Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Lisa, your showcase is Lovely! And I Love your two latest. European Charmer is Gorgeous and Simmywood Mobile Home is Adorable! Love all the pinks. :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Simmywood Mobile Home is so adorable! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very realistic and inviting with awesome structures. your landscaping is very adorable! Lovely front yard and even your pool area. And your interior, lovely! I really like your use of pink and magenta color scheme.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Awww your all so sweet! It warms my heart <3 thanks so much @WrathofCath and @RyeCris16 :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    I like your mobile home the colors are pretty and i love the landscaping :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

Thanks so much @leelujack that's so nice of you to say! :)

• agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Your cottages are great. Lovely exteriors and interesting interiors designs. Lovely! :)
    Hello @agusiamal thanks you for the lovely comment :)

• BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Just popping in to say I adore your Simmywood Mobile Home build. It is so cute and nicely detailed. It just makes me happy. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    Hello @BryonyRae that's so sweet of you to say! and, if it makes you happy i win! :) happy Simming my friend!

edited July 2017
    Hi All Just about to go watch a movie snuggled up to my hubby but, had to share my newest build Forever Family Home =) Happy Simming!

35650383541_5bf045b628_z.jpg

Post edited by lisa17ann on

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Forever Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing is very nice! The green colour of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very pretty how you have used the spandrels in the front porch and upper balcony! The flower box windows look very pretty too! The front bay window looks so nice! It looks so very nice how you have placed the flowers along the edges of the front of the home, along the edges of the pathway, and on either sides of the front gate! It looks very nice how you have placed the columns in the build. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat on the front porch, watching other sims walk pass their home. The backyard pool is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the rocks and plants around the edges of the pool! It is nice that you have the pool under a tree. Sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars, or enjoy sitting outdoors in the air at the picnic table having food or a drink from the cooler. The sunflowers on the edges of the back porch are such a sunny sight for sins to enjoy seeing! They will enjoy painting on the easel on the porch, enjoying the nice outdoors views. It looks nice how you have places flowers around the base of the trees in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice study! The study desk window alcove is very nice! The curtains look nice how you have placed them there. Nice computer desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting in the comfortable leather seats there, reading a book or using the computer with nice sunlight coming in through the window. It looks great how you have used the hidden bookcase door in the room ! Sims will have fun playing card games on the card table. The map on the wall, the books and geode on the table and the enlarged globe are nice study touches in the room. Very nice music, library and chess room! The blue and white patterned wall paneling looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa listening to the violin being played whilst reading a book from the bookcase or watching TV. The yellow flowers are a nice sunny sight on the coffee table, and the floral picture on the wall is very pretty for the sims to enjoy looking at. The fireplace will keep the room warm. Nice window chess alcove. Sims will have fun playing chess there. Very nice design of the kitchen! The black, white and grey colour scheme of the room looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The chequered floor pattern is nice. The island bar stool counter is great for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a meal. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. It is great that you have a storage pantry! Very nice dining room! Nice colour scheme of the room. The flowers and bottles are a nice touch on the wall alcove table. The grandfather clock looks homely in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floral wall pattern looks pretty in the master bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows on the bedhead wall! Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in onto their bed. Very nice corner armchairs sitting nooks! Sims will enjoy resting there having a read with the nice flowers beside them to enjoy looking at. The watering can flowers are a nice touch on top of the dresser. The blue and white colour scheme and the floral wall pattern in the bathroom looks nice. The toiletries on the sink and the hanging robe on the wall are nice touches in the room. The heart teddies and the animal wall pictures in the nursery are very cute! The round floor rugs look nice how you have placed them in the room. Little sims will enjoy looking up at the mobiles, The blue and pink colour schemes of the kids bedrooms look very nice. The children will have fun doing experiments on the science table or enjoy creating artwork on the art table. The shoes rack and singer poster looks nice in the girls room, and the pink bunny in the corner looks cute!
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow :)

Love the pool! the color of the house is great and beautiful garden
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Yep! The pool is fantastic! The rest is great too but for me the pool is enough :D
    Thanks You pool Lovers @leelujack and @agusiamal lol =) Happy Simming and Happy Swimming lol

• Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    @lisa17ann you are an amazing builder and I love your thread. Well done <3<3:)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    oooh I love the green and yes, i too love the pool LOL so very cool and fun. Great job! Glad your back!! Sim Hugs!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Thank you so much! It means so much coming from builders such as your selves @Issabella14 and @Nhicks :)<3 *Sim Hugs all around*

edited July 2017
    Hi All my newest build is named Oh So Vintage and inspired by my love and obsession for all things vintage. Hope you all find it totally groovy! :)
    35741398516_7a998f0852_z.jpg
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

• Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your Family Home is beautifully done! Love the colors you chose both inside and out! The lake/pool... awesome idea!!!

Your Vintage build is so spot on!! I love it..... wonderful build!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • StealthskillStealthskill Posts: 62 Member
    The green kitchen looks great.
    Thanks so much for you kind comments @Tiki5872 and @Stealthskill My Husband just said "wow do you like green?!" hahaha

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Oh So Vintage is a very nice home! :) The wooden texture of the exterior looks nice. The plants look nice placed along the edges of the front of the home and the front porch, and the shrubs are nice touches either sides of the front steps. The patterned front pathway is nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The circle wall patterning and the patterned floor rug in the living room looks very nice! They complement each other well, and the orange colour of sofa and arnchairs look nice with the colour of the walls. The plants are nice touches of nature in the room. The candles are nice home touches on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating warming up in front of the fire whilst watching the TV , or have fun playing games at the card table. The green and orange colour scheme of the furnishings in the room looks nice together, It looks nice that you have used the new curtains in the room. The placement of the pictures at different levels on the wall and the clock in between gives a great look. They will have fun dancing to the stereo music! The enlarged sun decor looks nice and sunny on the wall near the stereo, Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The green colour scheme of the room looks very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the room! The wall pattern looks nice. Very nice sink and bar stool counter. It looks nice how you have placed the overhead cabinets. The knife set on the wall and fruit bowl and utensils on the counters are nice kitchen touches. The enlarged cutlery looks great on the wall! The pink coloured floor rug adds a great touch of pink in the room. Nice entrance hall area. The brown wall pattern there, and the wall pattern through the home suit well the vintage theme of the home. The twisted light sculpture is nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice master bedroom! The blue colour scheme of the room looks very nice. It looks nice how you have corners of windows. Nice dresser alcove. The candles and toiletries are nice touches on top of the dresser, and it is nice that sims can check their appearance in the nearby wall mirrors. The children's bedroom is very nice! The green floral wall pattern and the cute lady bird rug looks very nice together. The teddy is cute in the room! It looks nice how you have placed the dresser at the foot of the bed. The sunflowers picture on the wall is nice for the sims to see when they get up in the mornings. Very nice outdoors dining and pool patios! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the table in the outdoors air. The shape of the pool is nice. It looks very nice the type and how you have placed the fencing. Nice poolside sitting area for sims to relax and listen to radio music.
    The home is vintage and very nice :)
    Oh So Vintage looks great :) love the styling inside :)
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your two new builds are very lovely! :smiley:
    * Forever Family Home - Very gorgeous architecture, adorable landscaping and pond area, and very classy interior. Beautiful color scheme too!
    * Oh So Vintage - I like your architecture, very mid-century modern feel. Lovely landscaping too and even your interior. Very cool green and orange color scheme!
    I love them! I'm not sure if I already faved them, but if not, I'm adding these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top