Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The "Thank You" Lottery: Winners Announced!

Comments

• Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited September 2014
    :o What a great surprise! :blush:
    @ajaxpost Thank you Adrian for hosting this, you're very helpful and have so many contributions too!

@BlazeMasterwort Thanks again for the nom, you are awesome! :D

@JACKIEMALEK2 I'll be back with my preference, thank you! :blush:

Many thanks to the kind sponsors.

Congrats winners and all other respectful nominations.
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners! And "Thank You!" @ajaxpost and the sponsors for making this one of the very best lotteries.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    @JACKIEMALEK2
    I want to share my prize 150 sp with @ajaxpost and 150 sp with @Me1620 *Indirectly from @BlazeMasterwort
    I'll choose the bicycle in my WL :blush:
    Thank you

*hugs
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    i think @Me1620 does not have a wishlist
  • Options
    i hope you liked everything i have gifted you and ajax let me know what else you would like big hugs and congrats
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Valgon57 wrote: »
    @JACKIEMALEK2
    I want to share my prize 150 sp with @ajaxpost and 150 sp with @Me1620 *Indirectly from @BlazeMasterwort
    Thank you

*hugs
    i hope you liked everything i have gifted you and ajax let me know what else you would like big hugs and congrats

Doh! :blush: I'm sure there must be a rule about not gifting the host of a lottery! :o

But thank you, you are most kind, I shall make sure my Sims enjoy them.

BTW, unfortunately we appear to have four 'missing' winners :(

I will put out an official call but, in the meantime, if anyone is in contact with : @2Mahawk, @FryeGuy24, @coreyjeannoahpat, or @InvisibleLyndz please let them know that we are keen to gift them and if they can just get in touch either by PM or on this thread.

I thank you :)
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    edited September 2014
    @JACKIEMALEK2
    Thank you

*hugs
    Valgon you are too sweet. I am honoured that you have thought of me. JACKIEMALEK2 is correct that I don't have wishlist since I now own all the store contents. Well, I do have a wishlist. I wished that the store team had not stopped making content. There were still so many great ideas in SimGuruCopeland's thread.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    i think @Me1620 does not have a wishlist
    ;) I choose her because i believe she will know what to do with that :)
    Thank you so much Jackie! BlazeMaster added more damage to my WL so I can't take all my prize :s Sorry, I don't mean to make confusion.
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Doh! :blush: I'm sure there must be a rule about not gifting the host of a lottery! :o

But thank you, you are most kind, I shall make sure my Sims enjoy them.

I will put out an official call but, in the meantime, if anyone is in contact with : @2Mahawk, @FryeGuy24, @coreyjeannoahpat, or @InvisibleLyndz please let them know that we are keen to gift them and if they can just get in touch either by PM or on this thread.

Whoops.. :blush:
    :D
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Valgon you are too sweet. I am honoured that you have thought of me. JACKIEMALEK2 is correct that I don't have wishlist since I now own all the store contents. Well, I do have a wishlist. I wished that the store team had not stopped making content. There were still so many great ideas in SimGuruCopeland's thread.
    Jodi, I know you don't have WL, but you can choose any person you want. :#
  • Options
    I love regifting. I would love for Zabjade to receive items from her wishlist. Thanks Valgon.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member

I don't know if you can email or not, but Tom does have his email in his "About Me" on his MyPage (Sims3 page) and so does InvisibleLyndz if that helps any.

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options

I don't know if you can email or not, but Tom does have his email in his "About Me" on his MyPage (Sims3 page) and so does InvisibleLyndz if that helps any.

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    Thank you, I will look into this later today.

• Options
    i have gifted everyone and i want to thank everyone for all that you do i had a great time supporting this lotto big hugs to everyone <3<3
  • Options
    i have gifted everyone and i want to thank everyone for all that you do i had a great time supporting this lotto big hugs to everyone <3<3
    Excellent, and thank you so much for being part of this lottery.

I'm not going to be around much for the next few days, I'm hoping that we hear from our 'missing' winners so that we can deliver our gift goodness.
  • Options
    I love regifting. I would love for Zabjade to receive items from her wishlist. Thanks Valgon.
    I know I am quoting myself but I wanted to add and not just edit and old message. I should have thank JACKIEMALEK2 too for sponsoring and gifting to Zabjade.

• Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    JODI! I just came on and logged on to her account and saw three gifts. I was puzzled because I hadn't sent her anything since yesterday. When I saw those three gifts from JACKIEMALEK2 I almost cried.

Jodi, you are such a sweetheart. Jackie, you are a sweetheart too, for adding the extra. And Valgon, you are also a sweetheart for letting Jodi choose the recipient. My friend Zab hasn't even been able to get online in several weeks (other than an occasional email) because she's spending all her time caregiving for her mother. I've been logging on to her account on my other computer to get ads for her and buy her DD items when I can. My goal is for her to own the store... on the free simpoints you get for buying the games, and points from the ads. :smile:

I emailed her your messages so that she knows she received the gifts. You guys are so sweet! :joy:
  • Options
    Mia, it was easy for me to choose Zabjade. I wanted to help you meet your goal in having Zabjade own the store. Gifting her fits so well with the theme of Adrian's lottery of gifting those who help others. As a caregiver, Zabjade puts her mother's needs above her own. I want to help you show Zabjade that she is a special person. Hopefully, by gifting her a virtual item, she knows there is admiration sent along with the gift.

If anyone who is reading this post wants to let Zabjade know how special caregivers are, you can help clear out Zabjade's wishlist.

• Options
    Hi,

We are still waiting for @2Mahawk, @FryeGuy24, @coreyjeannoahpat, and @InvisibleLyndz to claim their prizes :-(

We have tried to contact them by PM and Email but sadly we're getting no response. I will set a deadline of 11pm (UK time) tomorrow, Monday 15 September, after which I will reallocate those prizes to the next four names drawn.

I still have some simpoints collected from the sponsored adverts so if any of these 'missing' winners does come forward after the deadline and before the end of next winner I am happy to offer some small consolation gifts.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has participated in this lottery, I've loved hearing about some great members of the Sims 3 community and being able to gift a few of them.

• Options
    2Mahawk2Mahawk Posts: 1,151 Member
    Hi ajaxpost! Long time no see! Congrats on nearly owning the store! You deserve it for all the work you have done on the DDRs. If you had a peek at my WL, you'll see I'm getting there myself. :)

So am I too late to claim my gift? If it's still applicable, There are only 2 items I'd really like to eliminate: the shaggy look and the chimney top (I'm anticipating CYS available on the old mill in the near future). As for the rest, please use them towards whichever of the bohemian garden set items amount to the remaining 220 points. I think the wedding arch with one of the other hairs amounts to it, if my math serves.

Thank you so much, TKKS for nominating me! I guess that reason wasn't hard for you to find, was it? LOL

Congrats to the other winners! Thank you ajaxpost for hosting. Thank you to you and the other sponsors for your generosity!

Also, sorry for the lateness. I just came back from a trip. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    2Mahawk wrote: »
    Hi ajaxpost! Long time no see! Congrats on nearly owning the store! You deserve it for all the work you have done on the DDRs. If you had a peek at my WL, you'll see I'm getting there myself. :)

So am I too late to claim my gift? If it's still applicable, There are only 2 items I'd really like to eliminate: the shaggy look and the chimney top (I'm anticipating CYS available on the old mill in the near future). As for the rest, please use them towards whichever of the bohemian garden set items amount to the remaining 220 points. I think the wedding arch with one of the other hairs amounts to it, if my math serves.

Thank you so much, TKKS for nominating me! I guess that reason wasn't hard for you to find, was it? LOL

Congrats to the other winners! Thank you ajaxpost for hosting. Thank you to you and the other sponsors for your generosity!

Excellent! Your profile did have a recent 'last active' date so I was hopeful you were still about these parts and just temporarily indisposed :)

It has indeed been quite a while since we last really crossed paths on the forums, but I was delighted to see you had been nominated and am very happy to be able to knock a few of those last, niggling, little items off your wishlist. I shall sort it out shortly.

Edit: Gifts dispatched, enjoy ... and thank you again :)
    Post edited by ajaxpost on
  • Options
    2Mahawk wrote: »

Yay Tom, you made it! :D Nope, it wasn't hard to find, but it sure helped me out a lot when I first started here. I never knew about the Single Items until I spoke to you and you have also helped me out with those wonderful contests for them. I am so glad you won cause you really deserve it. Enjoy your new gifts. :)

Thanks again Ajaxpost for hosting and gifting such wonderful people. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    Winners Updated!! :)

Unfortunately we have not heard from @FryeGuy24, @coreyjeannoahpat, and @InvisibleLyndz so the next three names drawn are now in line for some gifts! :)

tumblr_nbys0mfgQg1sgcmqgo1_500.gif

So congratulations to:

If you have a preference for which items on your wish lists you would like, please let us know and we will sort you out!

So, congratulations again to our draw winners, and thank you to everyone who nominated and my generous co-sponsors.

• Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Wow, it's a shame that we haven't heard from Frye in so long, but look at that! My second nomination won instead! I must be pretty good at picking people now. ;)

Oh, and I won, too! Wow. Hmmm... I don't need anything from my Wishlist, so I'd like to welcome some newer members of the DD thread who have been kind to me recently.

If you don't mind @loobylou1985, could you please gift:
    - @strangeseraph: 25sp item (there's a few from One with Nature)
    - @Jaceigh: 25sp item (there's a few from Once Upon a Time)
    - @frozenorangejuic: 25sp item (there's a few from Drifter's Desire)
    - @mulder8486: 25sp item (there's a few shoes)
    - @sefned: 25sp item (there's a few flowers)
    - @martsm: 25sp item (there's a few decor pieces)
    - @trithone: 50sp item (I like the Lucky Charm, but there are others)

Now, that should be 200sp. I don't want anyone to think I'm playing favourites, I love you all equally as people I don't know very well but appreciate, but these Simmers are ones who have specifically 'spoken' to me/in response to something I've said recently. As well, @trithone has been working on the spreadsheet, so that's a few bonus points. ;)

Congratulations to all of our winners! Thanks AGAIN for hosting, Adrian. :)
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Frye hasnt been updating his amusing TS3 blog either. I kinda worry sometimes.

Sent my requested items via PM.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    Winners Updated!! :)

Unfortunately we have not heard from @FryeGuy24, @coreyjeannoahpat, and @InvisibleLyndz so the next three names drawn are now in line for some gifts! :)

So congratulations to:

Awww, that is a shame especially for Lyndz, but congrats to the new winners. Enjoy your new goodies. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    kellycot1 wrote: »

Now, that should be 200sp. I don't want anyone to think I'm playing favourites, I love you all equally as people I don't know very well but appreciate, but these Simmers are ones who have specifically 'spoken' to me/in response to something I've said recently. As well, @trithone has been working on the spreadsheet, so that's a few bonus points. ;)

Congratulations to all of our winners! Thanks AGAIN for hosting, Adrian. :)

Wow. Thank you for including me @kellycot1. It is very kind of you.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!