Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    You always have such beautiful builds! I really enjoy downloading them and using them in game. Wonderful wonderful job!
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited February 2015
    You always have such beautiful builds! I really enjoy downloading them and using them in game. Wonderful wonderful job!

@policeofficerswife thank you so much for your kind praise.

@rosemow thank you again for taking the time to look at my builds and commenting so thoroughly.
    edited February 2015
    Okay now for today's installment :D
    Here we have a small starter home.

Small Abode (catchy name huh) 1 bedroom, 1 bath

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/DD42BF20AF6811E48D45DE8110FB961B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-08-15_2-56nbspPM-2_zpsgpbcttq7.png

02-08-15_2-56nbspPM_zpsylw4prza.png

02-08-15_2-57nbspPM_zpsfpqewdhe.png

02-08-15_2-57nbspPM-2_zpsjv3f3qq2.png

02-08-15_2-58nbspPM-2_zpssxh135qp.png
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
    edited February 2015
    And the last one for today is a brand NEW build. It is a renovated farmhouse. The barn has been renovated into an entertaining area and has a small gym in the loft. There is a separate workshop, a gazebo, playground and pool. There are a lot of areas for outdoor entertaining.

Renovated Farmhouse 3 bedroom, 5 bath

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/030FAA14B3BD11E485E2F917CEC3926C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-13-15_1-15nbspPM_zps9vsx0x2v.png

02-13-15_1-16nbspPM_zpsj0n3wqxr.png

02-13-15_1-16nbspPM-3_zpschy7azi0.png

02-13-15_1-17nbspPM_zpsu13aqb1v.png

02-13-15_1-18nbspPM_zpsj7alqrqx.png

02-13-15_1-19nbspPM_zpsyov3ofbf.png

02-13-15_1-18nbspPM-2_zps8kyyvkyj.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited February 2015
    The three latest builds are very nice! :) Small Abode is a nice starter home. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The open plan layout of the interior of the home is great! The texture of the interior walls looks nice. The red and grey colour scheme of the home looks nice. Very nice dining and music/study desk alcove area! Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the grand piano and guitar being played whilst sitting at the dining table eating a meal. The scenic pictures on the music and study desk area wall add a very nice look to the area. It looks nice how you have placed the wall there, dividing the music/study area from the living room tv watching section. The modern exterior design of Cubicle is very nice! The colours of the extrrior look nice. Very nice light filled kitchen! It looks nice how you have used red coloured cabinets, and the placement of them is nice. They looks nice placed on the grey tiled wall. Nice window study desk area for sims to enjoy looking out at the outside views whilst sitting there using the computer. Nice island stove and bar stool counter. It is a nice sunny place for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a meal. The corner windows tv watching nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy listening to the musical instruments being played whilst rekaxing watching tv there. It looks great how you have created the music nook under the staircase. The green and brown colour scheme of the master bedroom is very nice! The flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see as they are laying in bed. They will have great views through the bedroom window.
    Renovated Farmhouse is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The open shutter windows look nice how you have placed them in the build, and the flower box windows look pretty. It looks nice how you have placed the small trees on the edges of the home. Nice covered over front porch. Very nice layout of the build ! The outdoors areas are very nice for sims to enjoy spending time outdoors or in the other buildings in the lot . The gazebo is very nice! The dome roof is great! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. Very nice barn! The curved roofing and the red exterior of the barn is very nice. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars and pirate ship. The pool is very nice! It looks nice how you have the water around the edges of the deck. The roofing over the deck area is very nice! . Sims will have fun playing horseshoes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the table behind the sofa and have placed lamps and yellow flowers on it. The flowers are a nice sunny touch. The teaset and tissue box look homely and nice on the coffee table. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets! The wall tiling is nice. It goes well with the cabinets. Great island bar stool counter. The hanging pots, rooster and pig chef on the counters are nice kitchen touches for sims to see when cooking and eating there. It is great that you have an eat in dining nook area. Very nice separate dining room! The red and brown colour scheme of the room is very nice! The wall paneling looks very nice and creates a nice feel for when sims are dining there. The flowers on the tables and the floral picture on the wall are pretty for sims to see whilst they are eating their meals.
    They are very nice homes :)
    @rosemow once again thank you for your kind words.
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    I see you've added some cool new stuff! I really like Cubicle, the colours really pop out :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
    edited February 2015
    Cerrydd wrote: »
    I see you've added some cool new stuff! I really like Cubicle, the colours really pop out :D

Thank you @cerrydd I have looked at your thread and Yes you DO like color. :D
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Some beautiful homes here <3 I especially like your newer modern builds the most from page 3 B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Great work on Renovated Farmhouse and fantastic landscaping. The kitchen is one of the best I've seen :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Some beautiful homes here <3 I especially like your newer modern builds the most from page 3 B)

Thank you @marcel21
    edited February 2015
    Thank you @Masajo, I am very pleased with how the kitchen turned out.
    Quirky Modern is a great home! :) The exterior design of it is very nice! The roofing is so very great! The curved roofing walls, and the slat roofing and side walls looks very nice! Very nice red, brown and white colours of the exterior. The design shape of the exterior is so very great! It looks nice how you placed the windows in the build. It looks nice how you have placed a row of trees on the side of the home and the water fountains feature there is nice. The patterning green and grey tile patterning on the ground looks very nice! Nice covered over patio area for sims to enjoy cooking meals outdoors on the BBQ or enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. The type of ceiling light that you have used there looks nice. The bonsai llama looks great at the front of the home. The blue and white colour scheme of the ground level of the interior of the home is nice. Nice blue wall tiling in the kitchen, dining and living room areas. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The plant is a nice tiuch on top of the dining table. Very nice living room area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase, enjoy looking out through the side window at the outdoors views. The floor rugs look nice under the coffee and dining tables. Great layout of the levels of the home.
    The exterior design of the home is very great! :)
    edited February 2015
    So I just watched "UP" again, and decided I needed to build the house. I got the exterior as close as I could within the Sims 4 limitations. The interior I just kind of made up, but I did it so that it fits with the exterior. I included the nursery that they put together when they were trying to have a baby.

UP 2 bedroom, 1 bath

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/8D0036FCB59911E48147C62737A5575C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-15-15_10-13nbspPM_zpsgqfk1rt8.png

02-15-15_10-13nbspPM-2_zps9knybzck.png

02-15-15_10-14nbspPM-2_zpscpdccvcv.png

02-15-15_10-14nbspPM-3_zpstxs4l9sv.png

02-15-15_10-15nbspPM_zpsr7vfbkbg.png
    It is great that you have built a sims 4 version of the UP house ! It looks great! :) You have reflected it in sims game form very well! The dormer and chimney are great! It looks great how you have done the roofing! Nice colours that you have used for the exterior that reflect well the inspiration home! The green curved window section of the exterior looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats on the front porch enjoy watching other simmers walking by. The type of fencing that you have used for the build looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the front fencing on the corners of the home. Nice back patio sitting area. Sims will enjoy chatting outdoors in the outside air. Very nice layout of the interior. The nursery is very nice! The lady bug rug, heart teddy and toy animals there look cute! The master bedroom is nice. Nice white and pink colour scheme of the room, and the armchair sitting nook is nice. It looks great that you have used red and yellow armchairs in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting their watching tv.
    The home is very nice! :)
    @rosemow thank you for the kind words on my last 2 builds.
    edited February 2015
    Tiny Modern is very nice! :) Nice roofing, and the red and beige colour of the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the corners of windows. The back outdoors patios are very nice! Very nice sunken pool and dining patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoying eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ at the umbrella covered table. Sims will enjoy being in the outdoors air painting on the easel or playing chess on the back porch. It looks nice how you have placed the hedge fencing on the sides of the lot. The trees on the corners add a great look to the build. Very nice tv watching area in the living room. It looks nice how you have placed the pictures on the side and tv walls. The red colour of the sofas adds a nice touch of red colour in the area. The blue wooden accent tv wall looks nice. The design of the kitchen and the home is very nice. It looks great how you have an island sink and bar stool, and have the computer study desk area at the end of the counter. The black colour of the stools and cabinets looks nice with the texture of the walls. It looks nice how you have used the screen shade to separate off the bed area. The plant is a nice touch in the bed area corner. The birds decor looks nice on the wall. The open plan layout of the home is very nice :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Up is a fantastic design with a great blend of exterior colours and textures. Tiny Modern is really cute, reminds me of a holiday home, looks so peaceful and tranquil :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo thank you for your comments, both here and in the gallery. I greatly appreciate it.

@rosemow once again you are generous with your praise. Thank you.
    Gone Country is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing is very nice and nice texture of the exterior. It looks nice how you have placed the three windows at the front exterior of the home and have the awnings over the top of them. The flowers are very nice how you have placed them on the edges of the home! The gazebo is so very nice! Great outdoors pool patio! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or eating meals that they have cooked on the bbq outdoors in the sunshine at the table there. It looks nice how you have placed the trees in the build. Nice back porch sitting area. The flower cart there is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Sims will like doing wood crafting on the woodwork table on the patio in the outdoors air. Nice outdoors art nook for sims to enjoy painting under the tree. The plants either sides of the front door and the bird decor on the wall are nice for sims to see when going into their home. The rabbit is cute there! Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The coat stand near the door is homely. Very nice sitting and tv watching alcove. It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the sofas there. Nice armchairs reading nook. It looks nice how you have angled the armchairs there and placed them near the bookcase. The teaset is a nice home touch there, and the sunflowers picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets and curtains! Great island bar stool counter. The yellow flowers look sunny on the counter for sims to see when cooking meals. Very nice window dining alcove! Sims will enjoy looking outdoors through the windows whilst dining there. The texture of the walls there looks nice. The fruit bowl on the dining table , the corner display cabinets/shelves and the plates on the the wall are nice home touches there. Very nice study! The brown and red colour scheme of the room is nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or reading a book, whilst enjoying listening to another sim playing the guitar. The globe is a nice touch there. Nice upper landing sitting area. The scenic and fruit pictures on the walls are nice for sims to see when sitting there, and the grandfather clock in the corner is homely. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The red and blue colour scheme of one of the double bedrooms is nice. The master bathroom is very nice. The wall tiling looks nice and it is great that you have double sinks and mirrors. The butterflies picture is pretty on the wall. The dinosaur pattern on the boys bedroom wall is great, and the green colour of the walls in the other double bedroom looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the white drapes on the bedhead wall and the sun decor either sides. It gives a nice look in the room.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds are lovely! I especially like the 'UP' house and the 'Gone Country' homes! Good job! :D