Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like it! Very interesting and unique design. Do you have any pics of the interior? I like your exterior seating places and the use of both a pool and pond.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful builds! I especially like the modern living. Love the architecture! :)
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @rosemow thank you again for your kind words and continued support

@Ash072 thank you. I am glad that you like it. :) I however did not take any interior photos of this build, but the one that I am uploading next has a total of 70 photos for you to look at and enjoy.

@yanti68 thank you, I actually started this build several times, until I got just what I wanted. I wanted it look suspended, but I also wanted it to look like it could actually be built in RL.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    110 Karuso Way is a very nice home! :) The layout of the build is very nice! Very nice design of the exterior of the building. Very nice outdoors areas! The outdoors living and dining sun deck is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, enjoying the sunshine. The bar stool counter table is very nice! It looks very nice how you have created the large dining table and have placed the umbrellas in the middle of it! It looks very nice how you have placed the counters on the edges of the deck. Sims will enjoy cooking a meal on the bbq or getting a drink from the bar counter to enjoy eating and drinking at the tables, enjoying the outdoors air. The row of plants adds a nice look to the deck. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table. Very nice pool deck! It looks nice how you have done the water fountain feature on the corner of the pool. The lights look nice how you have placed them on the pool deck. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or relaxing poolside on the sofas. The waterfall feature is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the rocks, plants and lily pads there. The separate gym is very nice! Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment there to keep fit. The plants/trees look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the gym. The hedge fencing looks very nice how you have placed it in the build. The trees look nice in the side area of the build. The rocks, plants and trees feature near the waterfall is very nice! Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars and spaceship in their playground area. The outdoors water fountain features are very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! It looks great how you have mooed the fridge into the wall! The red colour of the double stoves wall looks nice. The shelves and bar counter alcove is so very nice! The plant, globe and books on the shelves are great touches there. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the music player whilst cooking and eating meals. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar, The bookcase looks great how you have placed it between the counters! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the counter. It looks great how you have placed the tables on the edges of the counters, creating ledges for sims to sit at and eat their meals. The two dining counters look very nice how you have combined them together using the bookcase. The study desk area in the kitchen looks great! Sims will enjoy using the computer there. The mountain scene picture looks nice with the colour scheme of the kitchen. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas watching programs on the large screen tv, and listening to music on the juke box . The plants and fruit pictures are nice touches on the cabinets under the tv. The red colour of tables adds a nice tiuch of colour to the white colour scheme of the room. The wall of bookcases beside the steps looks very nice! Very nice music room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there listening to the grand piano being played. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas for sims to sit and chat. The red patterned floor rug adds a very nice look in the room. The whiite lamps look very nice how you have placed them in the room! Very nice dining room! The bow themed dining chairs are very nice for sims to enjoy sitting and eating their meals on. The purple floor rug looks very nice with the colour of the chairs. Very nice upper landing sitting and reading areas. Sims will enjoy looking outdoors through the windows at the outside views in the rooms through the build whilst indoors. The master bedroom is very nice! It looks very nice how you have angled the bed into the corner! The wooden texture of the walls is calming. The butterflies pictures look nice how you have placed them on the corner walls for sims to see when laying in bed. Very nice tv alcove in the bedroom! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the tv there, and the plants are nice touches on the tv ledge. Sims will enjoy rekaxing on the sofa watching tv. The patterned floor rugs in the room are nice touches there. Very nice kids rooms! The layout of them are very nice! The pink and purple colour scheme of the girls room is very nice. The animal pictures are cute on the bedhead wall! Nice window study desk area. It looks nice how you have designed the room to have separate bed areas. The heart teddies are cute in the room! The dinosaur theme of the boys bedroom is great! Very nice tv watching, reading and study desk table alcove in the room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the arnchairs reading, listening to music and watching tv.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    OK, I have some catching up to do! :) Your two new additions are very awesome! :smiley:
    *Modern Living - Very amazing cantilevered architecture, your white and red color scheme gives a very awesome look! Lovely landscaping too!
    *110 Karuso Way - Very impressive architecture, adorable landscaping and patio, and amazing interior. I especially like your lake area with a waterfall.
    All of these mentioned are in my faves! Great work GM! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wonderful new modern, super outdoor areas, love the waterfall :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Awesome build, @gmcrozier! It's beautiful and immaculate. The interior is amaze-balls! Elegant and refined with hidden gems of seating and viewing areas. I also love the fact you took the time to deck out the garage with cabinets and a workbench. This is impressive work! Congrats!
    5sXtTqH.png
    edited March 2015
    WOW! That was unexpected!

@rosemow thank you for your kind words, you are a builder's best friend, always positive and supportive. Thank you for the Congratulations on the Maxis Fav.

@RyeCris16 thank you for your gracious comments and faves!

@masajo thank you for your kind comment. I have been wanting to do a waterfall for awhile now, just had to figure it out.

@Ash072 thank you for the praise. This last build took me longer then usual and I kept leaving it and coming back to it, because I wasn't sure what else to do, so much space.... thanks for the congrats too!
    1620 Adelaide Drive is a very nice home! :) The layout of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the roofing! The car port is great! Very nice front patio area! It looks nice that you have placed seat benches there for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors resting in the sunshine. The plants, rocks and trees feature there near the front steps looks very nice! The plants either sides of the front door are nice for sims to see when going in through the front door. The water fountains feature beside the chimney is pretty! It looks nice how you have placed the hedge fencing in the build. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The brick texture of the exterior looks great. Very nice trellis covered outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered table that they have cooked on the bbq and will have fun playing chess outdoors. Very nice pool alcove! It looks very great how you have created the waterfall there using the pillars, plants and roof trimming! It looks very great! It is great that you have placed a tv there, for sims to enjoy watching tv whilst swimming! The wall lights are nice touches on the waterfall structure. Sims will enjoy sitting resting poolside on the sofas, enjoying the outdoors air and having a chat. The type of fencing that you have used to enclose the pool alcove looks nice. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The grey, red, black and white colour scheme of the kitchen, dining and living room area is very nice! The kitchen wall tiling is nice. The red bar stools and cabinets looks nice with the white counters. The blue colour of the dining and living area accent wall looks nice. The red dining and sofa seats create a nice look in the room areas. Very nice corner tv watching and reading area in the living room ! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa there, warming up in front of the fire. It looks nice how you have created a bookcase corner nook next to the fireplace. The stone texture of the fireplace wall looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the glass windows, so sims can enjoy looking outdoors through the windows whilst dining or sitting on the sofas there, as well as enjoying the sunshine coming in. Sims will fun dancing to the music from the stereo! Very nice family room. Sims will enjoy resting on the seating watching tv together. The flower plants look nice how you have placed them either sides of the tv. Sims will have nice background views of the outside whilst sitting there watching a tv program. The enlarged butterflies picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there. The colours of the bedroom walls are very nice. Nice computer study desk nooks in the boys and master bedrooms. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables using the computer. The green colour of the master bedroom gives a very nice look to the room.
  • Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    @gmcrozier, very nice 1620 Adelaide Drive :)
  • Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Ive just found this thread I love your builds, I have Favorited a few and downloaded too, I look forward to playing them
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

@gmcrozier - I like this rambler! It's feels like a good mix of traditional and modern. The exercise pool and the way you handled the carport are great. The layout is something you'd definitely find in real homes and I like how you added windows and other touches to really make the most of it. Another great build!
    5sXtTqH.png
    @rosemow thank you once again for your kind words and detailed comment.

@Issabella14 thank you for commenting and visiting my thread :)

@Liziann1 thank you for your flattering words, I hope you enjoy playing my builds.

@Ash072 thank you for the compliments on 1620 Adelaide Drive
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fabulous new creations, many congrats on the Maxis fav, very well deserved :) 619 Sunrise Vista Drive is awesome, fantastic architectural design, stunning work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    619 Sunrise Vista Drive is a very nice home! :) The design of the exterior of the home is very nice! The water fountains, lights and the plants along the front of the home looks so very nice! It is such a lovely sight for sims to see when coming to the home! The layout of the build both outdoors and inside is very nice. Great backyard pool patio. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool there, or enjoy dining outdoors at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. It looks great how you have done the fencing in the pool corner! Very nice sunken down patio! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipnent or enjoy painting on the easel in the corner art nook enjoying the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have placed flowers besides the edges of the seat benches. Sims will like sitting and having a chat there, and seeing the nice touches of the flowers. It looks nice how you have placed the hedge fencing around the edges of the patio. The flowers look pretty aroubd the base of the birdbath. Very nice furnishing and layout of the levels of the home! Nice upper landing chess and arnchairs sitting nook. The wooden texture of the walls through the home looks very nice. It is very calming. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the walls in the upper areas of the walls, and also the type of pictures that you placed there suits the type of home. Very nice music and sitting room. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting there relaxing and listening to the music from the grand piano, violin and guitar being played. The books, tissue box and plants are nice home touches on the coffee and side tables. The two different colours of the same patterned picture looks very effective on the wall. The tools decor looks great on the wall. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen and dining room! The orange and tan brown colour scheme of the home looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The white brick of the kitchen walls looks nice. The flowers are a nice touch on the dining table for sims to enjoy seeing whilst eating their meals. The island bar stool counter is great for sims to sit at and watch meals being cooked. The fruit bowl, mugs rack and cereal box items are nice kitchen touches in the room. The corner coffee machine nook is great! Very nice living room! The tv alcove is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the black cabinets around the tv, and have placed the shelves either sides and have placed plants, photo frames, tissue box and books on them! It looks great! The flowers, plants, books, tissue box, and camera are nice touches on the coffee table and thr table in front of the tv too. The area is great! Sims will enjoy sitting there on the sofas watching tv, reading a book from the bookcase and seeing all these nice touches. It looks nice how you have placed the floor rug in a diamond on the floor under the coffee table. The black and orange of the furnisjings look very nice together. Sims will enjoy the sunsjine coming in through the windows whilst sitting there, Nice study desk corner nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The blue, grey and black colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice. The wall pattern looks great! Very nice tv watching nook in the master bedroom! It looks great how you have placed the cabinets around the tv! The pink and white colour scheme of the girls bedroom is nice. The heart teddy and psnda lamps on the dresser and bedside tables look cute! It looks very nice how you have placed the mirrir and drapes on the bedhead wall. The yellow and blue colour scheme of the other doubke bedroom looks very nice!
  • GeminiJake01GeminiJake01 Posts: 215 Member
    edited March 2015
    Wow, your house builds are amazing, you put lots of detail into your houses, I especially liked the "Mojave Modern" but they are all really good, you are a great builder, and it shows because I actually looked through the whole discussion to look at all your unique houses, and I'm lazy and usually skip to the end anyway, so that's saying something! Keep up the great work. :wink:
    bff0ff84-f32f-4ab7-9f3e-99681d841a1c_zpsxwxnn1qm.jpg
    If only life was as simple as the sims...
    ♣♣♣♣ My Builds Thread ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣ My Gallery ♣♣♣♣
    ♣♣♣♣Origin ID: TwinSimmers24♣♣♣♣
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your two new creations are very amazing! :smiley:
    *1620 Adelaide Drive - Very nice rustic and brick modern architecture and amazing roofing. Adorable landscaping, I especially like your water features, even your placement of a TV in a pool area. And very sleek interior too!
    *619 Sunrise Vista Drive - Very nice rustic modern architecture, Adorable landscaping with cool fountain areas, and awesome interior.
    I love them! Adding these to my faves and following you too! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    edited March 2015
    @masajo thank you for the praise on 619 Sunrise Vista Drive. I wasn't sure about this one and almost bulldozed it twice, but it finally came together.

@rosemow thank you for your continued praise... I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Thank you <3

@GeminiJake01 I am like you I tend to skim the posts. I'm awful at this and often I don't comment, because I don't know what to say. I'm glad that you took the time to look at my builds and felt the need to comment. Thank you for your kind words.

@RyeCris16 Thank you for stopping in again :) I'm honored that you decided to follow me. You are very generous with your comments. thanks for the faves too!
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
    edited March 2015
    SIM-sational Modern is very nice! :) Very nice design of the home! The red and white colour of the exterior gives a very nice look. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. The water fountains and island tree ahd rock waterfall fountain feature at the front of the home looks so very nice! It looks so very great! The patterned flooring around it looks great. The back patio looks so very nice! The layout of the patio is very nice! The planter boxes look nice on the wall, and the floor lights beside the pool looks nice.The back patio pool and waterfall fountain looks so nice! It looks very nice how you have the waterfall coming from the stone textured wall into the pool, and the other side of the wall is a fireplace sitting area. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy sitting having a chat there, warming up near the fire. The red of the fireplace and the white colour of the sofa looks nice together. The blossoj plsnts look nice either sides of the fireplace. Very nice front patio outdoors living sitting area! The type of fencing that you have placed on the sides of the patio looks nice. The plants are nice green touches in the corner nooks. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The wall of bookcases near the entrance door is nice for sims to see as they enter the home. The wooden flooring through the home looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the tv section! The sunken living room is nice! The placement of the tv and the shelf of plants look so nice! The fruit pictures look nice either sides of the music player. Very nice kitchen and dining area! The black and white colour scheme of the area looks nice. The white wall tiling looks nice with the black cabinets. Nice study desk nook under the staircase. Sims will enjoy sitting there at the desk table using the computer. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The grey wall pattern on the bedhead wall in the boys bedroom looks great. He will like laying in bed reading a book from the bookcase. The posters on the walls add great touches there. The study desk and music nooks in the room look great. The blue and grey colour scheme of the master bedroom looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the blue lamps in the corners of the room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa there watching tv. Nice outdoors balcony area for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofas enjoying looking out at the views, enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine or have fun playing chess at the chess table.
    It is very nice home :) You don't need to write anything. I just enjoy looking at your nice homes :)
  • JodiPMJodiPM Posts: 496 Member
    Very nice builds! I really love your attention to detail, colors and they way you decorated it.
    Live, love, Laugh and forget the drama queens.