Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great job on your challenge build! Good luck!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Americana and Palms Nightclub are both very nice builds! :) Very nice exterior of Americana! The roofing is very nice! Very nice wraparound porch! The flowers and plants look very pretty how you have placed them on the edges of the porch and the home. The birdbath, gnome and pink flamingo are nice touches in the front garden. Very nice back patio pool and outdoors dining areas. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered table there that they have cooked on the bbq, enjoying the sunshine. The flowers look very pretty how you have placed them around the tree in the backyard. The blue colour of the exterior and interior walls of the home looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the living, dining and kitchen area looks nice. Very nice tv watching corner alcove. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchairs there. The green colour of the seating looks nice with the blue colour of the walls. The pink colour scheme of the nursery bedroom is pretty! The elephant picture is cute on the wall! Nice basement level art and crafting room. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the corner nook, with the nice sunny sight of the sunflowers to enjoy seeing. Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the woodwork table. The tools on the wall suit the room well. Verry nice master bedroom. Sims will enjoy reading books from the bookcase or listening to radio music whilst laying in bed. The clothes shelf and shoes closet alcove looks homely beside the door. Nice study desk nook near the staircase. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer, and the plant beside the table is a nice green touch. Very nice design of the kitchen. The white colour scheme of the room and the green colour of the kitchen windows looks nice together. It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the curtains there.
    Palms Nightclub is very nice! Very nice layout of the build! The outdoors areas are very nice! The water fountain features aroubd the edges of the building look so very nice! The large bottle at the front of the build looks great! It looks very nice how you have a red pathway bridge through to the front entrance! The lights look nice on the pathway. It is a very nice entrance area to the venue! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. Nice sitting area at the back area of the build.The palm trees, rocks and plants lining the edges of the area look nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the nightclub! The large screen TVs and dance floor room is very great! Sims will have fun dancing to the music from the speaker and watching tv on all the screens! The freezer bunny lights look great there, Nice sofa seats sitting area. Sims will enjoy chatting there. It looks nice how you have placed the red curtains over the arches. It looks very nice how you have set up the tables and chairs, for sims to enjoy sitting there watching and listening to the music from the musical instruments being played on the stage. The stage lighting is very nice! Very nice bar area! It looks nice how you have placed the drinks display cabinets on the walls. The red stools look nice with the white bar. Sims will enjoy sitting and talking on the stools having a drink from the bar. Nice sitting area in the foyer area of the venue. Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv. The red wall tiling looks nice. It looks nice how you have used the barrier ropes in the build.
    They are very nice builds :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Absolutely love the B&W Modern, very stylish, chic and elegant. Really like the red carpet walkway to your nightclub too :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Thank you @rosemow and @masajo
    Very nice exterior design and layout of 405 Rocky Road! :) It looks very nice how you done the steps and the tall pillars at the front of the build! The black and yellow colour of the exterior looks nice.The large rocks and plants at the front area of the build look very great! The pool patio is so nice! The rocks with the waterfall coming over them looks so nice! The lights look nice on the floor around the pool. The rocks and water fountain area is very nice for sims to see whilst swimming, or dining at the outdoors table. The platformed outdoors kitchen, bbq and bar counter area is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq in the outdoors air or getting a drink from the bar. The type of and placement of the windows in the build looks very nice! Nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel and at the same be looking at the nice water fountain alcove. The floral floor lights through the outdoors look pretty. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The white/grey colour scheme of the rooms looks nice with the touches of green colour of the seating and plants. Nice corner piano nook in the music room. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa or armchair listening to the music from the piano. It looks very nice how you have created the coffee table there! The tissue box and plant are nice home touches on the table. The sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music there! Nice tv watching area in the living room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows there whilst resting watching a tv program. The placement of the plants through the home looks very nice! The type of dining seats that you have used in the dining area looks great and suits the type of home. Sims will enjoy listening to the radio music whilst dining. Nice study desk nook on the upstairs landing balcony for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The layout of the interior looks so great! The openness of the two level middle area of the home looks very great! The stone texture of the walls/pillars there looks very nice! The wall lights are nice touches on the stone texture. It looks very nice how you have placed the double stairs indoors with the wall in between them! Very nice armchairs reading nook. Sims will enjoy reading a book or chatting whilst sitting there. The books on the table and the lamp between the armchairs are nice touches there. The white colour scheme of the kitchen with touches of black in the furnishings looks nice. The pictures on the bedroom walls look nice how you have placed the two smaller ones either sides of the large one on one side, and the one larger picture on the other side wall. The butterlies picture on the bedhead wall is restful for the sims to see when coming to bed.
    It is very nice home with a very nice interior layout and very nice outdoors rock and water fountain areas. :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your three new builds are very amazing! :smiley:
    * Americana - Very cozy one-story bungalow with great architecture and roofing, adorable landscaping (I especially like the tree area at the back), and very nice interior. Very adorable basement area too!
    * Palms Nightclub - An amazing nightclub with great architecture, amazing water feature (I especially like the bottle one), and amazing interior with very nice color scheme.
    * 405 Rocky Road - An awesome rustic modern house with rustic & amazing architecture, Very cool landscaping, and stylish and elegant interior. I especially like your water feature and enlarged boulders.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I like what you did with 405 Rock Road! You seemed to make up for the lack of terrain editing tools by using rocks creatively. It gives a nice hilltop imposing modern that we don't get to see often, reminiscent of fallingwater.
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Thank you @rosemow @RyeCris16 and @SpecterCody .

Thank you RyeCris16 for the nomination for 405 Rocky Road.

And SpecterCody the Falling Water house crossed my mind while I was building this.
    Suburban Cottage is very nice! :) The stone texture of the left side exterior looks nice. The flower box open shutter window at the front of the home looks very nice. Very nice wraparound porch! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels. The stairs look nice coming off the front and side of the porch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat bench on the porch, watching sims passing by. The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the porch! Nice backyard area. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or have fun playing chess in the sunshine there. The flower pots either sides of the front door are nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey and green colour scheme of the living areas looks very nice! The coat stand is a nice home touch beside the front door. Very nice living room tv watching area! The green plants either sides of the tv and plant on the coffee table are nice nature touches for sims to see when sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv. It looks nice how you have placed and angled the fruit pictures either side of the plant on the coffee table. The sunflowers picture looks so nice on the side wall! The green plant on the dining table looks nice with the green dining seats. The kitchen wall tiling looks nice, and the fruit bowl and utensils are nice kitchen touches on the counters. The reading nook is great! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there having a read of a book from the bookcase. The yellow flowers picture on the wall is a nice sunny sight for sims to see when coming in or going out the side door. The pink colour scheme of the nursery is very pretty! The big bunny is cute! Nice corner armchair reading nook. The little child will like looking up and seeing the mobile whilst in the cot. Very nice dresser nook! The heart teddy and the animal themed mirror look cute there too! The blue colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. It is great that you have placed mounted fish on the wall.
    It is a very nice home :)
    gmcrozier wrote: »
    Thank you RyeCris16 for the nomination for 405 Rocky Road.
    You're most welcome! I really love this build and this one deserves to be in Maxis Tab. :smiley:

Anyway, your Suburban Cottage is very cozy! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so bluish with some rustic feel. Great roofing work too! Your landscaping is very adorable! I like your garden out front and even your enlarged boulder. And your interior, cozy! Very nice use of light colors in wall and floor pattern and very nice color scheme in furnishing too!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    Suburban Cottage is very beautiful, really like your choice and placement of plants, perfect for this build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Each of your three new homes are very nice! :) Very nice exterior designs of each of them!
    Very nice texture of the exterior of 412 Coyote Drive. It looks great how you have used the pegs in the build. The roof covered front porchway is very nice! The water fountain and the sun decor on the wall next to the door are nice for sims to see as they enter the home.It looks very nice how you have placed the cactus plants along the front of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! The home suits Oasis Springs very well! Very nice covered over back patio bar and outdoors living areas! The outdoors kitchen area is very nice! Sims will enjoy dining outdoors in the sunshine at the table there, and enjoy listening to music from the wall speaker whilst dining. They will have fun swimming in the pool, or playing horseshoes. Very nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice. The kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have combined with the wall tiling with the yellow colour of the walls. The sinks and bar stool counter is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter. The wooden dining and living room seating gives a very nice look to the rooms. It looks very nice how you have placed the curtains in the living room. Very nice texture of the dining, study and living room walls. The fruit picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when dining at at the table. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table reading a book from the bookcase.
    The green colour of the exterior of 412 Suburbia Drive looks nice, and the flower box open shutter windows are very pretty! The front and back porches are very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the back porch and eating the food in the outdoors air. The shape of the pool looks nice. The garage in 410 Suburbia Drive looks great. Very nice textures of the exterior. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the both of the Suburbia Drive homes.
    The builds are very nice! :)
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    gm, just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I loved your 405 Rocky Road! I think you did a really masterful job, both inside and out on it. It's got that Falling Water vibe, which I love. I hope it gets a lot more attention soon; it deserves it! Will have to check out your newest builds too - I can't keep up. :D
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    edited April 2015
    Really great builds @gmcrozier, but my favorite is 405 Rocky Road, I agree with @BryonyRae, a masterful build. <3:)
  • Taito89Taito89 Posts: 33 Member
    Love your builds. :)
    Three new wonderful builds, I would love to live in Suburbia Drive, these houses area gorgeous :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Your three new lots are very amazing! :smiley:
    * 410 Suburbia Drive - A gorgeous traditional house with very gorgeous architecture and roofing, lovely landscaping, and gorgeous use of traditional furnishing.
    * 412 Suburbia Drive - Another gorgeous traditional house with the same touch from 410 Suburbia Drive.
    * 412 Coyote Drive - A beautiful Mediterranean house with amazing architecture, lovely landscaping, and gorgeous interior.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds are beautiful! I especially love Americana and the Rocky Road! Great architecture! :)
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Rocky Road has tremendous presence and curb appeal. Well done!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Amazing job with 405 Rocky Road - it is really, really beautiful. I loved the landscaping on Suburban Cottage because it was a very tight budget so to get such a lovely garden without sacrificing on architecture/interiors is very impressive! I never congratulated you on the Maxis favourite - so Congrats and much deserved.