Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builds By Lisa17Ann

Comments

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    Thanks @Ash072 It's always nice to hear kind things about my builds =) I to love black and white it's almost an obsession and I am surprised when my other builds don't all end up black and white lol

I feel that same way with my bedrooms. It's probably because it's one of the easiest ways for me to create highlights and contrast.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Black Beauty is very nice! :) The black and white colour scheme of the build is nice. Very nice exterior design of the home! The tower and the roofed bay window looks very nice! Nice upper balcony. The plants and flowers box windows look very nice. The front and back porches are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there, enjoying the outdoors air and views. The bonsai llamas are nice touches on the edges of the front and back porches. It looks great how you have placed them facing each other. The gated front pathway looks nice. Very nice back garden pool and outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating meals at the umbrella covered table poolside in the sunshine. They will have fun swimming in the pool too. It looks nice jow you have placed a hedge arch to lead through to the side area where kids can have fun playing on the monkey bars. The hearts decor looks pretty on the exterior of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The lounge is very nice! Nice corner music nook ! Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs listening to the music from the instruments being played. Nice fireplace sofa seating area for sims to enjoy resting watching tv whilst warming up near the fire. The white flowers on the coffee table are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets around the curtained windows. Nice dining side wall dining area. The candles on the top of the diming table and the fruit picyures on the wall are nice for sims to see whilst dining there. It looks nice how you have placed wall shelves there with homely items on them. Very nice office! It looks great how you have placed the bookcases there, creating a middle alcove of shelves! It looks great! The books are nice touches on the shelves. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or havibg a read of a book, with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The type of curtain that you have used there looks nice. Very nice master bedroom! The vanity table is very nice! It is nice that you have it in a window alcove area. The picture on the bedhead wall is nice for sins to see whilst laying in bed. The hanging robes and butterflies picture on the wall in the master bathroom are nice home touches. Very nice furnishing of the girls and boys bedrooms! The unicorn and pink teddy look cute in the girls room! It looks pretty how you have placed pink rosettes on the bedhead wall and have pink floral curtains. The books on the dressers in the bedrooms and the posters on the walls are nice touches in the rooms.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments @rosemow
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• vickyninivickynini Posts: 46 Member
    You are so talented, love your builds! :)
  • TwinsmamaTwinsmama Posts: 76 Member
    @lisa17ann you do such a wonderful job on the landscaping of your builds...they are so beautiful...I always struggle with the landscaping part...You are most definately a talented builder
  • Ilovecats1989Ilovecats1989 Posts: 227 Member
    Oh I love your builds so much, they are very good. I will have to look for them in the gallery.
    thanks so much @Ilovecats1989 @vickynini @Twinsmama it means so much to me all these lovely comments! I have a lot more builds on the gallery hope you find something you like! :)

edited July 2017
    Hello All! Hope your week is going well so far and your all getting in some playing time! Here's my newest build Sage Street House. I hope you all like it =)
    35741387516_ed283bc533_z.jpg
    Post edited by lisa17ann on

Sage Street House is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The blue colour of the exterior is nice. The roofing is very nice! Very nice covered over front porch! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels there! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants on the side edges of the porch and either sides of the window balcony. The bird bath is a nice touch in the front garden. The flower box windows look very pretty. Very nice front outdoors garden area! The hedge fencing looks nice how you have placed it on the edges of the lot. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour schemes of the kitchen and dining rooms are nice. The blue flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see when eating their meals. It looks nice that you have an archway through from the kitchen to the dining room, and the way you have used the spandrels there looks very nice! Nice curtained kitchen windows alcove. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst preparing meals. The chequered kitchen flooring pattern looks nice. Very nice living room! The green colour of the walls gives a nice feel to the room, and the white colour of the seating and the piano looks nice with the green. It looks nice how you have placed the two arm chairs together and have placed the sofa facing them. Sims will enjoy sitting chatting there, whilst enjoying listening to the grand piano being played. The flowers on the coffee table are a nice touch in the room, and the scenic picture on the wall is a calming sight for sims to see whilst sitting there. Very nice light filled arts and games room! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows there! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows through the day, and enjoy looking out at the evening views at night time. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking outdoors, or have fun playing chess at the table. The tv watching corner alcove is a nice place for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofa relaxing watching tv. Very nice bedrooms. The colour schemes of the bedrooms are nice. The green lamps look pretty on the bedside tables. The green curtains on the windows look nice with the colour of the bed. Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunshine coming in through the bedroom windows. The floral wall pattern in the girls bedroom and the pink colour scheme of the room is very pretty! The unicorn, heart teddy and giraffe are cute in the room! Nice window study desk area. The sims will enjoy sitting at the table reading a book. The dinosaur themed nursery is very nice! The little child will like seeing the mobile hanging above their cot. Parents sims will enjoy sitting resting in the corner armchair reading a book to thrir little child. The patterned floor rug and the toy animals there are very cute! Very nice back porch. The flowers look very pretty how you have placed them either sides of the back steps. The bonsai plants are nice touches on the back porch.
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Sage Street House is very cozy and wonderful! :smiley:
    I like your architectural part, so cozy, so charming, and great work with the roofing. Your landscaping is very adorable too! I especially like your garden area and your hedging. And your interior, classy! I especially like your MOO'd arch with a corbel.
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already faved it, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Saga street house is so very beautiful. I love your exterior color choice. So inviting. Love the moo archway. So unique and pretty. Your interior is very well done and I live all the flowers boxes and your flower choices
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Thanks so much for all your well thought out and kind comments! It means so much to me :)

edited July 2017
    Clover Cottage Just in time for Saint Patty's Day! MOO and No CC Hope you all like it =) Happy Simming!
    35650385191_234bb89295_z.jpg

Clover Cottage is a very nice home for St. Patrick's Day! :) It is very nice! The exterior design of the home is very nice! The curved dormers and roofing is very nice! The green open shutter flower box windows are very pretty. The roof covered front and back porchways are very nice! The hearts on the front and back doorways are a nice touch for sims to enjoy seeing as they enter and leave the home. It looks nice how you have used the terrain paint for the pathways from the front to the back areas of the home. The pond/river area is very nice! It looks verry nice how you have placed the rocks, trees and plants on the edges of the water. The gnome is cute there! Very nice backyard! Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire having a chat, toasting food and telling stories. It is a nice place for sims to enjoy painting outdoors in the sunshine on the easel. They will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes there. It looks nice how you have placed the windows on the side of the home. The hedge archway that leads to the side area of the home looks nice. It looks very pretty how you have placed the flowers in the outdoors areas! The potting shed is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The green colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. Very nice design of the kitchen. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen windows, and the curtains that you have used look nice. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst they are preparing meals there. The green circular floor mat is a nice touch there. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen wall corners. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the counter. The master bedroom is very nice. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall and the flowers on the bedside table are nice for sims to see whilst laying in bed. It looks great how you have placed the floor rugs together, with the green rug on top of the other. The animal picture is cute on the bedhead wall between the beds in the kids room. The floor rug in the room suits well the theme of the home. The children will enjoy doing experiments on the science table in their room. Very nice living room! The green colour of the sofa and armchair looks nice and suits well the home. Sims will sitting resting there, habving a chst, watching tv and reading a book. The sunflowers on the coffee table and the yellow flowers picture on the wall are nice sunny touches, and the yellow looks very nice with the green theme of the home. The green tissue box is a nice home touch there. Sims will enjoy playing or listening to the violih being played whilst sitting in the living room. Nice study desk area for sims to enjoy using the computer whilst sitting at the desk table.
    Thanks @rosemow your comments are always so lovely and appreciated! =)

• CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh, Ms Lisa!! Just gorgeous!! Your builds are so charming and warm. Clover cottage is adorable!! Going to fav now!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Clover Cottage is very beautiful cottage for St. Patrick's Day! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, your use of green coloring is a cool holiday-themed idea in your build. Great work with the roofing too and I like your workshop area at the back. Your landscaping is very adorable too! I love your garden area, even the brook. And your interior, cozy! I like the use of green color scheme in your build. Very nice MOOing by the way!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Hi @Cassee and @RyeCris16 thanks for you lovely comments! It's so nice to hear fellow builders being so kind :)

• AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    All of your builds are lovely, Lisa! Clover Cottage is so quaint and charming :) great work!
    How sweet of you @AimForTheHead! Thanks so much for your kind comments! :)

edited July 2017
    Hello all! I have a new house to share with you all. It's a single story house with 3 bed rooms and 2 bath rooms.Hope you all like its simplicity and play-ability! =) Happy Simming!
    Home Sweet Home
    Photo coming soon

Your new home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The green colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks nice how you have used the spandrels in the front and back porches . It looks great that you have placed planters either sides of the front door, for sims to enjoy seeing the plants that they are growing as they enter the home. The fenced flowers look very pretty how you have placed them on the edges of the front and back of the home. The flower box windows look pretty too. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers around the base of the trees. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The green colour scheme of the interior looks calming and restful. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy warming up in front of the fire, whilst chatting on the sofa and watching tv. The water can of flowers are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have angled and placed the armchairs either sides of the bookcase. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a read. Very nice dining room! It looks nice the type of dining seats that you have used there. It looks nice how you have placed the spandrels over the archway leading through to the dining room. The flowers on the dining table and plant in the corner add a nice feel to the room for sims as they enjoy dining there. It looks nice how you have angled the display cabinet into the corner. The curtains look very nice how you have placed them in the rooms of the home. The white and green colour scheme of the kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you placed the kitchen cabinets. The fruit bowl on the ckunter is a homely touch. The furnishing of the bedrooms are nice. It looks nice how you have placed the leafy pictures at different levels on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom. It looks great that you have placed posters on the walls in the kids rooms. Nice study desk areas in the kids bedrooms for them to enjoy sitting at and having a read or using a computer. The books decir are nice touches on top of the desks. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the sunshine. They will have fun playing horseshoes in their backyard.
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Looks great!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thanks so much @rosemow and @Ash072 So sweet of you to comment =)

edited July 2017
    My Newest Build The Pink Princess! I hope you all like it =) Happy Simming!
    35741394736_3224475051_z.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top