Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Sim nation is absolutel ywonderful! That rock fountain catches your eye and that red really draws you in. Yeeeeees!!! LOVE! Interior is really nice LOVe that Glass TV stand
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Gorgeous new build, really love the rock feature at the front with the fountains, plants and palm trees :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @rosemow *hug* Thank you!

@Divalicious Thank you for stopping in and leaving me with such kind words.

@Nhicks very nice of you to leave such praise, thank you

Thank you @masajo , I think I'm done with waterfalls for awhile. I still have to try a double tier, but that will wait for another time.
    edited March 2015
    490 Parcel Lane created for Build-n-Share 15. We had to create a home using 4 4x10 shipping containers and a budget of $25,000. I opted to put one of my containers on end, so that I could achieve a different shape. 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath modern.

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E4902C51D4EF11E484379EAB6BB9E0D5?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

001_zps8gdhydzj.png

002_zpsof47odhe.png

004_zpsjype4yjy.png

006_zpskpfvrqkc.png

More Pics here:

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Glenn_Crozier/library/490 Parcel Lane?sort=9&page=1
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    490 Parcel Lane is a very nice home! :) It was a great idea to put one of the containers on it's end! The exterior design of the home looks very nice! The red and white colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the large windows on the area of the build with the upended box container! It creates a nice light filled area.The roofing over the front patio is very nice! It looks great how you have slats in it. The plants look nice in a row lining either sides of the front area, and the plants look nice either sides at the start of the footpath. The trees on the corners at the front of the lot look great there, giving a nice green natural look. It looks nice how you have wrapped the roofing from the side of the home around to the back patio. Nice backyard area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them at the picnic table in the sunshine. It is nice that you have placed a seat under the tree for sims to enjoy resting in the shade. The rock and plants feature looks nice. The white tiling exterior wall texture looks very nice! Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The living room areas are very nice! The red patterned floor rug looks very nice on the brown wooden flooring! It creates a very nice look! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas reading a book from the bookcase, and enjoying the sunshine coming in. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa with its back to the window. The wooden wall gives a natural feel to the living room areas. The red candles look pretty on the corner table. It is nice that you have a tv watching area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa or armchair watching a tv program. The tissue box is a nice touch on the corner table. Nice window chess area for sims to have fun playing chess whilst looking out through the windows at the outside views. The white wall tiling in the kitchen looks nice. Sims will enjoy having the sunshine coming in through the kitchen window whilst preparing meals or dining at the table . The clock is a nice home touch on the kitchen wall. The red and white trees picture on the dining wall looks great with the colour scheme of the room area. It adds a nice nature touch to the area. It looks nice how you have placed a plant in the staircase nook. Very nice loft master suite! The scenic pictures on the bedhead wall are very restful for sims to see when laying there. They look so nice there! The wooden walls in bedroom are so calming! The leafy patterning of the bed complements the pictures and wall.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited March 2015
    Your two new additions are very gorgeous! :smiley:
    *SIM-sational Modern - Awesome architecture, very nice and cozy outdoor area with a cool water feature, and sleek interior. I like your color scheme.
    *490 Parcel Lane - Very nice architecture! I like the way on how you did a vertical container. Gorgeous color scheme too and I also like your creative floor painting! Best lucks for your Build n Share challenge.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves if I haven't already did! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    I'm so embarrassed, I only spotted that you have a Showcase today. You have a really beautiful collection of homes here. Firstly I have to say 490 Parcel Lane is fantastic, it looks far more expensive that 25k - great job! You really have a talent for modern architecture - Modern Essence and Modern Living are just perfect. The sunken dining room and fountain of Mo Modern are spectacular. I'm not against things that aren't modern though - I loved Renovated Farmhouse (especially the kitchen), Gone Country and the Johnson family home. The landscaping on these are lovely and natural. My favorites are Majestic Modern because of the sunken rooms particularly the living area, and Batchelor Pad which is the kind of home I would love in real life -even if I'm not a batchelor! I also loved Up-and its a great film. I'm delighted that you have a Showcase anyway and sorry it took so long to find you. Keep up the great work. :)
    @RyeCris16 thank you for your continued support and kind words and your faves too!

Yeah! @folala I'm glad to see that you are getting back into the Build-n-Share challenges. Thank you for your very kind words about my builds.
  • TutanoTutano Posts: 61 Member
    Amazing houses! I like the way that you mix brick, stone or wood with colors!
    @Tutano thank you for stopping in and leaving such kind words
    Modern Passion is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The purple and white colour of the exterior looks very nice! The design of the covered over entrance porchway is very nice! The wall lights and plants are nice touches either sides of the front door. The water fountains feature beside the hedging looks very nice! Very nice master suite balcony! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there whilst looking out at the views. Nice sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa in the outdoors air. The sun decor is a nice touch on the wall, and the blue flowers look pretty either sides of the sofa. Nice outdoors dining patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The open plan layout of the kitchen , dining, living and study area looks nice. The grey and blue colour scheme of the area looks nice. Very nice kitchen! The grey brick texture of the walls and the blue colour of the furnishings look very nice together! Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst cooking meals. The island sink and bar stool counter is great! The clock and the birds decor look nice on the kitchen walls. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. Very nice dining area! The blue dining seats looks nice with the glass table, and the grey walls. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst dining. The type of ceiling lights that you have used in the kitchen and dining areas looks very nice. Nice black sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy resting. Very nice master bedroom! The bed head alcove is great! It looks great how you have used the cabinets there and placed the large picture in the alcove! The bigger sized tissue box and fruit picture are nice home touches on the bedside table. Nice sofa sitting area for sims to enjoy reading a book from the bookcase or watch tv. It looks nice how you have angled the floor rug. Very nice girl's bedroom! The orange and yellow colour scheme of the room looks very nice. The animal pictures on the wall and the heart teddy in the corner look cute! She will enjoy playing with the dollhouse. The posters on the walls of the boys' bedroom look great, and nice blue colour scheme of the room. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the radio. Very nice basement level! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools at the bar having a drink and watching tv. The red, black, grey and white colour scheme of the level looks nice. Sims will like keeping fit using the gym equipment in the basement. The layout of the home is very nice!
    It is a very nice home. :)
    @rosemow Thank you very, very much! <3
    edited March 2015
    210 Canal Street is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very nice! The blue colour of the exterior looks nice and and the tall roofed sections on the left hand side of the home looks very nice! The flower box windows look pretty! It gives a very nice look the way you placed them on the exterior. The covered over front porch is nice. The walk out basement looks so great! It looks very nice how you have the basement area with the clothes shelves and shoes racks in it which then leads out to the outdoors patio. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there before going up to the ground level. Very nice layout of the basement! It is great that sims can go down there and enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar or enjoy relaxing on the sofas watching tv. They will have fun dancing to the music from the stereo! Sims will like keeping fit using the gym equipment there. Very nice furnishing of all the rooms in the home! The kitchen is so very nice! The design of the room is so nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the double rows of curtains on the windows! The island bar stool counter is great. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets in the room! The cabinets look very nice in the corner of the room and over the stove and fridge. The blue patterned wall tiling looks nice. The clock is a nice home touch on the kitchen wall. The pig chef looks great on the counter! Very nice dining area! The type of dining seats that you have used look nice. The fruit bowl on the table and the floral picture on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst enjoying eating their meals. The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there, for sims to enjoy sitting resting there having a chat in front of the fire. The family portrait picture on the wall and the tissue box and books on the coffee table are nice homely touches in the room. The way you have placed the fruit pictures either sides of the red flowers on the side table looks very nice! The blossom plants are a nice touch either sides of the fireplace. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the curtains in the rooms through the home. Very nice study nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The quill and ink pot on the desk is a great touch there. The red and white wall paneling and curtains there gives a very nice look. The clothes and shoes closet room is very nice! Very nice sofa seats sitting area on the upper landing. The sunflowers pictures look sunny on the wall there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The blue colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice! The drapes look nice placed over the bedhead, and the placement of the mirrors either sides of the drapes and the oval mirror in the middle creates a very nice look! It looks very nice how you have placed the white cabinets in the master bathroom to create the sink alcove. The girls and boys bedrooms are very nice. The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom is pretty! The unicorn, animal pictures, panda lamp and heart teddy are cute there! It looks very nice how you placed the windows, mirrors and curtains in the sink counter area in the kids bathroom.
    The home is very nice! :)

• axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    edited March 2015
    gmcrozier wrote: »

Wow! Beautiful! Im totally gonna download it! Thanks for giving me credit!
    Post edited by axel1015 on
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
    Your two new lots are very gorgeous! :smiley:
    * Modern Passion - Amazing architecture and sleek modern interior. Very nice man-cave area too!
    * 210 Canal Street - Beautiful architecture, landscaping and interior.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves! :smiley:
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Stunning new builds, both with superb architecture and beautiful interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    B & W Modern is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The structures in the front and back area and going over the roofing looks great! The black and white colour scheme of the exterior looks nice. The covered over front patio looks great. Very nice water fountain feature in the front area of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is a very nice light filled room, for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows, as well as enjoying looking out at the outdoors views The new pink plants looks nice behind the sofas. It looks very nice how you have used the pedestals to create the table in the living room! The green plants are nice touches on the top of the table. Very nice furnishing of the kitchen! The black cabinets look very nice on the white tiling. It looks great how you have the kitchen under the staircase. The mugs rack and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches in the room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking there. Very nice dining area! The two storey openness of the area looks very nice! The layout of the interior is great! The black wall tiling looks very nice and stylish, and the type of dining seats that you have used suits the type of and colour scheme of the home. The flowers on the table top are a nice touch of red in the room. The new sunflowers picture on the wall looks very nice on the wall. Very nice girls bedroom! The pink/purple colour scheme of the room looks nice. It looks great how you have created the bunk beds there! The pink bunny and teddy looks cute in the room! The sims will enjoy playing with the dollhouse or doing artwork on the art table. The lady bug floor looks fun there too! Very nice armchairs sitting and reading area in the corner. The panda lamps, bunny and lady bug pictures, lady bug and rabbit on the dressers look cute in the room too! Very nice upper balcony study desk nook! The large colourful plumbobs picture is nice for sims to see when sitting there using the computer, It is also nice for sims to see when looking up at the wall from downstairs. The sitting area in the upper landing area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there on the seats watching tv together as a family or reading a book from the bookcase. Sims will have fun playing chess at the side wall table. The pictures on the walls there add great looks to the area. The way you have used the new GTW items through the home looks very nice! Very nice master bedroom! The blue colour scheme of the room looks nice. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed. The plants either sides of the tv looks nice there and add nice touches of green to the room which look nice with the blue colour of the walls. The type of lamp that you have placed in the corner of the room looks nice, and adds a nice light effect. The leafy plants pictures are nice touches on the wall either side of the bed. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows around the ceiling edges of the home, creating a great look and feel to the room. The guitar themed boys bedroom looks great! The sports items are a great home touch in the corner, left there after the boy has come home from playing sports. Great art nook corner for the sim to enjoy painting on the easel. The ceiling spotlights onto the easel look great! The tiling in the bathrooms through the home looks nice. Very nice outdoors area! Nice sitting area beside the hedging for sims to enjoy being outdoors in the sunshine . Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating meals at the table in the outdoors air. Very nice pool area! The planter boxes and pink plants look very nice on the windows beside the pool. The rocks and plants look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the building.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Beautiful design <3B)<3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Absolutely stunning design. The façade is just perfect!
  • JodiPMJodiPM Posts: 496 Member
    Another beautiful house!
    Live, love, Laugh and forget the drama queens.

• BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Hi, gm! I commented on the Gallery but just wanted to let you know in your thread how much I liked your configuration for the BnS challenge. Loved the flooring and the loft bedroom. I see you've been busy with a lot of other builds too; will have to check 'em out! I've been so focused on testing with the patch, I've missed a lot.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    B&W Modern is very elegant monochrome modern house! :smiley:
    I like your architecture and the color scheme, I even like your covered porch area. Your landscaping is very adorable too! I especially like your water feature out front and even your backyard area. And your furnishing, elegant! Similar to architecture, I like your black and white color scheme and even your customized bunk bed.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley: