Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Re:Sugar Rave and Snowbell's Awesome thread of Appreciation!! V2.0 [CALLING KOKUEI]

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited August 2013
    AMariseS has struck again! :twisted:

I was waiting for my save game to load, but it wouldn't, so I went looking on the forums to see if anyone else was having the same problem. I ended up starting a new file anyway (wasn't very far in so I didn't mind) but when I was on the forums I happened to notice a familiar looking icon... and you guys know what that means!

Thumbnail_300x300.png

I'm in love with classic light fixtures like this, but there's one problem. They're usually made of iron, and iron hurts!

(I found a royal ballroom venue I liked on the exchange that used these types of lights, now I can finally download it! Thanks so much :D)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Guess who's Back? Back Again?

Look out everybody! Tek's back and he's out for revenge!! :twisted:

It started when I went for Fish & Chips and one of these came rolling by...

Thumbnail_300x300.png

At first I'm thinking, did that fall off my houseboat?

But then a rather heavy globe fell on me! I had to struggle to catch the pretty glass bottles so they wouldn't break!

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thumbnail_300x300.png

And then it dawned on me, someone was plotting to board my vessel! I was just being distracted with falling things! :twisted:

h53271F0E

This calls for drastic measures....

CALL OUT THE POLAR BEARS!!!

0000rhwc

(But before I get to the thank yous, just wanted to say I'm sure I'm not the only one who's super glad you decided to come back! You've been missed and so have your shenanigans! :twisted: So without further ado! Thank you above all for coming back to your friends! And thanks for spoiling us all rotten even though the biggest present we got was you! *hugs*)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Let's just say that this has been an 'exciting' first week of class for me. I've been so into the new animation material that I haven't been online nearly as much as I'd planned, although my sinuses tried to ruin it all by bricking me in the face... that wasn't fun, but I'm thinking the worst of it is over (I'm hoping anyway)

Then I get back online I find a few people have gone nuts in my absence :twisted:

lolcats-party-group-study.jpg

This was some party, and there was no shortage of lavish and colourful decoration! SimGuruSarah provided the theme, and that was... Dreams of India! (Someone knows how much I looooove spicy food!)

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

8bf5b97d-520e-4203-80c1-57d45d0646ac.jpg

Someone must've ordered alot of food, because Raspberry04 had a lovely coffee table ready to go!

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Dragondancer622 was having far too much fun and left not one, not two, but FIVE little surprises of her own! :twisted:

Thumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.pngThumbnail_128x128.png

My walls may never be bare again...

Oh and that's not all...

Thumbnail_300x300.pngThumbnail_300x300.png

A pretty dress for my teen girls and a rockin' jacket for my boys!

(Some of you guys are really good at sneaking up and throwing things at me, I didn't even get notifications on the site this time! But thank you all for being there when I came back, it's been a hectic week and I look forward to hanging around for some time! And of course, thank you for 'literally' showering me with gifts xD )
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    happy-new-year-4.gifhappy_new_year_by_snowfall_lullaby-d4kxz7n.gif

Bit of a short post tonight (and to those who're already into 2014, how's it like to live in the future? *gets evil glares for terrible joke* ), but long overdue I think! It's come to my attention that I've been sneak attack'd a few times when I wasn't paying attention! And this just isn't acceptable! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

AMariseS got me just tonight with a cute bloomer blouse! (And not long before midnight to boot! :twisted: )

Thumbnail_300x300.png

(I'll have to try this on someone while I'm simming tonight, I adore these puffy sleeves! Thank you so much :mrgreen: !)

(And I have to apologize to BlueMurder for not noticing you'd sent me two items earlier, December the 13th was the same day my semester ended and I guess I kinda crashed when I got home :lol:, I hope you don't think I've forgotten your kindness! Thank you so much for the wall sconce and the screen!)

sad-kitty-kat.jpg
    (Kinda made these eyes when I realized how far back that was)

But with only minutes left to midnight where I am anyways), I'll take the time to note that thanks to the generosity (and sneakiness, some of you really have crazy timing) of so many people, I now own a rather large portion of the store! And it blows my mind because it's so much more than I ever thought I'd have! I hear about people who own everything in it occasionally but I'm actually very close to that myself! :shock: I don't even know if 'thank you' is quite enough to cut it anymore... I may have said that before but it never ceases to blow my mind.

I wish I'd taken longer to think this message out, but for now, midnight hath arrived and it's time to get with the celebrating! I'm thankful for a happy and healthy new year and here's to another with everyone I've come to know and adore in it! Cheers everyone! And don't drink too much eggnog ya hear? :lol:

images-gif-happy-new-year-2014.gif
    happy_new_year.gif

• Options
    edited January 2014
    And here I was thinking I'd opened all my Christmas gifts! I just found that last one lurking under my tree!

Thumbnail_300x300.png

And it was... STIKY :twisted::twisted::twisted:

If I hadn't known better I'd say it was the sap from my holiday pine, they do that sometimes, so watch out! :oops:

(Just as the weather begins to warm up, I have a brand new tropical table! This makes me want to start a new sunit tides file so I can enjoy a little warmth whilst I snuggle in my blankets :lol: ! *hugs* Thank you stikystuff!)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSyG1RGNWaxRmpp-zTb-jV7U9ORcSS3TobeNs-PSTbP8UZEIlffA

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I have reason to suspect that Chocchipnik and Dragondancer were cooperating on this one, two attacks, and both from the Japanese inspired sets :evil:

Thumbnail_300x300.pngThumbnail_300x300.png

At this rate complete your set might kick in and finish me off!

(The geisha looks like one of my Mom's dolls, I can use it when I play my simself ^___^, and the kids' outfit is adorable! Thank you both!)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    It's been a tough semester but I'd like to think you can't keep this one to simmer down (lol gt it?) :twisted:

Not that that's prevented Coretta, MoriGelopi, Chocchipnik, and Nikitarose to try and bury me with clothes, computers and furniture anyway!

(I apologize if I'm seeming scatterbrained here, my indulgence in CYS has lead my purchase history to get all clogged up so I'm really gonna have to keep digging to find and thank everyone :oops:

Buy you guys spoil me you know? I take a rest or get momentarily distracted by schoolwork and then BAM)

Just you wait, one of these days :twisted::twisted::twisted:

GirHug.png
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited April 2014
    Your thread is cute and I am glad to hear about all the good fortune you are having :)

Hopefully your Easter Weekend will be a beautiful one and the weather will be great.

Happy Simming :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    If this posts I'll be a very happy simmer knowing my thread hasn't completely died, I heard that they'd "archived" stuff from the old TS3 board but now I know they brought everything of mine over, huzzah!

Stay tuned for more thank yous, a few things I could only put on MyPages/profiles because I thought this was still on the old site

EDIT: YAY IT WORKED!!! ;D
  • Options
    Honestly what am I going to do with you guys? My poor wishlist decided it couldn't handle the stress and took a vacation!! :D

melaniet1020, ksantarc, limegreenqueen101, despina53 and KSkywalker4571 all swarmed and attacked with clothes from the Palace of Versailes set, the countessa vintage dress (which I think will look amazing on Mila btw) and the professional hairstyle (which is well timed in that I'm going to need to get my own hair done irl for my field placement!) as punishment you guys all get minion kissy face and <3<3<3<3<3<3<3's everywhere!!!

tumblr_mqttfvHIOj1s20v1to1_500.gif

GIF-affectionate-cute-girl-hug-hugging-love-sweet-thank-you-virtual-hug-GIF-140x140-c.gif

The store is being a bit funky right now (even Liam only came to say Hi once), but I can't wait to download them all and have my simmies try everything on!! Sims 4 is only just getting the first ep and the wait is killing me so this is the perfect way to keep my brain from melting!

minion-gifs-8.gif

(Thank you so much guys! and Happy Simming to everyone! ;) )