. claims they wanted to focus on the sims themselves but the last time I checked toddlers were sims. Not an appetizer...
    Great point! I really want toddlers!

• SimmingWithStarsSimmingWithStars Posts: 439 Member
    This started off well (Defo agree -- I loved favourites! Gave 'em more personality.), but if you look further down the list it turns into complaints about TS4, not favourite things that you miss?! :)
    Currently doing one of the following:
      - Eating - Sleeping - Simming - Reading - Watching 90s Sitcoms - Drinking tea - Wearing socks.
    This started off well (Defo agree -- I loved favourites! Gave 'em more personality.), but if you look further down the list it turns into complaints about TS4, not favourite things that you miss?! :)

Oh well...

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Favorites is on top for me too.
    I hope it returns with more options. I feel it can actually change gameplay this time.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    I miss the goose interaction.
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    I miss the slow dance interaction. Also, the basketball court, and the acrobat career, and yes, the goose interaction. And I wish they would have a designated team that focuses on releasing more traits and careers. I mean it only takes one modder, Zerbu, to release a dozen traits, so why couldn't EA do it? But of all the things, I think I miss CAW most. There were some really talented individuals out there.
    I miss the slow dance interaction. Also, the basketball court, and the acrobat career, and yes, the goose interaction. And I wish they would have a designated team that focuses on releasing more traits and careers. I mean it only takes one modder, Zerbu, to release a dozen traits, so why couldn't EA do it? But of all the things, I think I miss CAW most. There were some really talented individuals out there.

Love the ideas!

I miss the goose interaction.

Me too!

MasonGamer wrote: »
    Favorites is on top for me too.
    I hope it returns with more options. I feel it can actually change gameplay this time.
    It added personalities to the Sims!

• S1MSLYS1S__QARDS1MSLYS1S__QARD Posts: 206 Member

Baby to toddler progression instead of toddlers it's own achievement/goals etc by stages of development i.e :1 baby first crawl, 2 first walk, 3 first word (and you decide what first word they say via a pop up text box) then turn into child because toddlers are just walking babies. #baby toddler progressions