Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    I really wish Sims wouldn't autonomously eat cake. It's such a pain in the you-know-what. I wish they'd only eat cake if directed or if called to the meal by another Sim. Not only does it waste the cake if you're planning on reusing it but it also makes your Sims get fat really fast.

I so totally agree with you on this, if they wake up starving the first thing they want is cake?! Why? lol

KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
  • Options
    kensgirl73kensgirl73 Posts: 212 Member
    > @Ashleigh825 said:
    > I really wish Sims wouldn't autonomously eat cake. It's such a pain in the you-know-what. I wish they'd only eat cake if directed or if called to the meal by another Sim. Not only does it waste the cake if you're planning on reusing it but it also makes your Sims get fat really fast.

Definitely agree on this. Makes me wish that there was a mod to prevent them from eating the cake period...Although I do like the fact that if I have a couple of Sims that are aging up at the same time, I can reuse the cake if I hurry and put more candles on it.
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I really wish Sims wouldn't autonomously eat cake. It's such a pain in the you-know-what. I wish they'd only eat cake if directed or if called to the meal by another Sim. Not only does it waste the cake if you're planning on reusing it but it also makes your Sims get fat really fast.

Yes! I also hate that you can make a nice meal and the dumb kids still go for the cake in the fridge rather then the hot food right there. So annoying. This whole house is lucky they aren't diabetic!
    kensgirl73 wrote: »
    > @Ashleigh825 said:
    > I really wish Sims wouldn't autonomously eat cake. It's such a pain in the you-know-what. I wish they'd only eat cake if directed or if called to the meal by another Sim. Not only does it waste the cake if you're planning on reusing it but it also makes your Sims get fat really fast.

Definitely agree on this. Makes me wish that there was a mod to prevent them from eating the cake period...Although I do like the fact that if I have a couple of Sims that are aging up at the same time, I can reuse the cake if I hurry and put more candles on it.

I always have the Sim aging up put the candles on right after wards for the next Sims LOL. This way there is very little chance someone will eat it.
  • Options
    melissa_simmelissa_sim Posts: 50 Member
    I do like how there's a good amount leftovers (of cake) for the next few days/maybe even a week though. Currently, I have two teens close to getting A's, as well as some kids.
    I need those teens out ASAP! As much as they're helpful, I just have too many of them in the house.
  • Options
    I just played this game and happy to say that keeping candles on the cake when you store it in the fridge means it never gets eaten! YAY.

Also, I'm a bit miffed - Brooklyn can not seem to have twins anymore and I am down to two kids. One teen and one baby. It's like I finally get in the groove of getting the kids all set with school work and skills and now they are all moving out and Brooklyn can't have babies fast enough. UGH.
  • Options
    @Ashleigh825 I wanted to ask you...how can you tell if the children that you have moved out has aged up or has died? Is it just in the relationship panel?
  • Options
    NM, that didn't really work..hmm what am I doing wrong?
  • Options
    I never knew that candles and keep it from getting eaten. I'll keep that in mind!
    The mom (Olivia) is pregnant with her 10th kid! She met a Gardner at the park, and I put a bed at the gym and park so she didn't have to go to her house, and just as about they were going to go to the bed to do the deed, there was some random sleeping in it, and then the guy left. I had to invite him to the gym where another bed was.
    Hopefully, I can age up the two older boys, who are twins and have them live with their three older sisters in another house I made
  • Options
    Big MudBig Mud Posts: 4 New Member
    Ohh, the candles trick is so handy! I was getting sick of always needing to bake cakes... then all we have is cake in the house and, since the cake is like crack for some reason, all my sims become obese. After eating like two slices. -_-

It also doesn't fill up the hunger bar very much. But still makes you fat. Not very logical, lol.
  • Options
    Loreta PierceLoreta Pierce Posts: 17 New Member
    This generation is going well but I'm kinds worried cause she's having a lot of boys. Till now I had 14 boys and 9 girls.
  • Options
    All of the teens aged up! I also aged up a kid to a teen, and he's not very attractive. I'll have him drop off the cake weight soon.
  • Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    kensgirl73 wrote: »
    @Ashleigh825 I wanted to ask you...how can you tell if the children that you have moved out has aged up or has died? Is it just in the relationship panel?

For me, I usually look in the mom's relationship panel but you can also periodically go to Household Management and sneak a peek at their age in CAS if you want. :) Once the kids move out, I don't pay as much attention to them but if I notice they've gone grey or turned into a ghost on mom's relationship panel, then I'll update their status.
  • Options
    > @Ashleigh825 said:
    > kensgirl73 wrote: »
    >
    > Ashleigh825 I wanted to ask you...how can you tell if the children that you have moved out has aged up or has died? Is it just in the relationship panel?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > For me, I usually look in the mom's relationship panel but you can also periodically go to Household Management and sneak a peek at their age in CAS if you want. :) Once the kids move out, I don't pay as much attention to them but if I notice they've gone grey or turned into a ghost on mom's relationship panel, then I'll update their status.

Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Hidari_AidenHidari_Aiden Posts: 182 Member
    Gosh you guys, I was about to age up my teen boy into a young adult, and he died of mortification!!! Just collapsed of it while I was getting the kidlings ready for school!
  • Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Gosh you guys, I was about to age up my teen boy into a young adult, and he died of mortification!!! Just collapsed of it while I was getting the kidlings ready for school!

Oh that's really bad luck! Haven't had a Sim die from anything other than old age yet in my challenge but my matriarch has peed herself many times while pregnant (often right in front of the toilet *sigh*) and gotten Very Embarrassed which scared me, haha.

• Options

OMG that's terrible!
  • Options
    > @Hidari_Aiden said:
    > Gosh you guys, I was about to age up my teen boy into a young adult, and he died of mortification!!! Just collapsed of it while I was getting the kidlings ready for school!

I hate to say this but I would be almost tempted to count that one towards the challenge... lol
  • Options
    EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    I'm so lucky not to have any of my children die or get taken away yet. I seem to be getting a mix of those that don't cry EVER and I get the warning, or those that cry ALL THE FREAKING TIME and I can't get them to shut up for more than five seconds to give my matriarch one minute of peace. And I usually get those that cry when there are no teens in the house to help take care of the thing.

I've just updated my blog. I thought I had more to update on. SO MUCH HAPPENED TODAY. But right after I cleaned a few kids up that aged up, my game crashes. And I was just getting ready to save and quit. But it is updated if anyone wants to click the link in my signiture.
  • Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    Fixed my issue post patch. It's one of my mods but I haven't added them back to figure out which one it was. My twins seem to be progressing at different rates in school and that's a little frustrating to me so I try and keep them together even if it means not getting one out of the house earlier. Yvette has already surpassed her mother in numbers for the young adult years and will 11 days left and pregnancy number 11 (with an alien no less) we'll see what happens. There are 6 in the house right now so I'm hoping for twins again but who knows. It seems Kami was a natural with having multiples and once she had the fertile trait it threw things out of order. Yvette is not the same at all, she didn't have one multiple until after she got the fertile trait and so far she's had 3 sets of twins. I wonder if she'll ever get triplets again, maybe if I clear out the house a little after this next baby is born we can see if triplets will happen.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Olivia had a boy, named Matthew! She peed her pants, passed out twice before going into labor.
  • Options
    pe856pe856 Posts: 2 New Member
    Can you create/use sims from the gallery as donors?
  • Options
    Okay, frustration at its best.

10 pregnancies
    NO twins or triplets
    This is going to take forever at this rate lol
  • Options
    > @pe856 said:
    > Can you create/use sims from the gallery as donors?

Yes I believe you can.
  • Options
    thesimmytypethesimmytype Posts: 1 New Member
    :D how do i change my profile picture XD
  • Options
    EminikEminik Posts: 181 Member
    @pe856 yes you can use sims from the gallery/create your own.

@kensgirl73 Haha that's what I said and my sim is now on her 19th pregnancy with 3 sets of twins and 1 set of triplets. Sometimes it takes a while... Just becareful what you wish for...

@thesimmytype you need to rack up points by posting, people liking your posts, and I believe there is a post about it somewhere. You need to get member and I believe it's 50 points.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top