Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your two new builds are very amazing! :smiley:
    *Wilderness Retreat - Very cozy architecture, adorable landscaping, and sleek modern interior. I especially like your use of roofing pattern.
    *056H-008 - Love the name, very futuristic, lol! Great work with architecture and roofing, and I love your interior. Best lucks in your 14th Build n Share challenge.
    I love them! I'm adding these to my faves. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    056H-0008 is a really lovely build, great choice of wall textures :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @agusiamal I mostly build and seldom actually play the Sims, so I upload new builds pretty regularly. Thank you for your kind words.

@rosemow you're slipping... agusiamal got her comment in before you :p Thank you for your continued praise and support.

@RyeCris16 Thank you for the favs and your kind words!

@masajo Thank you for continually supporting me
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Modern Essence is very nice! :) Very nice design and layout of the home! The stone texture of the exterior looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The corners of windows are very nice! It is such a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy sunsjine coming in as well as enjoying looking outdoors through the windows at what is happening outside. Very nice outdoors pool patio! It looks great the shape of the pool, and that you have created an outdoors table and chairs sitting nook in the corner of the patio. The flowers looks very nice placed along the edges of the home there, and the palm trees look great. They are very nice for sims to see when swimming in the pool. It is great that you have a wall speaker so sims will enjoy listening to music whilst on the patio. Very nice upper balcony dining and art area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals in the sunshine at the table. They will have great views of the outdoors whilst painting on the easel there. Very nice private side patio sitting alcove. It looks nice how you have used the hedge fencing there. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat. The bird bath is a nice touch there. The tall tree near the entrance to the home gives a great look to the entry area, and the row of tall trees on the edge of the lot looks very nice with the flowers between them. The garage is great! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The design of the kitchen is very nice! The red, grey and white colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The grey wall tiles looks very nice with the red kitchen cabinets. The island bar stool counter is great! The red colour of the stools look nice with the white counter. Nice breakfast table nook. The fruit bowl looks great on the table top. Very nice dining room area ! It looks nice that you have used the bow themed chairs there. The green and brown colour scheme of the dining and living rooms looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the nice touches of the plants either sides of the candles on the dinibg table top and have placed the green plants in the corner nooks. The living room is so very nice! It looks very nice the type of, colour and how you have placed the curtains there! It is a very nice light filled room, for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there listening to the grand piano being plsyed. The piano corner nook is great! It looks great how you have angled the sofas. The red colour of the accent wall looks nice! The red floor rug looks nice with the wall. Very nice positioning of the fruit pictures and tree picture on the wall. It looks great how you have enlarged the fruit pictures to different sizes. The lamps look nice on the sofa side tables. The blossom plants and the red flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The tv family room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets around the tv to create a tv alcove! The butterflies and leafy pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there on the sofas watching tv or having fun dancing to the stereo music. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The musician themed pictures look great how you have placed them on the bedhead wall in one of the double bedrooms, and the photo frames, books and tissue box are homely touches on the bedside ledges. The black tiling and black/white colour scheme of one of the bathroom looks stylishly nice! Each of the bathrooms are nice. Very nice girls bedroom! It looks nice how you have angled the floor rug under the bed. The clouds and rabbit wall prints and the pink/white colour scheme of the room looks pretty. The rabbit, giraffe, pink teddy and lady bug are cute in the room! The dinosaur themed boys bedroom looks great! The clothes and shoes dressing rooms are very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the bed area in the other double bedroom! The brown and blue colour scheme of the room is nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Gorgeous modern, beautiful pool area :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @rosemow and @masajo thank you for your kind words <3
  • rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    I skimmed through some of your showcase @gmcrozier, and I must say I really like the clean lines of modern houses. You have very nice taste in interior design by the way! Keep up the great work!
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

Each of your three new builds are very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in Glass House, to create a nice light filled home where the sims will enjoy sunshine coming in, and looking out through the windows at the outdoors whilst inside. The curved roofing is very nice! It looks great how you have placed the row of windows on the front of the roofing and the red colour of it looks nice. The plants and rocks are nice touches either sides of the front steps. Nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The bookcase looks nice in the foyer area. Nice window study nook corners in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy looking outdoors whilst using the computer. The grey and the blue colour schemes of the bedrooms are nice, and great bedhead alcoves. The circular floor rugs add a nice touch to the rooms. The white and grey colour scheme of the bathroom looks nice. The hanging robe is a nice home touch on the wall, and it looks nice how you have placed the leafy and other pictures there. Very nice layout of the home. It looks great how you have the bedrooms back to back. The red sofas and the red tv wall are nice touches of red in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv or have fun dancing to the music from the stereo. It looks nice that you have angled the dining table. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table top,
    The roofing in Home Sweet Home looks very nice too! The stone texture of the exterior is nice. It looks great how you have done the windows dormer. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The blue bathroom wall tiling is nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The blue colour scheme of the kids room is nice. The dinosaur theme of the room with the dinosaur in the corner and the dinosaur picture looks great. The brown colour scheme of the master bedroom gives a nice look. It looks nice how you have placed the drapes on the bedhead wall. The purple/pink colours of the musician pictures that you have placed on the walls looks very nice on the brown colour of the wall. Nice armchair corner sitting nook. Very nice dining nook! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst dining there and the wall tiling there and in the kitchen is nice. The scenic and yellow flowers pictures on the walls are nice touches there for sims to see when eating. Very nice backyard bbq and dining area. Sims will enjoy eating outdoors at the table there. The living room is very nice! Very nice colour of the walls and it looks very nice how you have placed the curtains in the room! It looks great! Nice bookcase nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas reading a book or watching tv, enjoying the sunlight coming though the windows behind the tv, creating a nice sunlight background.
    Very nice slanted roofing on Mid Century Ranch. The wooden texture of the exterior looks nice. The car port is great! It looks nice the type of fencing and how you have placed the fencing on the sides of the car port and in the front entrance area of the home. The flowers look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the fencing and the front of the home. The furnishing of the interior is very nice in this home too. The clothes and shoes closet room is great! Very nice dining room. The yellow seating and the sunflowers on the wall looks sunny. Very nice outdoors kitchen and dining area! It looks very nice how you have placed the counters and the bbq there. Sims will enjoy eating outdoors in the sunshine, at the tables there. The white and red colour scheme of the outdoors seating and bbq looks nice. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool.
    The homes are very nice :)
    Wow! You're very fast! :smiley: Anyway, your latest additions are very amazing! :smiley:
    *Modern Essence - Rustic, sleek, and stylish. I especially like your interior.
    *Glass House - Very nice architecture and roofing. Your interior is very sleek and stylish too!
    *Home Sweet Home - Cozy, rustic and great roofing work.
    *Mid-Century Ranch - Rustic but sleek interior.
    All of these mentioned are in my faves. Very well done! :smiley:
    Three gorgeous new builds. Good to see you created the Mid-Century Ranch with space, I'm finding the BnS version is a tight squeeze on a 15x20 :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Woow so many lovely homes! you are an amazing builder! :)
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Really like Glass House and Modern Essence!
    5sXtTqH.png
    @rabidkitty07 thank you for your comments. I prefer the modern homes, as well. They are far more imaginative then the traditional home styles.

@rosemow how do you find the time to make so many detailed comments? Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you <3

@RyeCris16 thank you for your praise and the favs.

@masajo yes I had to do the mid-century modern ranch on a larger lot. With the lot restriction on BnS you can't really do a true ranch style home. Ranch style homes are spread out and you really can't do that on a 15x20 lot. The one that I did for BnS is a mid-century modern, but it's not truely a ranch style. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Thank you for the comment on my 3 latest builds.

@Nhicks thank you :)

@Ash072 I'm glad you like Glass House and Modern Essence, thank you for stopping by and commenting.
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Creative garage! Great build!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Modest Modern is very nice! :) The roof trimming and the stone texture of the exterior looks great. The purple/red colour of the corner front walls gives a great look to the home. The water fountains feature on the side of the home is very nice! It looks nice that you have placed the sun decor item on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat there with the restful sight of the water fountains for them to see. The upper balcony is nice! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the art corner nook , looking out at the views from there or have fun playing chess on the table in the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have placed the wall lights. The trees, plants and rocks features at the front and back area of the home are nice. The garage is great! The counters and cabinets look great placed on and against the wall there, and it is great that you have a woodworking table there for the sims to use. Nice trellis covered bbq area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating the food at the umbrella covered table. It looks great how you have used the hedging to separate off the bbq area. The layout of the interior is nice. It looks great how you have designed the foyer area for sims to enter near the garage and then go up the stairs to the living area level. The green plant is nice for them to see in the upper landing. The leafy pictures look nice on the white tiles of the bathroom walls. The black and grey/white colour scheme of the living and kitchen areas is very nice! Very nice living and dining room! It looks very nice how you have placed the black sofas, coffee table and dining table there. The black colour of the furnishings in the living and kitchen areas looks stylish. The corner nook with the green plants on the shelves and the wall lights looks very nice! It is a nice light filled area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting or dining there. They will have nice views through the windows. It looks great how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The fruit bowl on the dining table is nice for Sims to see when dining. Sims will enjoy watch watching tv when eating their meals. Nice window study room area. Sims will enjoy looking outdoors and listening to music from the stereo whilst using the computer. The red and black colour scheme of the bedroom is great! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the bed alcove area! Nice sofa sitting and reading area in the room. The wooden texture of the window wall looks nice. Sims will have great views through their bedroom windows.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
    Lovely modern, really like the colour and textures used, the fountains look great at the side :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Modest Modern is so cool! I love the exterior color choices and fountain. The interiors are gorgeous with the classic black, white and red. :)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    I want CARS!!! Great job, GM!! Love the colors and the space is wonderful!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Modest Modern is very fantastic! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, rustic, wooden, very fantastic too! I also like your customized garage doors. As Cassee stated, we really need cars in the game. Anyway, your landscaping is very adorable too! I especially like your fountains and your backyard area. And your interior, sleek! I love the use of black and white color scheme in your build.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    @Ash072 , @Rosemow , @masajo , @WrathofCath , @Cassee , @RyeCris16 Thank you everyone, for your kind words and continued support.
    The exterior design and layout of Modern Living is very nice! :) The red and white colour of the exterior looks very nice! Very nice layout of the outdoors areas! It looks great how you have done the different areas of the outdoors. The hedge fencing looks nice how you have used it in the build. Nice campfire area for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire chatting and toasting food. The water feature area with the water fountain in it looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the lily pads on the corners of the water area. The outdoors sunken living area is very great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there enjoying the outdoors air. The outdoors cooking, dining, and bar deck is very nice. The white colour of the furnishings gives a great look. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them at the umbrella covered tables, or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar in the sunshine. The stools are a nice touch of red in the area. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. It looks great how you have a monkey bars play area for the kids. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. It looks great how the living areas level is off from the ground! Nice outdoors balcony for sims to enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out at the views or have fun playing chess on the chess table, enjoying being outdoors. The plants either sides of the balcony door are nice for sims to seeing when going out to and back from the balcony. The open plan dining, kitchen and living room area is very nice. The red colour of the dining seats adds a great look to the area. The tv watching corner is nice. It looks great how you have angled the tv into the corner. Sims will enjoy watching tv or have fun dancing to the music from the stereo. It looks nice how you have placed the large windows there, for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst sitting and dining there. The curved bar stool counter is very nice! Sims will enjoy taking their meals outdoors to eat on the balcony table too. It is great that you have a study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer.
    The home is very nice. :)