This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Nathaniel Vs. James: Who is Cutest? Final Round! (Young Adult)

AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
I had it all planned out for my legacy: One boy would be born and he would exude qualities like Indiana Jones. Athletic, genius, adventurous, all that 🐸🐸🐸🐸. So I had my current legacy couple get pregnant...then I discovered that one of them somehow had the fertile/whatever that Lifetime Reward is called. I was despairing. My plans would be ruined!

And then the twin boys were born.

I planned on carrying out my plan, hoping that one of the boys would be cuter/better looking than the other except for one thing: They're both a-freaking-dorable! I might update this thread with the twins as they grow up, and when they are finally young adults, ELIMINATIONNNN!!! There can be only one. Mwahaha!

Anywho, meet the contenders!

Nathaniel (Nate) Livingston:
He has the traits (so far) of Genius and Brave.
Screenshot-16_zpsjyrkrd73.jpg

James (Jamie) Livingston:
He has the traits of Genius and Artistic.
Screenshot-18_zpsr5fsr4bs.jpg

Who's the cutest? :)
Post edited by Amphora on

Comments

• Options
    Just got this notification:
    killwithfire_zpsclswqu0i.jpg
    :anguished:

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kill_it_with_fire.gif[/img]
  • Options
    moonandsixpensmoonandsixpens Posts: 553 Member
    Mea_93 wrote: »

I tried, won't work...
    tumblr_noncvdlzEI1unxm84o1_540.png

• Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Ugh, I would love for my sims to be able to hunt down the relative that sends those horrible dolls, and brick them up in a wall, along with their creepo dolls.

Anyhow, your toddlers are both gorgeous little things ! :) I guess there's no chance of dual heir's right? Pity.
    To be honest, when I looked at both pictures it was young James that stood out to me initially. Something in his face just seems so mischievous but openly friendly and good natured at the same time.

Good luck with your choice !
    ( it isn't one I would want to make between the two little cuties )
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    Flip a coin, they are both cute! :)
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    As a toddler I think I prefer Nathaniel (love the name too!).
    He could be Dan Howell as a kid :D
    Their appearance as toddlers doesn't predict their looks as a YA however. One of my best looking heirs was a pretty unattractive toddler ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    They are. Both adorable and I have never seen so cute toddlers before!! I think you should see what they look like as young adults before you choose and show us what they look like as they grow up because then it might be easier to choose (or harder)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    I like James. I don't know if the camera is just closer but I like his eyes.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @Moonandsixpens: Perhaps they need to be thrown into the fire from whence they came. Hahaha.

@Pary: Haha I would choose them both but for my sake of laziness I only have one heir I choose to put all my focus on. There can be only one. Lol!

@DarkMirage: That would be difficult for me though because I favor them each equally. So I'm forcing you guys to choose :P

@JoAnne65: I may have, uh, cheated and looked ahead in CAS. Needless to say they turn out verrrry well. They actually look like the spitting image of their father except with their mother's eyes. And her nose a little bit.

@listles: Oh I'll show pics of them as YA. Trust me, it will be harder. :anguished:

@Minx: I like Jamie too but then I love Nathaniel as well...OH THE HUMANITY! :P
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I always do the very same thing, as soon as they become toddlers :D
    I say round 2: show us what they will look like :#
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,667 Member
    Nathaniel
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Hahahaha glad to see I'm not alone in cheating. I think I'm gonna post pics of them in each life stage up to YA. Then....ELIMINATIONNNNN! Mwahaha.

@Astro: Nice choice. I want to choose Nate as well since I had him all planned out but then Jamie is really adorable too... D:
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Hahahaha glad to see I'm not alone in cheating. I think I'm gonna post pics of them in each life stage up to YA. Then....ELIMINATIONNNNN! Mwahaha.

@Astro: Nice choice. I want to choose Nate as well since I had him all planned out but then Jamie is really adorable too... D:
    No, choose Nathaniel! ;)
  • Options
    kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    They are so adorable. But I like Nate best because of the dark hair. But I would choice when they get older as you might come to like the personality of one over the other in that time as well as looks when they become teens. I had sisters were one was pretty and the other not so much. I was going to make the pretty one my main caricature but the other one was way more fun and I ended up playing her. She grew into a lovely women and lots of fun.
  • Options

Ugh, those things are so creepy.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    The only possible way I could make such a choice is if it turns out that one of them seems more of a natural or is better with kids than the other when they are older. I love playing large families. If it's a tie, then I have two heirs possibly living in different homes, to be played rotationally. Or maybe in different connected worlds, courtesy of the NRaas Traveler mod. Which of course only increases the complexity of such a question in the next generation or two.

However, if you are sticking to a set of rules here, there isn't much of a decision to be made. You were there at their birth, correct? Which one was born first? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh yes, Igazor has a good point. It should pretty much make the choice for you. Usually firstborn is the Heir, right? Though I know people sometimes play by different rules.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    Very adorable toddlers <3 Jamie kind of looks like Indiana Jones too me so I'll go with him. I've never seen such cute toddlers like those two <3
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I think James is the cutest, I'm just a sucker for the blond hair though. They are both absolutely adorable.
  • Options
    CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    I vote for Jamie! They are both too cute.
  • Options
    @Astro: Nooooo, don't push me to choose! :P

@kamra19610: I'm for dark hair too. But then when you see how they both turn out when they grow up...

@igazor: Hahahaha, I follow no rules when playing! :triumph:
    Although I do have the traveler mod....but then I prefer just having one sim for the current heir in my legacies. Just a thing I do. But, uh...technically Nate was born first... :hushed:

@Pary: But...since Nate was born first that would take away adorable Jamie! He's too cute to not choose! :dizzy:

@Invaderchickycat: Thank you! I think they're both adorable too :)

@dreamerz13: It seems Jamie is starting to become popular... :P

@CharityHope: Another Jamie vote! :anguished:
    It appears I should post a pic of the twins when they're children soon. See how everyone votes then. Lol!
  • Options
    @Mea_93 when are you going to choose?
  • Options
    When they're YA. I'm aging them up prematurely in my game just for pics to show you guys the twins in each lifestage up to YA, and whomever gets the most votes I shall choose for heir.

Then once he's chosen, I'll go back to them as toddlers and focus solely on that sim for traits, storyline (in my head :P) and whatnot. It's complicated, I know. :innocent:
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    They're both splendidly cute, but I definitely prefer the look of Nathaniel. He's got a look to him that you know is going to capture all the Simmish ladies' attention one day!
  • Options
    Round 2!!

Here's a child-aged Nate:
    Screenshot-20_zpswy8j5i5s.jpg
    Has a new trait of Athletic

And Jamie!
    Screenshot-21_zpsv3izdyic.jpg
    Also rolled Athletic trait!
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Nate!