Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

Comments

• N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited February 2015
    gmcrozier wrote: »
    Thank you treece01. I don't know about the following thing. I know that things disappeared out of my objects library and the I haven't been receiving updates from the people that I have been following. The last update really screwed some things up. I will let you know if I can figure out if it is my settings.

Thanks!...If it is, I think all you have to do is reset your Origin privacy settings to "everyone". you can still keep your personal info private though. I think there is a guru post about it. I'm not too good at linking posts and things or I'd post the link. Are the disappearing items CC? I noticed that all of a sudden I couldn't find lots...here it's because it had cc. I had to enable CC in my search settings every time I open my gallery or library to see anything with CC. Individual items in build and buy mode show up automatically though. I always get thrown off after a new patch.

Wow! my brain! be thankful it's mine and not yours...rosemow posted the link...Right Above my post!! Haa! I should have known she would...she fixes everything! I really don't know what the forum would do without Rosemow.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    treece01 wrote: »
    gmcrozier wrote: »
    Thank you treece01. I don't know about the following thing. I know that things disappeared out of my objects library and the I haven't been receiving updates from the people that I have been following. The last update really screwed some things up. I will let you know if I can figure out if it is my settings.

Thanks!...If it is, I think all you have to do is reset your Origin privacy settings to "everyone". you can still keep your personal info private though. I think there is a guru post about it. I'm not too good at linking posts and things or I'd post the link. Are the disappearing items CC? I noticed that all of a sudden I couldn't find lots...here it's because it had cc. I had to enable CC in my search settings every time I open my gallery or library to see anything with CC. Individual items in build and buy mode show up automatically though. I always get thrown off after a new patch.

Wow! my brain! be thankful it's mine and not yours...rosemow posted the link...Right Above my post!! Haa! I should have known she would...she fixes everything! I really don't know what the forum would do without Rosemow.

Okay my settings are changed. As far as things disappearing in my build mode library, for example.... the dining chairs that I used in Modern Starter are no longer in my build library. These are base game chairs and since the update, I don't have them anymore.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) This thread explains about following others and other simmers following you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/813612/follow-function-in-gallery-update

Thank you rosemow, the post was very helpful.
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Cool builds you've got here :D The Entertainer is my favourite so far! A small suggestion, consider adding the gallery link to the builds in your posts, makes it easier for people to fav/download it directly :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
    Racer889 wrote: »
    Love all your houses! So cool looking. Especially the sunken living room one! :)

Thank you Racer 889
    Cerrydd wrote: »
    Cool builds you've got here :D The Entertainer is my favourite so far! A small suggestion, consider adding the gallery link to the builds in your posts, makes it easier for people to fav/download it directly :)

Thank you Cerrydd and you are right I should be putting a link, Thank you
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic showcase thread, thoroughly enjoyed looking at your awesome builds, all so unique and creatively designed. Awesome interiors, especially Majestic Modern, very inspirational. Looking forward to seeing more :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your builds are lovely! Lovely interiors for all your builds. I especially love the mediterrenean style of builds. Good job! :D
    edited February 2015
    Here we have an Estate. The main house has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bath and a guest house with 1 bedroom, 1 bath. What is unique about this home is the sleeping quarters are on the ground floor with the living space on the 2nd floor. This home has a gym and swimming pool.

Riverview Manor

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/77A16DF6A9B911E484A276614EDF5718?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-08-15_2-44nbspPM_zps7xf138aq.png

02-08-15_2-45nbspPM_zps62q6xkcj.png

02-08-15_2-45nbspPM-2_zpstjbptvjo.png

02-08-15_2-46nbspPM_zpslggl2qex.png

02-08-15_2-46nbspPM-2_zpse9er2mjh.png

02-08-15_2-47nbspPM_zpsfw9rblk2.png

02-08-15_2-47nbspPM-2_zpsw0l0talp.png

02-08-15_2-48nbspPM_zpscscne5zt.png
    masajo wrote: »
    Fantastic showcase thread, thoroughly enjoyed looking at your awesome builds, all so unique and creatively designed. Awesome interiors, especially Majestic Modern, very inspirational. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Thank you Masajo, your support is greatly appreciated
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Your builds are lovely! Lovely interiors for all your builds. I especially love the mediterrenean style of builds. Good job! :D

Thank you yanti68
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I'm a big fan of all your builds! You pay attention to every detail and I love how your builds contrast each other and show different elements of your talent. Great job and great builds!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your three newest homes are very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in Riverview Estate! The layout of the home is very nice! Very nice fountain and pool area! It looks very nice how you have done the greenery covered roofing over the pool! The fountain looks nice in the middle of the pool. The way you have done the fencing in the build looks very nice! Very nice upper patio outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the umbrella covered tables in the sunshine. Very nice pool and bar patio! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar, or have fun playing games on the card table. Nive sofa seats outdoors sitting area. The red and white colour scheme of the kitchen is nice. The red flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see when eating their meals. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants in the passageway off from the dining room! It is great that you have desugned the home with the living areas on the upper level and the bedrooms on the ground level.
    The roofing and exterior texture in Bachelor Pad is nice. Very nice water fountains feature at the front of the build! Very nice open plan living, dining and kitchen. The texture of the interior walls looks nice. The kitchen is very nice. The furnishings in the home suit the type of home. The island curved bar stools and sink counter looks great. The fruit bowl and bottles on the counter are nice touches there. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The window study desk area is nice for sims to enjoy using the computer with the sunlight coming in onto them. The plants look nice how you have placed them either sides of the tv. It looks great how you hsve plsced the windows in the tv watching alcove, for sims to enjoy looking outdoors whildt sitting resting there on the sofa watching tv. The pool patio is nice. It looks great how you have done the roofing over the bar area! Sims will enjoy dining outdoors in the air at the table. Great art nook corner for sims to enjoy painting on the easel there in the sunshine.
    I had written about Fountain Ridge when you posted about it on the Sharing thread so I will repost here what I wrote there.
    Fountain Ridge is a very nice home! The exterior design of the home is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the roofing! The type of and placement of the windows looks very nice! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The water fountains features either side of the front entrance area of the home looks very nice! The lily pads and the square islands look nice. It looks nice how you have placed the floor lights on the squares, and the patterning of the ground around the front trees looks very nice! Nice textures of the exterior of the home. It looks nice that you have placed the two larger trees on the corners and have the smaller trees in front of the water features. Very nice back patio of the build! It looks nice how you have a pool for sims to have fun swimming in, and also two water fountain features. The floor lights look nice how you have placed them on the patio. Great outdoors dining corner area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals poolside at the dining table. Very nice outdoors living sitting fireplace nook area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats there, having a chat in front of the fire. The picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The family room is nice. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst sitting relaxing on the sofas there enjoying watching tv and listening to the music from the guitar being played there. The texture of the living, dining and kitchen walls looks nice. The plants that you have placed in the dining area look nice with the colour scheme of the room, and the enlarged picture on the side wall is nice for sims to see when eating their meals at the table. It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen. Sims will enjoy looking out at the views through the windows whilst preparing meals. Nice layout of the bedroom. Sims will have fun playing chess in the alcove area. Nice sofa seat sitting area. It is nice that you have placed windows behind the bed for sunlight to come in onto the bed in the mornings.
    They are very nice homes :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Fantastic designs! Riverview Estate is amazing, great architecture, love the roofing strips over the fountain. Beautiful interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Good job with the latest builds. I like the interiors in all the builds. Nice colour combos! :D
    Ash072 wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of all your builds! You pay attention to every detail and I love how your builds contrast each other and show different elements of your talent. Great job and great builds!

Why thank you Ash072. The detail thing is due to the Build n Share challenges. They are all about the details.
    Thank you Rosemow for taking the time to look at my builds and thoroughly commenting.
    masajo wrote: »
    Fantastic designs! Riverview Estate is amazing, great architecture, love the roofing strips over the fountain. Beautiful interiors :)

@masajo thank you, you have always supported me and I appreciate it.
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Good job with the latest builds. I like the interiors in all the builds. Nice colour combos! :D

@yanti68 thank you. I am always afraid that I am being repetitive with my interiors.
    edited February 2015
    Next up is my first victorian build in Sims 4. This was done for BnS #11. It is a wedding venue. What could be more romantic? It contains a chapel, reception hall, Bride and Groom dressing rooms, staging area, public bathrooms on both floors, a dance floor, band area and of course a bar.

Victorian Dreams
    wedding venue

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B9EC2EF2ACF711E4850804263ADCF9CC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

001_zpsafvvo5dv.png

015_zps8ny9edpk.png

023_zpsubsbzdpm.png

031_zpsljvp6pdz.png

043_zps3ew4u5ce.png

046_zpshjx28ivb.png

There is way too much to show in this post. You can see more here:

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Glenn_Crozier/slideshow/S4 11
    edited February 2015
    And the last one for today is another modern and one of my personal favorites. It includes a makeshift garage and a huge chef's kitchen.

De Elegance 3 bedroom, 2 bath with pool

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C406AA4DAE7011E4819CAF055D109DDF?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-08-15_2-50nbspPM_zpsyi9kjo2w.png

02-08-15_2-51nbspPM_zpssrq5rct7.png

02-08-15_2-54nbspPM_zpsraeomqtb.png

02-08-15_2-53nbspPM-2_zpsv4yb2gcp.png

02-08-15_2-52nbspPM_zpss271lplv.png

02-08-15_2-52nbspPM-2_zps76etacba.png

02-08-15_2-53nbspPM_zpsyh4i7quj.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Your three latest builds that you have posted are very nice! :) Micro Modern is a very nice home on a small sized lot. The trellis covered front porch looks nice! The sun decor on the wall and the plants either sides of the front door are nice for sims to see whilst sitting on the seat bench there. Nice design of the exterior and the texture is nice. The plants look nice how you have placed them on th edges of the home. Nice back patio outdoors dining area. The furnishing of the interior is nice. The stone texture of the kitchen walls looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build, that sims can enjoy looking out through windows when sitting on the sofas in the living room, or dining at the table or preparing meals in the kitchen. The birds decor looks nice on the living room wall. Great dancing corner area in the living room. Sims will enjoy listening to the radio music.
    De Elegance is very nice! The exterior design of the house and layout of the build is very nice! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the home! The lights on the exterior look nice. Very nice raised pool! The upper pool patio area is nice. Nice sofa seating alcove area for sims to enjoy sitting poolside. The plants look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the ground water pool. The driveway and garage looks great! It looks nice how you have placed the trees on the edges of the driveway. Very nice design of the kitchen! The curved bar stool and oven counter is very nice! Very nice light filled living and dining area! It is nice that you have used the bow themed dining chairs for sims to enjoy sitting and eating their meals on. Nice corner book nook. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas having a read.
    The Victorian style and the design of the wedding venue build looks very nice! The tower is very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the tower windows. Very nice wraparound porch! It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels there. The flowers look pretty how you have placed them either sides of the doors. Nice sitting areas on the porch. Very nice male and female sitting areas! The pink colour scheme of the female dressing room and the floral wallpaper is very pretty! The flowers in the corner and on the dresser and the butterflies picture on the wall are nice for sims to see when sitting on the seats there. Nice blue colour scheme of the sofa sitting and resting area in the room near the Chapel. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a read on the sofa, before watching the wedding. The Chapel area is very nice! The blue and sand yellow colour scheme of this room and the reception room is very nice and calming. It looks very nice how you have set up the pews of seats for the guest sims to enjoy sitting on and watching the wedding. The blue flowers look pretty either side of the wedding arch, and the types of blue curtains that you have used in the room look nice. Very nice reception room! It looks very nice how you have placed the tables and chairs for sims to enjoy sitting and eating at. The blue flowers on the tables are pretty touches there for sims to see. It looks nice how you have placed the alternating coloured blue and white balloons on the walls. It looks nice how you have set up a long table for the bridal party. The music area is great! Sims will enjoy listening to music being played from the variety of instruments whilst sitting at the tables or have fun dancing on the dance floor. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar. The wall tiling in the bathrooms looks nice.
    The three builds are very nice! :)