Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who would like these type of pianos?

colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
edited January 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Anyone else think these type of pianos should be included very soon? I don't want those fancy rich man's pianos like we have now. I am hoping for some in an expansion. ;)
old_piano.png

EDIT: My apologies for the small image, but it was the only one I could find. :(

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I like them because they take up less space than the grand pianos that we currently have in the game. :)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Me! (for S3 though)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • philkewleyphilkewley Posts: 552 Member
    yeah I had it in Sims 3, they look so much better
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I like keyboards better :p

But I would like one of those too!
  • LynarielaLynariela Posts: 3,297 Member
    I had a downloaded CC upright piano for TS3. I grew up with an upright piano and find grand pianos (even baby grand pianos) too big. Great for mansions, too big for most places. I'd love to see an upright piano make a return to the game.
    Twitter, Twitch, and Gallery ID - Lynariela
  • MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Yes please. Make it happen Colton!
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    If anyone wants the upright piano for Sims 3, you can get it HERE
    I have it in my game, and it's really lovely. Very well made.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2015
    philkewley wrote: »
    yeah I had it in Sims 3, they look so much better
    What! How! (off topic) Where!? Store or CC?

edit:
    Pary wrote: »
    Thank you!

(I agree with Trinity2oo5)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Upright piano for TS4!!!!!!!!!!
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Yes please.
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    If it ages into a toddler then count me in!
  • Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Anyone else think these type of pianos should be included very soon? I don't want those fancy rich man's pianos like we have now. I am hoping for some in an expansion. ;)
    old_piano.png

EDIT: My apologies for the small image, but it was the only one I could find. :(

Agreed.

• blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Along with the upright, I would like a 2 tile electric piano like the one I had for CC in Sims 2 and the ones in Sims 3. I never play houses big enough for a baby grand or grand piano.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    I would like a piano like that. I have one like that in my house. It's over a hundred years old but doesn't play well. I would love to see all sorts of pianos in the game. The grand pianos are nice but... it doesn't always fit in with some of my stories.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Pary wrote: »

Thank you. I've been wondering where I'd find it but haven't got around to looking yet. I'll put it into my game one day.
  • SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    I've been wanting uprights since TS3. There was a cc upright available then but there were usually clipping issues when I went and played with it. Also, can sims teach other sims to play instruments at all? Because I want a piano room with an upright and a baby grand together, the same way I learned in the real world =D
  • Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    SugarRave wrote: »
    I've been wanting uprights since TS3. There was a cc upright available then but there were usually clipping issues when I went and played with it. Also, can sims teach other sims to play instruments at all? Because I want a piano room with an upright and a baby grand together, the same way I learned in the real world =D

There is a mentor reward trait , but I don't think they demonstrate. They just give instructions.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Junebug6620Junebug6620 Posts: 418 Member
    Yes, smaller pianos would be nice. Love the grands--but spacewise--need the uprights.
  • shay480shay480 Posts: 880 Member

I had that upright in every house in TS3. Would love to have one for TS4!

"I'm hungry! Bring me a neighbor!"
    b9b8f6e8.jpg
  • Vizzini13Vizzini13 Posts: 10 New Member
    That would be lovely
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Exactly what I want! Most houses are too small for a grand piano, and who wants to drag their kid down to the nightclub to practice piano for 5 hours to finish the Artistic aspiration? (Yeah, I know you can buy them a kid's violin but the piano is far more practical since the whole family can play it, plus when you get high enough in skill you can Play Concerto and the music is awesome.) They could make it with a lower fun/environment score than the grand piano if they need to differentiate.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Bring back those pianos, if EA needs help moddling one, you take mine it takes up to much space in my small living room (any excuse to get rid of it)

Be great if ghosts could posses pianos and start playing them invisibly.
  • nettlejuicenettlejuice Posts: 144 Member
    I would love an upright piano, I never used the one in TS3 as it takes up so much space.
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Yes, I would appreciate a traditional upright piano. It's much more homely than the big grand piano, I think.