Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Fantastic, Airis! Lovely colors!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you very much my dear Miss Taryn :D<3

Today I hope to have more here ;)
    edited September 2014
    "CASA CHIQUITA STARTER"

This is a starter house in a Mediterranean style. It costs 18,394. So you have to put it in the cheapest 20x15 lot. It has got 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom:

142430e7-d54e-4e4b-af50-5870b4b634e7.png

a74c433a-1df0-4a10-886b-7e5dcaff4f5b.png

7e2feada-028c-4909-a44b-bc2fd3dce768.png

31c3628e-08a5-451b-af75-f3ecbb60cb73.png

4df3a667-323f-4ba4-83ad-a00a72c0bfa9.png

914c6941-2c70-469e-aabd-6eaf3d8e4f1b.png

032096c2-f0c7-4c5b-b2c1-25aa8ae88f8e.png

e91d8bc9-f11a-425c-88f2-cb04d0446fb5.png

078bf9ef-4f4d-4c9c-806c-f366df40f220.png

cf8e8d59-6788-4974-9d75-80b9d5412b62.png

fd59b258-aceb-4ab8-9a64-59cab577b791.png

9b4a9670-80ee-4c31-855a-4ef70349f1ed.png

edb3b09f-d9f2-464e-a258-151b380e0517.png

f62d222d-db13-4f6b-8e61-3d317b1456d3.png

1a099935-fea0-4991-80db-7d934f6ba4fb.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    edited September 2014
    Casa Chiquita Starter is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! The textures, colour and pattern that you have used for the exterior look very nice. Very nice tower and roofing. It looks nice the types of windows that you have used and how you have placed them. Very nice covered over front patio entrance. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers, plants and rocks in the outdoors areas. It looks nice how you have placed the plants around the base of the trees. Nice flower corner nook areas. The pathways look nice how you have done them. Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine on the seat. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The entrance hallway looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the patterned flooring there! Very nice colour shade that you have used for the bedroom. The colour and pattern on the bed looks nice with the wall colour. Nice window sofa sitting living area for sims to enjoy resting watching the tv or reading a book from the book shelf with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The flowers on the table there are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The plates, plants and jars display shelves item looks nice in the corner nook in the dining area. Nice texture that you have used for the flooring through the home. The sims will enjoy having the looking out through the kitchen windows at what is happening outdoors whilst cooking meals. The leafy picture on the wall in the bathroom is nice for sims to see when bathing.
    It is a very nice starter home! :)
    Thanks dear Rose !! :D<3 I wanted to make a house in a style that is close to me, familiar and well known, but a starter house, of course ;)
  • TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Hey Airis, Casa Chiquita is a very beautiful build :) I love the traditional and quaint mediterranean style of the exterior with the stone walls and the nice roofing you have done, and the inside is excellently made too :) I love the flooring tile you used in the hallway, and the indoors has a lovely, warm and cozy feel.
    Thank you, Matthew dear. Happy for you like it. Hugs :D<3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    It turned out beautiful dear!! I love your starters I have the first one in my world now!! Awesome work sweet Friend!! <3<3
    Thank you very much Bree dear :D<3 Making starters is a funny challenge to me !! ;)
  • FarfallaCaraFarfallaCara Posts: 61 Member
    Linda airis, ya tienes los sims 4? que emoción
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Airis, it's Adorable! Chaquita Bonita!! (my Spanish is limited, but I do know this word :p ) I Love the tower and your interiors are so pretty and comfy looking! :)<3
  • kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    Adding that this simple building a tower has changed all project. It has received a stylish look and, together with selected elevation it looks really very spanish. It looks great from the outside :)
    Interior is composed from matched the style windows and doors joinery, mediterranean style tiles on the floor and good matched to this whole house furniture.
    It looks like a simple task but it was easy only in the TS3 . Now it is really difficult to match all the often very ugly elements to each other, to get a nice whole. I know something about this...
    Well done dear Inma <3
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    That's a lovely starter, Airis! Such clean lines on the exterior and great layout in the interior!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Casa Chiquita Starter is fabulous Airis, I love what you have done, it looks like a great little starter :)
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Casa Chiquita is very beautiful. Great design and wonderful choice of textures. Superb interiors :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • FrutosoFrutoso Posts: 60 Member
    Casa Chiquitia tiene un aire a iglesia medieval antigua, y que más santo que un hogar.
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    edited September 2014
    Casa Chiquita is a beautiful home, love it. B)
    Casa Chiquita egy szép otthon, nagyon tetszik. B)
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Very nice interior work...I love the tile in the front hall area. Clever idea and it works so well with the feel of the house. Great lot :)
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 5,843 Member
    I love your builds! Very nice and its great to see your lots in the sims 4. Bonita! <3
  • SimsikeikoSimsikeiko Posts: 169 Member
    Es preciosa, en mis favoritos y descargada!

Gorgeous, in my fav's and download! <3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Great work on Casa Chiquitia! :D Very superb!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    What a cute build! I like the flooring you have used inside too. Good job! :D
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh Ms Airis....LOVE THE RED!!! Casa Chiquita is sooo lovely. ♥♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Airis, it's Adorable! Chaquita Bonita!! (my Spanish is limited, but I do know this word :p ) I Love the tower and your interiors are so pretty and comfy looking! :)<3

Thanks dear !! I think that "Starter" hasn´t to be the same than "poor"

kreatora wrote: »
    Adding that this simple building a tower has changed all project. It has received a stylish look and, together with selected elevation it looks really very spanish. It looks great from the outside :)
    Interior is composed from matched the style windows and doors joinery, mediterranean style tiles on the floor and good matched to this whole house furniture.
    It looks like a simple task but it was easy only in the TS3 . Now it is really difficult to match all the often very ugly elements to each other, to get a nice whole. I know something about this...
    Well done dear Inma <3

Agree, it´s not the same. So we have to manage to give to our creations some special "touchs" Thank you dear :)
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    That's a lovely starter, Airis! Such clean lines on the exterior and great layout in the interior!

Thank you !! Well, I love simple houses. This is my style LOL :smiley:
    Casa Chiquita Starter is fabulous Airis, I love what you have done, it looks like a great little starter :)

Thank you very much :)
    masajo wrote: »
    Casa Chiquita is very beautiful. Great design and wonderful choice of textures. Superb interiors :D

I confess, I had to search "superb" meaning !! Thank you, my dear Christine :smiley:
    Frutoso wrote: »
    Casa Chiquitia tiene un aire a iglesia medieval antigua, y que más santo que un hogar.

Bueno, esta casa fue diseñada por una sobrina de una tía abuela de la madre de una monja clarisa. Todo queda en familia, asi que es muy familiar.
    Rc_shabba wrote: »
    Casa Chiquita is a beautiful home, love it. B)
    Casa Chiquita egy szép otthon, nagyon tetszik. B)

Thank you !! :smiley:
    Very nice interior work...I love the tile in the front hall area. Clever idea and it works so well with the feel of the house. Great lot :)

First of all dear, I love your avi !! Thank you very much. You and yanti were my inspiration for a starter in this style. This is my style, I´m Spanish LOL So the idea of the tiles comes from the houses I see since I was born :wink:

MiataPlay wrote: »
    I love your builds! Very nice and its great to see your lots in the sims 4. Bonita! <3

Dear, I´m delighted to see you here. I missed you !! Thank you :smiley:

Simsikeiko wrote: »
    Es preciosa, en mis favoritos y descargada!

Gorgeous, in my fav's and download! <3

This is my dear and lovely friend !! Thank you !! <3

Manssom wrote: »
    Great work on Casa Chiquitia! :D Very superb!

Thank you dear !! I know what "superb" means now !! :smiley:

yanti68 wrote: »
    What a cute build! I like the flooring you have used inside too. Good job! :D

Thank you !! As I said before you inspired me. You made your wonderful " Casa Grande" so I made "Casa Chiquita" :wink:

Cassee wrote: »
    Oh Ms Airis....LOVE THE RED!!! Casa Chiquita is sooo lovely. ♥♥♥

Thank you dear !! Happy to see you here. Hugs :D<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top