Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Challenge for Sims 4~ The Color Challenge.

This is a challenge I invented where you create a household of seven sisters, each representing a color of the original rainbow (Roy G Bv) but with pink.
The rules are simple, you must complete each sisters' aspiration, and have them reach the highest level in their career.

Red~ Aspiration must be the Curator, she may have any career you choose.
Orange~ Aspiration must be Master Chef, chef branch, must be in chef career
Yellow~ Aspiration must be Musical Genius, must be in the entertainer career Music branch
Green~ Aspiration must be Renaissance Sim, she may have any career you chose
Blue~ Aspiration must be Bodybuilder, must be in the athlete career
Pink~ Aspiration must be master mixologist, and in the mixologist career
Violet~ Aspiration must be Friend of the World, must be in the business career

Have fun!

~Em

Comments

• ptpie87ptpie87 Posts: 166 Member
    sounds fun... I think I'm going to try it.
  • ARainBow912ARainBow912 Posts: 16 Member
    Ooh, sounds fun. I'll try it the next time I go in-game.
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited May 2015
    I'll do this, but make them all men and unrelated.
    *popcorn in hand*

Somehow think Violet and Orange would have some sort of Iron Bull style romance.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I agree with Kelly, why do they have to be female? The challenge could still function as males. In some cases this is called sexism which is never tolerated in the community. You should write after sisters "or brothers". To make this 'challenge' more fair.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I just assumed it was based on the seven sisters from mythology. (The Pleiades is one of my favorite constellations.)
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    edited May 2015
    I agree with Kelly, why do they have to be female? The challenge could still function as males. In some cases this is called sexism which is never tolerated in the community. You should write after sisters "or brothers". To make this 'challenge' more fair.

*facepalm*
    This plumbob does not speak for me, hah! o:)

I would probably also switch around some of the aspirations, make them a bit less individual based, and more about interaction. ;D
    Piperbird1 wrote: »
    I just assumed it was based on the seven sisters from mythology. (The Pleiades is one of my favorite constellations.)

Possibly, but likely just based on rainbow colours (he missed out the colour of magic).
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member

Possibly, but likely just based on rainbow colours (he missed out the colour of magic).

LOL! But as awful as colors are in this game, I don't think I can make anything "sort of greenish-yellow purple" in this game.

Besides, Octarine can only be seen by wizards and cats, so we'd have to wait for a supernatural or pet EP before they added it...
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • ptpie87ptpie87 Posts: 166 Member
    edited May 2015
    I think they came out pretty nice.

50339866-db37-4e4a-92a5-8f01121fe6db.jpg

05-26-15_6-52nbspAM.png
  • LizzieTrashLizzieTrash Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Kelly_Blake;c-13635689"]I'll do this, but make them all men and unrelated.
    *popcorn in hand*

Somehow think Violet and Orange would have some sort of Iron Bull style romance.[/quote]

[quote="Kelly_Blake;c-13635689"]I'll do this, but make them all men and unrelated.
    *popcorn in hand*

Somehow think Violet and Orange would have some sort of Iron Bull style romance.[/quote]

[quote="Em_O112;d-832624"]This is a challenge I invented where you create a household of seven sisters, each representing a color of the original rainbow (Roy G Bv) but with pink.
    The rules are simple, you must complete each sisters' aspiration, and have them reach the highest level in their career.

Yellow~ Aspiration must be Musical Genius, must be in the entertainer career Music branch

Have fun!

~Em[/quote]

[quote="Em_O112;d-832624"]This is a challenge I invented where you create a household of seven sisters, each representing a color of the original rainbow (Roy G Bv) but with pink.

Have fun!

~Em[/quote]
  • LizzieTrashLizzieTrash Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm doing mine more like a legacy challenge so it can be girls or boys. So the heir is red (which I'm still currently on) I chose to be a girl cause for me that's easier. (And I just really like creating girls in CAS cause I have more CC for them
  • TeamAngryTomTeamAngryTom Posts: 18 Member
    > @Piperbird said:
    > I just assumed it was based on the seven sisters from mythology. (The Pleiades is one of my favorite constellations.)

SUBARUUUUUUUUUUU
  • Arcanine4PresidentArcanine4President Posts: 31 Member
    This sounds cool!
  • Arcanine4PresidentArcanine4President Posts: 31 Member
    I'll try it soon :)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm gonna try this while I wait to get Strangerville.
    funny-gifs20.gif