Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Johnson Family Home looks gorgeous, fabulous landscaping with lots of detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    Lovely builds, I love your sense of style!
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Johnson Family Home is very cozy and adorable! :smiley:
    I like your architectural details, so cozy and rustic. Great work with the roofing and your awnings add a nice touch. Your landscaping is very adorable too! Great choices and placements of plants. I like your gazebo and well area by the way. As for interior, it's very cozy too! I like the use of traditional furnishing. And overall, it is great that you managed to keep the expected budget with the given floor plan.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves and best luck in your 13th Build-n-Share challenge. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited March 2015
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited March 2015
    Mo Modern is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks nice the colours of the exterior. The windows look great how you have placed them in the build. It looks nice how you have placed the plants and rocks on the edge and corner of the home and around the base of the tree. The back patio is very nice! It looks great how you have the open slats in the roof over the outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and dining outdoors in the air there. It looks very nice how you have placed the trees and plants in the corners of the patio. It is a nice touch how have placed the chess table down off from the back deck. Sims will have fun playing chess there or enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. The pool deck is very nice! It is great that you have placed seat benches and the umbrellla covered tables so sims can enjoy soending times outdoors sitting and resting, as well as it is a great place to have a party. It looks nice how you have placed the ground lights. The type of fencing you have used suits the type of home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The indoors water fountain is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed lily pads in the water and have the platform around it with the plants on it. The blue and green colours of the walls creates a very nice look. It is a calming and peaceful place for sims to enjoy sitting on the sofas looking at the restful scene. It looks nice the type of wall that you have used to separate the room off from the dining room. The sunken dining room is very nice! It is a nice light filled place for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunshine coming in through the windows. It looks nice how you have placed trees in the corners of the dining area and plants along the edges of the window , creating a nice feel to the room. The white colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice, and the placement of the cabinets over the stove alcove looks great. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. It looks nice the colours of and the placement of the floor rugs in the bedrooms.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thank you @rosemow I always appreciate your comments.
    Mojave Modern is a very nice home. :) The water fountains feature at the front of the home and the lights on the front exterior look very nice. Very nice design of the exterior and layout of the build ! It looks great how you have placed the windows in the build. The black and white colours of the exterior creates a great look. The carport is great! It looks nice how you have the front steps up to the upper patio. Very nice upper outdoors dining patio. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table enjoying the outdoors views. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar there too. It is nice that you have a art cirner nook for sims to enjoy painting in the sunshine on the easel. Very nice pool patio! The open slats roofing over the top of the pool looks great! It looks great how you have placed the stairs through the build. Nice modern furnishing of the interior of the home. It looks nice how you have placed the black sofa seating in the living room facing each other for sims to enjoy chatting. The corner book nook is nice. The red and green pictures on the dining area wall add a nice feel and look to the room, and the plants are a nice touch on the dining table for sims to see when eating there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The black colour scheme of the room looks stylish. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets, and used the black wall tiling! The island counter is great. The fruit bowl, spice set and bottles on the counters are nice kitchen touches there. Sims will have nice views through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The family room is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the lamps on the edges of the sofas. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv, and listening to the guitar music or music from the stereo. The window computer and study desk area is nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst sitting there using the computer. The plants either sides of the desk are nice green touches there. It looks nice how you have done the wall and have the table behind the bed. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed.
    It is a nice home :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Two wonderful new modern builds. Love the open tiled roof above the patio and the indoor fountain in Mo Modern. The interiors of Mojave Modern are exquisite :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great last 2 modern builds! That indoor fountain is beautiful with those lillies!
    5sXtTqH.png
    @rosemow thank you for your continued support <3

@masajo thank you for the feed back. Do you see anything that needs improving?

@Ash072 thank you Ash for stopping in and commenting
    This End Up Starter is a great starter home :) It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The plants look nice how you have placed them on the front and side edges of the home. Great layout of the interior of the home. Nice corner nook sofa sitting area for sims to enjoy watching tv.
    It is a nice starter. :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very amazing new creations you have! :smiley:
    I really like each of them. Adding these to my faves. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    I am sorry I didn't see your other builds before.
    Cozy Cottage is very nice! :) Very nice design of the home! The dormers look very nice! Very nice covered over front porch, and the car port is great! Nice layout of the interior of the home. Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors at the table in the air. It is nice that you have an easel there for sims to enjoy painting in the sunshine. The colour of the exterior looks nice.
    The exterior design of Rising Star is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have done the roofing! The layout of the build, both outdoors and the interior is very nice! Very nice front entrance area to the home! It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the edges of the courtyard area and have the plants along the front of the lot. It looks very nice how you have done the water features where you have placed the islands of plants in the water! Very nice pool patio, and outdoors kitchen and dining patio! The back outdoors areas of the build are very nice! The curved bbq and bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy dining at the table or on the stools, or enjoy having a drink from the bar. The bonsai elephant and llama look nice there. It looks great how you have the large pool and the rectangle water fountain feature beside it. Very nice rooftop patio! The sofas and armchairs sitting areas are nice. The candles are a nice touch on the coffee table. Sims will enjoy sitting chatting in the sunshine, or enjoy painting on the easel there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets around the edges of the tv. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa having a chat whilst enjoying looking out through the windows. Very nice dining room! The long dining table with many dining seats on each sides of them looks great! The red and green colours of the walls creates a nice look. Very nice design of the kitchen! The curved island bar stool and sink counter is great! The kitchen wall tiling is nice. Nice corner sofa sitting area. The yellow colour of the walls looks sunny. Nice light filled study and music area. The window study desk nook is nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst using the computer there or having a read. It is great that you have angled the bookcase into the corner. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano music or playing the piano themselves. The black and white colour scheme of the bathroom is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the master bedroom! The red and black colour scheme of the room looks stylishly nice. It looks great how you have placed the red cabinets around the edges of the tv. It is a nice tv watching area in the bedroom. It looks very nice how you have placed the circular red floor rugs under the bed! Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the bedhead windows onto the bed in the mornings.
    The home is very nice! :)
    @rosemow nothing to be sorry about, you commented on the 1st one while I was editing and adding the other 2. Thank you for your kind words and detailed comment.
    @RyeCris16 I am glad that you like my builds and thank you for commenting.
    The exterior design of Wilderness Retreat and the outdoors areas are very nice! :) The green roofing and the wooden texture of the exterior is nice. Nice wraparound porch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats on the porch enjoying the outdoors air. It looks nice how you have placed the row of windows on the roofing area. The rectangukar windows look nice how you have placed them on the sides of the home. Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors at their home. It looks very nice how you have placed the trees, flowers and plants through the outdoors. Nice campfire area. Sims will enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and chatting. The green colour of the seating suits the outdoors setting. They will have fun playing horseshoes, or enjoy sitting at the picnic table eating meals that they have cooked on the grill. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wooden texture of the interior walls and the colour scheme of the rooms is calming. Very nice living room. It looks great how you have angled the tv into the corner and created a tv watching nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa or armchair watching tv or reading a book, whilst looking out through the windows at the views. The stone texture of the fireplace wall gives a very nice natural look to the room. The photo frame and vase on the fireplace ledge and the mirror on the wall are nice touches there. The type of flowers that you have placed in the living room suit well the colour scheme and the feel of the room. Very nice layout of the home. The wall tiling in the kitchen is nice. It looks great how you have angled the dining table in the kitchen. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when dining there. Very nice bedrooms. The green, white and blue colour scheme of the master bedroom is nice and calming , and the leafy bed pattern is restful. It looks very nice how you have placed the pictures on the wall! They are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The clothes and shoes closet is great! The kids bedrooms are great! The blue and pink colour schemes of the rooms are nice. Nice study desk nook in the boys room for the sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer. The sports items look great under the desk. The dinosaur looks cute in the corner nook! The unicorn and ladybug are very cute in the girls bedroom! The rabbits are nice on the wall in the girls room for sims to see when having fun playing with the dollhouse. The posters and animal pictures look very nice on the bedroom walls.
    The build is a very nice home :)
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Wow. I've only seen the last page yet and there are plenty of lovely homes here! Mo Modern and Mojave Modern - both great homes! But Mojave is more elegant - I just love black and white with a little spots of colour! Cozy Cottage and Wilderness Retreat are great too but in completely different style. And the rest of your houses are very nice too. :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    All your homes look Fabulous! Your moderns are all perfectly done. Lovely exterior designs with gorgeous landscaping and interiors. Your little starter and cottage are adorable! And I really Love your cabin. That angled fireplace is especially cool. :)
    @rosemow Thank you for taking the time to comment and for encouraging words

@agusiamal Thank you for kind words. Moderns are my favorite builds, but I do appreciate the traditional homes as well.

@WrathofCath Thank you for stopping in and commenting on my builds and also for the kind words on my Outdoor Formal Dining on Rosemow's weekly challenge.
    edited March 2015
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    Barely I watched your previous work and here's something new! Another great home! Simple shape but very nice inteiors! I like kitchen!
    The exterior design of 056H-008 is very nice. :) Very nice slanted roofing. The blue and white colours of the exterior and outdoors patio furnishing looks nice. It looks the type of windows that you have used in the build and how you have placed them. It looks nice how you have placed the hedging either sides of the plants on the front edges of the home. Nice back patio area. Sims will enjoy cooking their meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the sunshine. Nice front steps entrance to the home. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The foyer table looks nice with the touches of the fruit pictures either sides of the plant and the mirrors on the wall. It is nice for sims to see when entering the home. The grey wall pattern in the living room looks nice. The tissue box and books on the coffee table are nice home touches there. Sims will enjoy dancing to the music from the stereo. The grey colour scheme of the room is nice. The plant is a nice green and grey touch in the corner. Sims will enjoy the sunshije coming in through the windows whilst sitting on the sofa and chair there watching tv. It looks great that you have angled the tv into the corner. It looks great how you have designed the home for sims to be able to go from the living room to the bbq patio, Nice bookcase alcove area. The type of dining seats that you have used suits the type of home. Sims will looking outdoors through the windows that yiu have both sides of the dining table. The design of the home is great! Very nice kitchen! The island counter is great! Nice brown kitchen wall tiling. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets, and the white colour looks nice with the tiling. The blue teddy in the kids room is cute! The dinosaur photo on the side wall is fun for the child to see when laying in bed. The pear fruit pictures are nice touches on the bathroom wall. Very nice master bedroom! It looks great how you have angled the bed into the corner and have placed the blue tiling and fruit pictures on the bed area corner wall. It looks very nice! Nice corner sitting area. The way you have placed the leafy pictures on the wall looks nice. Nice texture of the bedroom walls.
    The home is very nice :)