Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic landscaping with Gone Country, best of luck in the challenge :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @rosemow once again thank you for your wonderful comments on "Gone Country"

@yanti68 thank you for taking the time to look at my creations and commenting. I get the feeling that you like the more traditional homes.

@masajo thank you for you rcomment on "Gone Country". I have been working on my landscaping, as I sometimes get dinged on that in Build 'n Share. Your home turned beautifully and I wish you best of luck.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The exterior of Small Cape Cod is very nice ! :) The dormers are very nice! The red coloured open shutter windows look nice in the build, and the red flower box windows give a very nice look to the home. Nice front porch sitting area. It looks great how you have done the front fencing and the flowers beside the edges of it. The grey colour of the exterior looks nice. The backyard area of the home is very nice! Nice outdoors dining patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals in the sunshine at the table. Very nice sunken down garden and sitting area! The plants, trees and rocks look nice there, and the bird bath is a nice touch beside the seat for sims to see whilst enjoying sitting there in the outdoors air. Nice back porch. The flower cart and the sun on the wall are nice for see whilst resting on the seat benches there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall paneling in the foyer and living room looks nice. The coat stand in the corner is homely. Nice tv watching area. It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting there reading a book, watching tv and having a chat. It looks nice how you have placed windows either sides of the back of the tv on the wall, for sims to enjoy sunlight coming in as the background to watching tv. The flowers in the corner are pretty for sims to see when sitting there. The kitchen and diming area is nice. The white kitchen cabinets looks nice with the colour and pattern of the kitchen walls, and the white circular floor rug under the dining table complements the rest of the room. The blue and brown colour scheme of the master bedroom looks very nice. It looks great how you have placed the cabinets over the bedhead! The patterned floor rug looks nice in the room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Small Cape Cod is gorgeous, excellent choice of wall textures externally and the red shutters really give this build a statement :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Basic Modern Starter is nice :) The exterior of the home is nice, and it looks great how you have placed the windows in the build.. The raised garden bed looks very nice on the edges of the front corner of the home. The back and the grey/white texture of the exterior looks nice. Nice open plan kitchen, dining and living layout of the interior of the home. The red colour of the walls looks nice. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming into their bedroom whilst laying in bed, or enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors whilst resting on the sofa watching tv.
    Your expanded version of into Lofty modern is very nice! :) It looks nice how you have the double levels of large corner and back windows. The placement of the windows on the back exterior wall looks great. Nice backyard pool and outdoors dining area! It looks great how you have the sunken pool. The trees look nice on the corners of the build, providing a great look when sitting there or swimming. Very nice layout of the home! The loft bedroom and bathroom is great! The blue colour scheme of the bedroom looks nice, and nice sofa sitting area for sims to sit and rest. Nice light filled ground floor window dining nook. It is a nice sunny place for sims to enjoy eating their meals. The blue patterned circular floor rug under the table looks nice and the blue looks nice with the colour of the dining seats. Nice tv watching corner nook. It looks great how you have angled the tv into the corner.
    Both homes are very nice :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely modern build. Cute and compact! Good job! :D
    edited February 2015
    Current WIPs

02-23-15_1-25nbspAM_zpsrjls1sed.png

02-23-15_1-28nbspAM_zpsbud5dus4.png
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
    Your WIPs look great! :) Very nice designs of them! The balconies look very nice in the first build, and it looks great how you have used the columns. The car port is great. The colours of the exteriors of the second and third builds look very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The fencing on the third build looks nice. It looks great how you have done the front and side steps in the front area of the home. The plants look nice either sides of the front door.
    I will look forward to seeing the finished builds :)
    Modern Hospitality is very nice! :) The design of it is great! The balconies are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there looking out at the views. The plants on the balconies are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have used the columns. The car port is great! The white colour of the exterior looks nice. Very nice back patio area! It looks nice how you have the structures there with the hanging lantern lights. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating meals they have cooked on the bbq or having a drink from the bar. It looks nice how you have the table on a platform.It looks nice how you have used the hedge fencing for the edges of the area. Nice covered over outdoors pool patio. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or resting poolside on the sofas. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! The white brick wall texture and the white kitchen cabinets look nice together. The island diamond shaped kitchen counter is nice. Very nice window corner breakfast nook area. It looks nice how you have placed windows on both corner walls. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst dining there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. It is nice that you have a dining table alcove. The orange colour of the wall gives a nice look to the area. Very nice living room area. The sofas look nice how you have placed them there. The blossom plants look great how you have placed them either sides of the sofa. It is a nice light filled area for sims to enjoy sitting resting watching tv or have fun dancing to music from the stereo. The grey and green colour scheme of the master bedroom is nice. The scenic mountain picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst laying in bed. It looks nice the type of blinds that you have used. Very nice bathroom. The wall tiling and the wall decor on the corner walls looks nice.
    It is very nice home :)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    edited February 2015
    Modern Hospitality is a great build. I really like how you have the main part of the house on the second floor. LOVE the interior design. Color choices are spot on. Are those side table pots CC?
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Nhicks wrote: »
    Modern Hospitality is a great build. I really like how you have the main part of the house on the second floor. LOVE the interior design. Color choices are spot on. Are those side table pots CC?

@Nhicks are you referring to what is on the side tables in the living room, those are actually considered table lamps and are not CC. I believe they were part of the outdoor expansion pack.

Oh yeah.... Thank you for the kind words about Modern Hospitality. :D
    @rosemow thank you for your kind words of encouragement
  • cutiekittenxxxcutiekittenxxx Posts: 46 Member
    Wow your creativity is brilliant! i wish i had an eye for design like you do! Keep up the brilliant work! :D
  • Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    Love how your houses look so real Like you can find it in a real neighborhood. Great job <3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hello @gmcrozier. :)
    Just stopping-by here for the first time to say you have so many awesome creations! :smiley:
    Can't choose which of your builds are my favorites, but I love each of them. Keep it up! :smiley:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Modern Hospitality is a great design, stunning interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Quirky Modern is awesome! Love the uniqueness of the build and that curved roof!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • kameliaxxxkameliaxxx Posts: 132 Member
    Great design!!! Beautifully decorated!!
    Sorry that I can't write more but my English is practically nonexistent.
    Hugs <3
    @cutiekittenxxx thank you for your kind words.

@ReneVeronicaZIta that really means a lot coming from you. I am a fan of your "themed lots" and your creativity. TYVM.

Hi @RyeCris16 thank you for stopping in and thank you for your generous praise.

@masajo thank you for your continued support. <3

@Ash072 I'm glad you like Quirky Modern, I had a blast building it and it was probably one of my quickest build. Thank you!

@kameliaxxx thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to have a look and commenting.
    edited February 2015
    Johnson Family Home is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home is nice. The stone and siding texture of the exterior looks nice, and nice front porchway entrance to the home. The green trees either sides of the front entrance are nice touches there. The yellow flower box windows look pretty. It looks nice how you have placed awnings over the windows. It looks very nice how you have done the flower features in the outdoors areas of the build! The flowers look very nice around the base of the trees. Nice outdoors sitting area where sims will enjoy sitting in the sunshine with the nice sight of the water fountain. The flowers are pretty around the base of the fountain. The pig, gnome and bunny looks cute there! It looks nice how you have placed flower lights through the outdoors. The ground texture is very nice. Very nice gazebo! It looks nice how you have used the spandrels. The wishing well is very nice! Sims will have fun playing horseshoes. The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables there in the sunshine, having a drink from the bar. Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals at the picnic table that they have cooked on the BBQ. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The red flowers on the foyer side wall table are nice for sims to see when entering the home. The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have done the shelves of plants! The flowers and candles on the table behind the sofa are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there, watching tv and warming up near the fire. It looks great how you have angled the tv into the corner. The enlarged butterflies picture looks nice on the tv wall. Very nice library reading alcove! Sims will enjoy resting there on seats reading a book. The purple colour of the walls is nice. It looks great how you have used the cabinets to create the music player alcove! Sims will have fun dancing to the radio music. Very nice dining room! The bow themed dining chairs are nice, and it looks nice how you have used both white and black chairs. The scenic pictures on the walls create a nice calm feel for dining. Very nice design of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The stone texture of the walls is nice. Nice island sink and bar stools counter. The window computer study desk alcove in the kitchen is great! Sims will enjoy sitting using the computer there with the sunlight coming in through the window onto them. The shoes, clothes rack and cabinet area is great! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The animal prints on the kids room wall looks great. They will enjoy painting on the art table. The animal pictures look cute on the bedhead wall for them to see when laying in bed. The dinosaur, teddy, unicorn and giraffe in the corners of the room look cute! It looks great how you have created the alcove with the horses, teddy and radio on it. Very nice sunny light filled music room! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst listening to the music being played. The master bedroom is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets over the bedhead.
    It is a very nice home. :)
    thank you @rosemow