Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No CC Builds by gmcrozier ~ 603 Palm Court

gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
This is a thread to showcase my Sims 4 builds. I'm a little late to the game on posting my builds, so I will post a few of them every day until I get caught up. Any comments are welcome, even if they are negative, as long as they are constructive. All of my builds are CC free.
Post edited by gmcrozier on

Comments

• gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited February 2015
    My first Sims 4 build.
    Potter Splay (hmmm can't tell it's the first, I hadn't even figured out how to change the name)
    2 bedroom, 2 bath

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C19C1C7F866811E48D6619899CE9244C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-08-15_2-05nbspPM_zpscaxs7qd9.png

02-08-15_2-05nbspPM-2_zpsjcnormha.png

02-08-15_2-06nbspPM_zpshpnct5ib.png

02-08-15_2-06nbspPM-2_zpsjb9ybsek.png
    edited February 2015
    Before doing my next build, I decided to go to youtube and watch some tutorials, as I was having problems getting the 2nd floor open to the 1st floor. This was an experiment with sunken rooms and open levels. The living room in this build is sunken and open to the 3rd floor giving it spectacular views.

Majestic Modern 2 bedroom, 3 bath

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/92EE1E0B898311E489E63A057E849A4B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-08-15_2-07nbspPM_zpskl4l1l0n.png

02-08-15_2-08nbspPM_zpsg5j7nnqc.png

02-08-15_2-09nbspPM_zpsbl4bftsv.png

02-08-15_2-09nbspPM-2_zpsh83lfwha.png

02-08-15_2-09nbspPM-3_zpslbigw7qj.png

02-08-15_2-09nbspPM-4_zps8k5q71gi.png

02-08-15_2-09nbspPM-5_zpst1tbzzmf.png

02-08-15_2-10nbspPM_zpsx1zy0kcb.png

02-08-15_2-11nbspPM_zpsn4epej1j.png
    edited February 2015
    Next we have another home with a sunken living room, this one open to the 2nd floor.

Contemporary Ranch 2 bedroom, 2 bath

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/3CCA0E8E8B2711E48B7990A1B6F41389?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-08-15_2-12nbspPM_zpsarl0htx2.png

02-08-15_2-12nbspPM-3_zps8lrj1leq.png

02-08-15_2-12nbspPM-2_zps8dhnwjcn.png

02-08-15_2-13nbspPM_zpsqwfn81xu.png

02-08-15_2-13nbspPM-2_zpsyoytyvxk.png

02-08-15_2-14nbspPM_zpszxnidxnj.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Potter Splay is a nice home :) The roofing looks great, and it looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks nice how you have placed the hedging and flowers on the front edge of the home. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors at the umbrella covered table on the back patio eating a meal. The kitchen and dining area is nice. The island stove counter is great. The fruit bowls on the counter and dining table, the hanging pots and the knife block on the counter are nice home touches there. The pears picture looks homely on the kitchen wall. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen blinds. The patterned floor rug under the dining table adds a nice look to the room. Nice sofa and armchairs seats sitting and tv watching area in the living. Sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat. The brown and cream colour scheme of the home looks nice.
    Majestic Modern and Contemprary Ranch are both very nice homes! :) Very nice exterior designs of them! The sunken living rooms in them are very nice! It looks nice the layout of the living room in Majestic Modern.Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat whilst listening to the grand piano being played. It looks nice how you have the windows there, for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst they are sitting resting there. It looks nice how you have angled the sofas. It looks nice how you have placed the bar counter on the side windows wall. Sims will enjoy looking outdoors at the views whilst sitting on the stools having a drink. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets in the kitchens in the homes! The red and white colour scheme of Majestic Modern looks nice. The island curved sink and bar stool ckunter looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets to create a study desk nook in the kitchen ! The marble flooring looks nice. Very nice dining alcove. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining there. The plant is a nice touch on top of the table. The design of the majestic modern home with how you have done the windows and have the open levels of the living rooms looks so very nice! Very nice outdoors pool and dining area. It looks nice how you have dobe the corner pool. Sims will enjiy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them outdoors in the air. The green and white colour scheme of the kitchen and living room areas in Contemporary Ranch looks very nice. Nice open plan kitchen and dining area. It looks nice how you have placed the shelves at the different levels on the wall in the study. The butterflies picture on the wall there is nice for sims to see when sitting there using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The type of curtains that you have used in the living room looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv, and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The stone texture of the exterior of the home is very nice. The second level roofing area of the home looks very nice.
    The homes are very nice! :)

Thank you Rosemow. I would be lying if I said that I'm surprised that you were the first to comment. You are always very supportive and I appreciate you taking the time to comment on my posts. Thanks again XoXoXoXo
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited February 2015
    I love them... I think they are FANTASTIC! Great designs and use of color. Very stylish. I really love the green in Contemporary Ranch. Looking forward to seeing more.
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
    Thank you treece01
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
    Next we have...

Suburban Home 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath 2 story home

This home features a great room that combines the family room, kitchen and dining room. The front room I have set up as a gym, but it could be used as a formal living room.

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/683124F18CD311E488BE3A057E849A4B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-08-15_2-18nbspPM_zpsb9ntiipn.png

02-08-15_2-19nbspPM_zpsm8qw2o8g.png

02-08-15_2-20nbspPM_zpsfdsckpww.png

02-08-15_2-20nbspPM-2_zpsaw0pjet6.png

02-08-15_2-21nbspPM_zpssxp6dfhn.png

02-08-15_2-22nbspPM_zpsjlvqs3i0.png
    edited February 2015
    edited February 2015
    The latest builds that you have posted are very nice :) Very nice exterior designs of them! It looks nice how you have placed the windows on the slanted roofing area in Contemporary Starter. Nice curved front porch.
    The curved back pool patio is nice. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! The red and white colour scheme of the area looks very nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. The living room is very nice. The red and black colour scheme of the room creates a nice look. It looks very nice how you have done the tv and fireplace alcove. The bookcases look nice how you have placed them either sides of the fireplace to create a nook. The photo frames are nice homely touches on the fireplace ledge. Very nice furnishing of the master bedroom! The brown colour scheme of the room looks nice. Nice window tv watching and sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the arnchairs having a chat, reading a book and watching tv, whilst enjoying the background views of the outdoors through the window. It looks nice how you have placed the cabinets and the curtains there. Suburban Home is very nice too! The furnishing of the kitchen is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in this home too! Great island counter. The living room is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas there. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar or enjoy listening to it being played whilst sitting there watching tv or reading a book. Very nice master bedroom. The window arnchairs sitting area is nice for sims to sit and relax there. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed. The candles and flowers are a nice home touch on the ledge there under the tv. It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in Modern Starter. Very nice sunken down outdoors back pool patio. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table there eating their meals in the air. Very nice beige, white and red colour scheme of the interior of the home. The red patterned accent wall in the diming area creates a nice look. The white brickwork texture of the kitchen walls looks nice. It looks nice how you have created the corner study desk nook using the screen shade. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer there. The butterflies pictures on the bathroom corner walls are nice for sims to see when bathing there.
    They are all very nice homes :)
    Thank you Rosemow, you are so supportive. Well 6 down 11 more to go and then I will be caught up.
    edited February 2015
    Next we have my entry for Build n Share #9. This is a family center that has three 3 bedroom, 1 bath apartments to house homeless families. Community areas for classes in arts & crafts, music, chess, computers and swimming. It features a community garden, playground and grilling area.

St. Dympna Family Center

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6BE8F042962411E48C1C1D58405DA0C0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

01001_zps34952a67.png

01004_zps2816f636.png

01010_zpsac112d7f.png

01027_zpsb87f3221.png

01024_zpsaafb2385.png

01098_zps32bfb6a9.png

more images can be seen here:

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Glenn_Crozier/slideshow/S4 9 A Very Merry Christmas Part 2
    edited February 2015
    Here is another modern build. It features a rooftop garden and entertaining area, and the home is built around the swimming pool in the center.

The Entertainer 1 bedroom, 2 bath

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1044EF7D9F9F11E4812285585AD246B0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

02-08-15_2-29nbspPM_zpsllfg6xci.png

02-08-15_2-29nbspPM-2_zpsxqpofag3.png

02-08-15_2-29nbspPM-3_zpsexsewvz2.png

02-08-15_2-32nbspPM_zpsbx7ee4vy.png

02-08-15_2-33nbspPM-2_zpseen3k4zf.png

02-08-15_2-33nbspPM-3_zpsolmdvhmm.png
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    You have very amazing builds! I like how you pay attention to everything that is needed to make a house a home. Plus, the detail is really well done.
    Awesome job!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
    edited February 2015
    Next we have my entry for Build n Share #10. This is a casual Gym and Cafe. It features a yoga room, men & women's locker rooms. A cafe and juice bar, weights room and cardio area.

Pump & Pulp Gym & Cafe

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/20278AD8A12311E4840B03B673BB1D3E?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=gmcrozier&max=25

0001_zps8903dacb.png

0022_zpsad5253e4.png

0033_zps0f89681a.png

0073_zps47faa9d1.png

More images can be seen here:
    http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/Glenn_Crozier/slideshow/Pump and Pulp Gym and Cafe
    You have very amazing builds! I like how you pay attention to everything that is needed to make a house a home. Plus, the detail is really well done.
    Awesome job!

Thank you SummerFalls
  • N0NoTToN0NN0NoTToN0N Posts: 1,024 Member
    @gmcrozier your builds are so beautiful... and comfortable/homey looking especially for moderns. Great talent! BTW I wanted to follow you on the gallery but the follow option is disabled for you. I was wondering if that was on purpose or because of the new patch? Anyway, if you change your settings let me know I would love to follow you. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing more!
    19172275569_bb0181ed75.jpgGingerThyme; by T Reece, on Flickr
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Glad to see you've set up a thread to show off your builds, gm! You know I'm a particular fan of your St. Dympna Family Center. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    The layout of St Dympna Family Centre is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the build! It looks nice the types of and how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks very nice how you have done the front entrance area. The archways front porch looks nice. Very nice community outdoors areas! Great outdoors grill and picnic tables area. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes in the community garden boxes. It looks nice how you have set up the area where all the sims can come together, sit on the seats and enjoy listening to the musical instruments being played, or enjoy playing them themselves. They will enjoy performing or listening to comedy routines there too. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel. The stone texture of the walls looks nice and nice patterned flooring.
    The design of The Entertainer is very nice! :) It looks very nice how you have built the home around the swimming pool that is in the centre of home. Very nice rooftop garden, outdoors living and dining area! It would be a great area to have a party! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating meals at the umbrella covered table. Great bar area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools in the sunshine having a drink from the bar and a chat. Nice sofa and armchairs sitting alcove. Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table. Sims will have great views whilst on this rooftop patio level. It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and rocks on the patio. Very nice front patio! Nice sitting area there for sims to enjoy sitting and watching other sims who are going past their home. The pool patio is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy resting poolside on the sofas. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The grey and red colour scheme of the kitchen, dining and living room area is nice. It looks nice how you have placed the red curtains. The white brickwork texture of the kitchen wall looks nice. It looks great how you have used black for the island counter which looks nice with the other colours of the kitchen. It is nice that Sims will enjoy looking at the pool area through the windows whilst eating meals and sitting resting on the living room seats.
    Pump and Pulp Cafe is a great gym for sims to enjoy visiting! :) The layout of this build is very nice too! It looks nice how you have used the arches in the build, and the placement of the windows looks very nice. It looks nice how you have set up the outdoors tables and chairs for sims to sit and have a drink at. The bar area is very nice.
    They are very nice builds :)
    treece01 wrote: »
    @gmcrozier your builds are so beautiful... and comfortable/homey looking especially for moderns. Great talent! BTW I wanted to follow you on the gallery but the follow option is disabled for you. I was wondering if that was on purpose or because of the new patch? Anyway, if you change your settings let me know I would love to follow you. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing more!

Thank you treece01. I don't know about the following thing. I know that things disappeared out of my objects library and the I haven't been receiving updates from the people that I have been following. The last update really screwed some things up. I will let you know if I can figure out if it is my settings.
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Glad to see you've set up a thread to show off your builds, gm! You know I'm a particular fan of your St. Dympna Family Center. :)

I appreciate your comments when I first uploaded St Dympna Family Center and I also noticed that you had recommended it for the Maxis feature (I've been quietly lurking). Sadly that hasn't happened. I still have 8 more builds to post and then I will be caught up, although I have 2 WIPs that will soon be ready as well.

Thank you BryonyRae for your support and words of encouragement.
    Thank you Rosenow, your comments and support are greatly appreciated.
  • Racer889Racer889 Posts: 907 Member
    Love all your houses! So cool looking. Especially the sunken living room one! :)
    hhhpk.gif Basketball ref Vogt!! Go A's, Raiders, and Vols!!!

Share and discuss ur fav TV shows and movies here: http://tinyurl.com/jwpjgx7
    #justiceforboggs! http://tinyurl.com/mnjvw9e