Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Off Your Family Trees!

Comments

• ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited February 2015
    My game is modded, so this family is all under the same household of 16 Sims. The in-law parents are married to each other, so technically their children are step-siblings. The younger couple had some children with their in-law parents so there are some repeats in the family tree like a set of triplets and twins. I was testing the relationships in the game to try to squish the incest glitch and this is what I came up with so far. I still have yet to see if the children can reproduced with each other to see which relationships are allowed or not. One of the kids is adopted so I added that into the mixture as well.

1a092684-bdb3-42ee-95b8-a8a0fa7a9314_zps1cc60944.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Here's my Oakes Family's Tree(s)
    Since I couldn't figure out if there's a way to show all of the family's spouses at the exact same time, I just decided to take two pictures instead. Waldemere and Beatrix Oakes have two sons, Gerardo and Brenden, and each are currently married with one child.

2426-060215090256.png

2426-060215090320.png

Currently, they all live together in the same house; which is at full capacity. Either I'll have to wait for a one of the founders to pass or I'll need to move part of family out before I add anymore to the family members.
  • MadilanlonaMadilanlona Posts: 123 Member
    ummmm dum ?? but how can i find the family tree??

Click on Simology and choose Genealogy from the buttons in this box on the right.
    Origin ID: Commandermadi
    https://simsgate.com - A new community for Sims players to unleash their creativity and showcase their creations without any hassle.
  • SophieClaire_8SophieClaire_8 Posts: 145 Member
    The Escobar Family Tree.
    tumblr_njctu7ONAk1sjteezo1_1280.png
    Origin ID: SophieClaire_8
    Tumblr: sophieclaire8-blog.tumblr.com/
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited February 2015
    I posted back on the first page my new legacy family i started since the patch came out, heres how its grown since then:

JUIr0gH.png

The family members apart from the baby as he is in his crib:

4yoEXer.jpg
    Post edited by steve7859 on
  • steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    So far:

9s7YMvA.png
  • nicwhit87nicwhit87 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Lisameesims said:
    > Wish the Family Tree were new and improved: Zoomable to make it larger, and allow us to add text.

Wow @Lisameesims the daughter of your Sims looks frightening like Ellen Page, but as a redhead! That's incredible!
  • duska3419duska3419 Posts: 180 Member
    The thing I don't like about my Genealogy is it doesn't show the whole family. Because my founders were sisters who started their own families, with everyone living together so cousins grew up like siblings, I wanted the genealogy to show everyone. It doesn't.
  • LordKacjLordKacj Posts: 148 Member
    My unique Legacy Ash was the founder, but there is a Mystery Sim who gave birth to him and his sister!
    Ur37jzy.jpg

Origin ID: 'LordKacj'
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    @Rflong7 I love the names of your Sims! :D
  • MissBMissB Posts: 323 Member
    My family is too wide to fit into 1 picture... So here are the 2 halves of my family tree. My founder is Malaysia Almeida and all her kids, grandkids and great grandkids have her last name (or some sort of combination of Almeida and their other parent's last name). Also, all the kids are named after cities, countries, states or provinces (like London, Nevada, Kiev, Seoul, Paris, Oslo, Milan, etc). Bella Goth's great grand kids are in there somewhere too!

Each family live in their own house and I rotate frequently through them all.

20zo5d1.jpg

34y9302.jpg
    Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go play sims.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    These are all so Wonderful! I love looking at the new Family Trees. :mrgreen:
    I might have edited mine just a touch. XD

Thanks, @cheesetruck‌ :cookie:
    @Rflong7 I love the names of your Sims! :D

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    LaAbby wrote: »
    how did you guys take a picture of the family tree? Camera mode doesn't take it, and screenshot turns out blank :\

Just in case you didn't get a useful answer yet - you need to put it into windowed mode and use the snipping tool if you are using Windows 7.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    Jase wrote: »
    Here's my Oakes Family's Tree(s)
    Since I couldn't figure out if there's a way to show all of the family's spouses at the exact same time, I just decided to take two pictures instead. Waldemere and Beatrix Oakes have two sons, Gerardo and Brenden, and each are currently married with one child.

2426-060215090256.png

2426-060215090320.png

Currently, they all live together in the same house; which is at full capacity. Either I'll have to wait for a one of the founders to pass or I'll need to move part of family out before I add anymore to the family members.

You can send the founders to live in a different house and just visit.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Here's my family tree.

Family_Tree_Snip.png

In this case I'm particularly impressed by the family name at the top. >:)
  • BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    That is awesome you guys..really happy to see that they gave you guys family trees...
    giphy.gif

• SavannahSavannah Posts: 174 Member
    I love this thread! I played a family for a long time before I got bored but the bloodline information was never saved so I sort of wish that I would have kept playing them. Oh well, time to get rolling with another family :]

To everyone else, keep posting your awesome families! <3
  • IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    I'll have to post my update family tree tomorrow since my founder sim died and has 10 grandchildren now.
    steve7859 wrote: »
    4yoEXer.jpg

Great looking family. Available?
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    I don't have much of a Family Tree yet, because I normally play single Sims.. :\
    ts4-revrmrgy01.png

..But I'm working on it. ;):p
    ts4-revrmrgy02.png
  • s2ladolcevitas2ladolcevita Posts: 341 Member
    QZcKniF.png

Alexander Goth's descendants :)
    QZcKniF.png

Alexander Goth's descendants :)

Impressive.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    I just popped in to tell you, Rflong, that your post (and all the family trees that have been shared) have accomplished something absolutely nothing else has in the last 3 months: it got me to log into Sims 4 to see if my current family's relationships were all intact. They were, and I remembered a lot of things I like about them and their home and neighborhood, and not so much about the things I do not. Played for a couple hours tonight.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited February 2015
    LaAbby wrote: »
    Prntscreen doesn't work :s

I'm gonna try window mode.

Try the free version of FRAPs.

Edit: Print Screen didn't work for me with dual monitors in Sims 4 for some reason, but FRAPs does.