Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    I'm starting to catch up on Yvette's life. I posted a new blog up. I tried to write from just Yvette's perspective but I had kind of a hard time. I didn't feel the creative juices flowing and I will obviously be my own worst critic. Hope everyone's challenges are going well. Yvette is at 0 days to Adult and is currently pregnant. I'm going to see how long I can stretch out this young adult stage, she's lived a pretty long while now even though aging is set to normal. She about to match how many babies Kami had in her lifetime in just the young adult stage.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    Awesome.. Okay, so how do you roll the traits for teens and young adults? I know about the 2 pages in the OP of this thread.

I usually close my eyes and scroll my mouse to pick. The only time I use a generator is for the matriarch. Once they hit adulthood I pick a trait that would go well with the ambition they have. I'm not so concerned about randomizing traits until I get towards the end, then every girl gets randomized traits just to make sure.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Wow I feel like my 100 baby challenge is going so slowly! Just had 3 kids age up and move out! I only have 3 remaining! Eeeeek. Phoebe is pregnant again though, fingers crossed for twins!!!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Weathie wrote: »
    Wow I feel like my 100 baby challenge is going so slowly! Just had 3 kids age up and move out! I only have 3 remaining! Eeeeek. Phoebe is pregnant again though, fingers crossed for twins!!!

It def starts slow, but then you get in a groove and those kids just fly right out of the house. LOL
    (Me having a one day pregnancy mod helps a lot too since Brooklynn won't have twins anymore).
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Hmm might have to look into getting that mod! Otherwise the house will be really empty!!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    Its one of the best ones I have BC it was totally dead there for awhile in the house. Why the fertile trait is useless for me I'll never know. Now I can keep a rotating door of kids. Hahahaaa.
  • Options
    Ceunon20Ceunon20 Posts: 9 New Member
    @Weathie your challenge is not the unique slowly here! xD
    I just have three children and having problems to make babies with my sims lately, all pregnancy tests are being negative and I don't know how to figure out what going on.
    Don't matter what is that issue but came after the last update.
  • Options
    hypatia86hypatia86 Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Eminik said:
    >
    > Oh no that sounds ridiculous! I think the traits I hate most are hot-headed and hates children. I think they are the worst. I couldn't imagine having an evil set of triplets. For this challenge I'm also keeping track of the traits I'm getting for each child. Just to see how often or least often I roll each trait.

The triplets from hell were definitely a low point. My poor doll house was constantly smashed and the kids were depressed about it. Sigh. I agree with you on the hot-headed and hates children--just had my latest teen get the hates children for good measure (I may need a new random generator, I think this one hates me lately!). I always feel so bad for those guys, they're absolutely miserable being in a house full of kids.

Decided to switch things up a bit and try to use each of the skills for my teens' skill level requirement for school (as in teen 1 plays video game, teen 2 levels in fitness, teen 3 guitar, ...). Definitely finding some are easier than others! Though made it easier when I read that if you have the sim 'listen to music' while they're doing a normally boring chore, their fun meter still goes up and saves me from cranky sims!
  • Options
    RockinSheepRockinSheep Posts: 25 Member
    edited June 2015
    My matriarch is currently wooing baby daddy 11 :)
    Only one set of twins, even with the fertile trait... at least she gets pregnant every time ^^
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    > @hypatia86 said:
    > Though made it easier when I read that if you have the sim 'listen to music' while they're doing a normally boring chore, their fun meter still goes up and saves me from cranky sims!

Ooh, that's so good to know! Thanks!
    My new matriarch doesn't seem to enjoy anything that we can make money off of. /eyeroll. So that'll be nice to keep her from being grouchy all the time.
  • Options
    dam4025dam4025 Posts: 5 New Member
    My matriarch, Kacie O'Neill, has 12 children (5 boys & 7 girls), and has had the fertile trait since baby #3. She has since only had 2 sets of twins (Christina & Ian; Caleb & Miles), and no triplets. It's extremely annoying.
  • Options
    dam4025 wrote: »
    My matriarch, Kacie O'Neill, has 12 children (5 boys & 7 girls), and has had the fertile trait since baby #3. She has since only had 2 sets of twins (Christina & Ian; Caleb & Miles), and no triplets. It's extremely annoying.

It really is. Mine's had the fertile trait twice now (I cheated to get rid of it and then bought it back hoping it would make it kick in again) and she's only had 4 sets of twins. She's had 32 kids total.
    I don't know what they did, but the fertile trait stopped working awhile ago for me. She had those 4 sets almost back to back (one single baby in the middle of all those twins)....none since.
  • Options
    SimmerSteffieSimmerSteffie Posts: 723 Member
    I've found that my house has to be almost empty to get multiples...
    Even if technically I have space for twins with 6 people in the house, usually I won't get them.
    Both of the times I got twins, I only had 3 people in the household.

Not sure if it's coincidence.
    Still irritating though...
  • Options
    I had to get a one day pregnancy mod b/c my house was almost empty for so long. I had like 3 kids tops half the time and still never got twins. So idk. I think the game just "KNOWS" you want them and won't give them to you LOL

My alphabet legacy I've had twins every generation so far, but my recent one I had to have her try for baby 4 times before we got them. And they were awful, never stopped crying no matter what you did. It's like the game punishes you for wanting twins Hahahahaa.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    The most people I ever have had in the house is 6. I recently removed her fertile trait and re-added it, so hopefully her next pregnancy will result in at least twins.
  • Options
    Update: She had only a baby boy named Cameron. He is not a twin or a triplet. I now only have 3 sims in the household, him and his older teenage sister Grace. I'm now even more frustrated. Hopefully a future update fixes this.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Fertile trait never works for me.

I've got too many challenges going at once so I'm not far yet, just had baby 5. Travis Scott came over for the neighborhood welcome wagon and he got quite a welcome >:) . Getting guys seems to be getting a lot easier, i think her charisma going up helps. Baby daddy number 4 was someone she found digging through the garbage outside the Rattlesnake Juice Bar. She's a lady of discerning tastes, clearly :p
  • Options
    Shira ohadShira ohad Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey I have a question.
    I'm currently doing this challenge and I've reached to a situation where I have a full house, and I can't move out any sims because the oldest are teens. Do I have to just wait until one of them grow up and then move them out of the house and continue getting pregnant?
    Thanks ❤️
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    > @Shira ohad said:
    > Hey I have a question.
    > I'm currently doing this challenge and I've reached to a situation where I have a full house, and I can't move out any sims because the oldest are teens. Do I have to just wait until one of them grow up and then move them out of the house and continue getting pregnant?
    > Thanks ❤️

You can wait until one of the teens has an A grade in school. Once that happens you can age him/her up to Young Adult stage. Then move them out.
  • Options
    EvieSunshineEvieSunshine Posts: 133 Member
    Oh, I forgot to add that my matriarch, Yvalisse, has two more kiddies. Their names are Kirk Jr. fathered by Kirk McCurdy and Erica fathered by Eric Lewis. Only 10 kids and only 90 more to go, lol. Yvalisse just mastered the Big Happy Family aspiration. I didn't know that it gives you the trait "Matriarch/Patriarch." It gives a skill boost to the children when that matriarch is near. Awesomesauce!!!
  • Options
    So Yvette is ready to age up to adult but she's currently pregnant. I have a feeling as soon as she pops out this next baby she'll have her birthday. She's currently pregnant with number 25. When this one arrives I'll officially be halfway through the challenge. I can't believe that Yvette has had as many kids in her young adult life as Kami had in her entire lifetime. I feel like the days are dragging by for some reason. The big house makes it harder to manage everyone but it gives everyone enough space. Yvette has had 12 girls and 12 boys thus far, I'm not even sure how it evened itself out cause at first we were really girl heavy. I'm hoping that's not the case in her next phase of life. We're always hoping for multiples, there's 3 kids and Yvette currently so fingers crossed for another set of twins. Yvette got the achievement for having more than 12 traits today, it was pretty cool. Here's the breakdown of kiddos and dads. This is a spoiler alert to the blog cause we aren't caught up at all, but I write that like a story now so it's not too much of a spoiler, just kids and names.

Paul (Alejandro Martinez)
    Piper (Dante Rainey)
    Peyton (M) (Art Malone)
    Penelope (Tony Faulkner - Twins)
    Phoebe (Tony Faulkner - Twins)
    Peta (Geron Zion/Alien)
    Paisley (Finnegan Ellsworth)
    Pixie (Raul McDermott)
    Prudence (Matthias Rosenberg/Alien - Twins)
    Pippa (Matthias Rosenberg/Alien - Twins)
    Parker (Steven Aldrige - Twins)
    Preston (Steven Aldrige - Twins)
    Patrick (Isiah Shipley)
    Pearl (Jerome Flood/Alien)
    Pamela (Rhett Michel)
    Pierce (Dillan Barnard - Twins)
    Pax (Dillan Barnard - Twins)
    Paige (Colton Pereira - Triplets)
    Phillip (Colton Pereira - Triplets)
    Percy (Colton Pereira - Triplets)
    Paris (Conrad Condon)
    Penn (Lane Billings)
    Portia (Darren Godinez)
    Pasha (M) (Francis Brantley)
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    RRR24RRR24 Posts: 38 Member
    is my matriarch allowed to go on dates?
  • Options
    klaipiniklaipini Posts: 88 Member
    @RRR24 She can go on dates and have boyfriends but she can't get engaged and married!
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    OK, may I say how very, very exciting this is?

My name is JustKeepSimming, my sims 2 username was rehayler619 - this is the challenge I created back in the Sims 2. I've been getting back into Sims challenges and I CANNOT believe that this is still going. Is this for real? Far too excited. Thanks for updating this with some rules, I had never intended for this to get popular and just wanted to play this myself, which is why I never came up with any solid rules.

So yeah....I'm uber excited. Probably gonna have to do my own challenge again with these rules :D
  • Options
    katakata Posts: 25 Member
    I was looking through my kids' family trees and realized that I had accidentally used one of the baby daddies twice... -_- Now I feel like if I win this challenge, it won't be a clean win. Gonna have to be more careful from now on and come up with some system to keep track of the daddies and babies. Baby number 20 is on its way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top