Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The Pink Princess is so very pretty! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The roofing and towers are so nice! It is a lovely home! The open shutter windows look very pretty in the build. It looks nice how you have placed the knight statues on the front balcony of the home. The outdoors areas are so very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the hedge fencing around the edges of the lot. The water fountains features at the front of the build are very nice! It looks very nice how you have lines the edges of the front pathway with the flowers! The flowers look pretty on the edges of the home too. The sculptures look nice how you have placed them at the entrance to the build, for sims to see as they pass through them to enter the lòt. Very nice roof covered front porchway! The rooftop patio is so very nice! It looks nice how you have placed a birdbath , seat benches and tables and chairs there. Sims will enjoy looking out at the very nice views whilst sitting resting there, or dining at the tables. The views of the outdoors are very nice! The pink and white tables look so pretty! The white hearts look nice on the rooftop tower exterior, and the flower box windows are very pretty. . The backyard hedging maze looks so very,very great! It looks so very, very nice! The design of it so very nice and so well done! It looks very nice how you have a water fountain in the middle of the maze, and bonsai llamas either sides of it. The flowers around the base of the water fountain are pretty. The pink rabbit is cute there! It looks nice how you have placed hedge arches around the water fountain area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The alcove room with the walls of mirrors in it looks great! The pink colour scheme of the interior is very nice. Nice breakfast nook off from the kitchen. The circular floor rug is a nice touch in the kitchen, and the fruit bowl looks nice on the counter. Very nice study desk alcove! Sims will enjoy using the computer at the table there. It is nice that you have used a pink bowed chair for the study seat. The master bedroom is very pretty! Very nice type of bed that you have used there which suits the type of home, and it looks nice how you have used the floral themed screen shade to separate off the bed area. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa in their bedroom. The vanity table and the window bathtub alcove in the master bathroom are very nice! The girls bedroom is so very nice! It looks nice how you have placed rosettes either sides of the cute bunny picture on the bedhead wall. The unicorn and heart teddy look very cute in the room! The bunny and watering can of flowers are nice touches on top of the dresser. The art nook alcove off from the bed area in the double bedroom is very nice! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the armchairs or sofas there, having a read, watching tv or enjoying listening to music from the gramophone. The enlarged floral picture on the wall is a very nice sight for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The patterned pink floor rug is a nice touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting there listening to others sims playing the grand piano too. They will have fun playing chess at the chess table. The sunflowers pictures on the musid nook wall are a nice touch of sunshine there. Very nice dining room! The pink bunnies look nice on the wall. The flowers on the table top and either sides of the display cabinets are pretty sights for sims to see whilst enjoying eating their meals.
    It is a very nice and pretty home! :) The exterior, interior and outdoors areas are all very nice!
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oh how cute! Love Pink Princess!!! Great job on the architecture and that maze is EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Love what you did with the fountain - beautiful. Your sims is worken it! Get it girl!!!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Awww thanks @rosemow your comments are always so well thought out and sweet! Your a star! :)@Nhicks how adorable are you? Lol your comments made me giggle I think we could be BFF's lol
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Really adore your Pink Princess, the architecture and landscaping are both amazing, fantastic work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Oh no! It's been a while since I haven't visited your thread, sorry!
    Gonna catch-up some of your amazing creations:
    *Your one-story house - Very nice architecture, roofing, landscaping, and interior. Adding this to my faves if I haven't already. :)
    *The Pink Princess - Lovely architecture, great use of pink color scheme. Adorable landscaping, I especially like the maze and your water features. And adorable pink interior too! Not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    I love them! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thanks @masajo So sweet of you to say! =) No need to be sorry @RyeCris16 I my self get lost in life and forget to visit my virtual friends! Thanks for your super kind feedback! =)

edited July 2017
    Hello Fellow Simmers! I hope your week is going well? I've been working on CottonTail Cottage the last few days and it totally has me in the mood for Easter! I hope you all like it =) Happy Simming!
    35612658482_4c8851ec23_z.jpg
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

Awww how cute!!!! Okay I've heard of the cat lady but the bunny lady is little freeeeaky LOL But on the real your build is really good love the curb appeal and this cute bunny ears!!!
    ~My showcase thread~
    CottonTail Cottage is so very cute! :) It is so very great! The pink bunny ears are very cute! The bunny ears and open shutter flower box window dormers are very nice! Very nice roofing on the home! The pink and blue colour of the exterior is very nice. The flower box windows throigh the build are very pretty. Very nice front porch! It looks very nice how you have used the wedding arch there! The spandrels look nice too. The front garden is lovely! Very nice outdoors dining area! The bow themed chairs suit the type of home. Sims will enjoy sitting dining there in the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks in the outdoors areas. The bird bath is a nice touch there, and the bunny is cute near the tree! The stone textured chimney is great. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink and white colour scheme of the home is very nice. Very nice kitchen! The floral curtains are nice, and the flooring tiling is pretty. The pink bunny and the flowers in the corner of the kitchen are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst cooking and dining there. The bunny painting on the wall looks cute! The green pattern wallpaper on the walls in the bathroom is restful for sims to see when bathing or using the sink there. Very nice bedrooms! The pink and the green floral patterned bedroom walls looks very nice. The living room is very nice! The enlarged bunnies look very cute either sides of the fireplace! The type, placement and colour of the curtains that you have used in the room looks nice, and the pink patterned floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. The flowers either sides of the fireplace and on the coffee table are pretty sights for sims to see when sitting resting on the sofa or alarm chairs watching tv or reading a book, warming up near the fire. It looks jice how you have angled the armchairs in the room. The green colour of the seating looks nice with the pink colour scheme of the room and home.
    It is a very nice cottage! :)
    Awww @rosemow your so sweet thanks once again for a lovely review of one pf my builds! Your so sweet =)@Nhicks thanks for the kind comments! I do love landscaping it's my fave! I think I'd be scared of a crazy bunny lady too lol =)

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow Lisa! Your Cottontail Cottage is so cute and adorable! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, the use of pastel colors really complement each other. I especially like your bunny ears in your roofing. Your landscaping is very adorable too! I like your plant placements and even your bunny statue, very cute! And your interior, adorably cute! Great use of traditional furnishing in your build!
    I really love it! I believe I already added this to my faves! Great work with it! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thanks so much for the lovely comments @RyeCris16 :) so sweet of you to fav it as well!

• GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    You are really talented, well done! I really liked Clover Cottage, it looked so unique and brilliant, and all your other designs are unique and amazing as well, the Sage Street House looked like a really nice family home. Happy Simming. :smile:
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
    Thanks @GeminiJake01 are you burning me though? lol

edited July 2017
    Fisherman Cottage is a cozy little cottage that might be nice for a single dad (or mom) it has 2 bedrooms 2 bath rooms. with outside area, eat in kitchen, lounge and camp fire and horse shoe pit! Hope you all like it and Happy Simming:)

35741410096_bf45081de4_z.jpg

your new cottage is cute as a button :) Your interior flows very well with your exterior. Very realistic.
    ~My showcase thread~
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful new cottage, great theme and fabulous design, love the outdoors area :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @lisa17ann Nah, I would never burn you, lol
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    Nice fisherman cottage, it really suits the personality of a fisherman! :smiley:
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    Fisherman Cottage is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing is very nice! It looks great how you have used and how you have placed left and right open shutter windows. Very nice covered over front porchway! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels there. The siding texture and the colour of the exterior of the home looks nice. The type of fencing and gate looks nice and suits well the type of home. The plants look nice how you have placed them on the edge of the front fencing. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue colour scheme of the home looks very nice. Very nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting there at the table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The map on the wall and the lamp on the top of the desk are nice touches there. The grandfather clock is a nice homely sight for sims to see as they enter the door. The design of the kitchen and dining area is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the dining table beside the windows at the end of the counter. Sims will enjoy sitting there eating their cooked meals, with sunlight coming in through the windows onto them. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The vases on the shelves and the green plants look very nice how you have placed them either sides of the crockery display cabinet. The bedrooms are very nice. The red floor rug in the kids room looks nice with the blue colour of the home, and it is nice that you have placed red and blue rosettes on the wall. The child will enjoy looking at the fish in their fish bowl, as well as enjoying proudly seeing the mounted fish that they have caught on display on the wall. Very nice tv watching area in the living room. The red patterned floor rug looks very nice in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, watching tv. Very nice backyard area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the meals at the table in the outdoors air. Very nice seat bench sitting area, for sims to enjoy resting there in the sunshine amidst the plants. It is nice that you have taken a picture of your sim enjoying fishing! Sims will enjoy sitting on the tree stumps around the campfire, chatting and toasting food.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely builds! They are adorable! :)
    Thank you so much for all your lovely comments Everyone! It warms my heart! :)

• KrazyAngelKat81KrazyAngelKat81 Posts: 492 Member
    This is so cute, I do like small lots! Just checked out your gallery and you have some really lovely work, particularly Sage Street!
    KrazyAngelKat81's Links:
    My Simblr (Tumblr): Love and Scenery Sims 4
    My Official Sims 4 Downloads:
    LandSS4%20Banner.jpg
    Thanks so much @KrazyAngelKat81 I perfer doing smaller more realistic builds! Happy Simming! :)

edited July 2017
    My Newest build is The Gwyneth a large Tudor styled family home with 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms. Lot's of outside space for the family to have fun! I hope you all like it and Happy Simming =)
    35782002445_724472f168_z.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top