Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Own the Store Lottery - CLOSED - Prizes Distributed

Comments

• Options
    DaiyuDaiyu Posts: 772 Member
    Congratulations to all those lucky simmers! And thanks again to the host for being so generous.
    Best wishes all - Daiyu
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    Congratulations to the Winners! :smiley: And thank you Jodi for hosting this lottery (the Hostess with the Mostest!).
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again for holding this lottery, Jodi.

Also
    Taw3001 wrote: »
    Just to let you all know that I will be gifting using the list of members who entered this contest. I have decided to have at least two drawings. The first will be done on September 15th with the same prize amounts as Me1620 contest. The second will be done on September 30th. Prize size will be determined later. Look for my post "Own the Store Lotto Continued" on the 15th and 30th.
    Me1620 could you maybe post a added reminder when you post your winners selection as I don't know how many members actually know, as I have only seen four indications from anyone that may actually have seen it.

@Taw3001 That's awesome of you. I will be looking forward to those two drawings. :D

• Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! :grinning:
    Thanks again for hosting, Jodi!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    WahnSimWahnSim Posts: 254 Member
    Congrats to the winners and thanks for the lottery, Jodi :)

@Taw3001 Thanks for hosting a lottery as well.
  • Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Congrats winners!

Thanks for hosting this, Jodi (and Taw)!
  • Options
    StacyBaby019StacyBaby019 Posts: 381 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! Thank you again for hosting :) and Im looking forward to the next 2 lottos (a thank you to that host as well for being so generous!)

4028242048703015s.jpg
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    Congrats to all the winners!

I will be posting my winners in a new thread post, so keep a look out for it on September 15. The title of the post will be "Own the Store Lotto Continued".
  • Options
    MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! And thank you again for having this contest Jodi, and sharing your love of Sims with us all!
    And thank you Taw3001, for hosting another contest! That is so sweet!
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Woot! Woot! Happy dance for:
    @midgebo (Venue)
    @Mea_93 (750 sp of items)
    @vampyrelucia (250 sp of items)
    @TheKrazy_KimSim (100 sp of items)

Congrats to you all. And thank you Me1620 and TAW3001 for you generosity.
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Wow...that's...I didn't even know I was in a lottery! Thank you!! :)
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Mea_93 wrote: »

Doncha just love surprise gifts! Congratulations to you and all the winners :)
  • Options
    DulceMellDulceMell Posts: 73 Member
    edited September 2014
    Congratulations to all the winners! :)

And a big thank you @Me1620 for starting this lottery, and thank you @Taw3001 for continuing it. :)
    NraasSignature.png
  • Options
    midgebomidgebo Posts: 70 Member
    edited September 2014
    Wow, I won, Thank you so much.

edited this because I was so excited that I forgot to post what I wanted from my wishlist.
    I would like to have Grandpa's Grove.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    Congratulations on your surprise win of the 2nd place prize of 750 sp. Did you want all the single items on your WL? They total 664 sp. That leaves you with 86 simpoints.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    midgebo wrote: »
    Wow, I won, Thank you so much.

edited this because I was so excited that I forgot to post what I wanted from my wishlist.
    I would like to have Grandpa's Grove.
    Congratulations on your Grand Prize win. After I gift you Grandpa's Grove (I love the tractor; it's my favourite premium item), you have 190 sp remaining to spend. Which single items on your WL would you like?

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    midgebomidgebo Posts: 70 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    midgebo wrote: »

Congratulations on your Grand Prize win. After I gift you Grandpa's Grove (I love the tractor; it's my favourite premium item), you have 190 sp remaining to spend. Which single items on your WL would you like?

I arranged my wishlist so that everything is at the top. Grandpa's Grove and then numbers two to nine should equal the correct amount of my prize. Again Thank-you so very much.
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Congratulations on your surprise win of the 2nd place prize of 750 sp. Did you want all the single items on your WL? They total 664 sp. That leaves you with 86 simpoints.
    Thank you! And I'm sorry I forgot to add what I wanted gifted :blush:
    Yes I would like all the single items gifted. You don't have to gift out the remaining points to me unless it affects your simpoint balance for other gifting? I don't mind not having the other 86 points.
    But if there is a problem just let me know and I'll try to sort through other items in the store. Lol :)

Thank you again! And congrats to the other winners!!! :)

• Options
    Both midgebo and Mea_93 have been gifted. I have sent messages to vampyrelucia and TheKrazy_KimSim.

• Options
    TheKrazy_KimSimTheKrazy_KimSim Posts: 4,397 Member
    "Me1620 wrote: »
    Winners
    1. midgebo (Venue)
    2. Mea_93 (750 sp of items)
    3. vampyrelucia (250 sp of items)
    4. TheKrazy_KimSim (100 sp of items)

Post here to let me know what you would like from your WL.

Oh my, thank you very much! Is it ok if I gift my points to some friends of mine? If not I do have some 20 credits badges on my wishlist that you can gift me. :) If I can gift it then can I split it it this way:

tinkknitz: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tinkknitz the Short Life of the Raccoon decor (#5) for 25SP
    Bethany20112: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Bethany20112 the Corn Plant (#5) for 25SP
    miitxn29: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=miitxn29 the A Fella's Trenchcoat (#91) for 25SP
    GirlGamer: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GirlGamer The Shaggy Look for Toddlers(#4) for 25SP

Thank you so much for hosing Me1620 and congrats to the other winners as well. :)

@ciane Thank you for the heads up, another kitty of mine is sick and we were at the Vets today so thank you for letting me know. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    Both midgebo and Mea_93 have been gifted. I have sent messages to vampyrelucia and TheKrazy_KimSim.

Thank you, I got it as I was writing my list. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    Oh my, thank you very much! Is it ok if I gift my points to some friends of mine?
    @ciane Thank you for the heads up, another kitty of mine is sick and we were at the Vets today so thank you for letting me know. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    Of course you may gift your points. I am sorry you kitty is sick.

• Options
    Oh my, thank you very much! Is it ok if I gift my points to some friends of mine?

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
    Of course you may gift your points. I am sorry you kitty is sick.

Great and thank you, I lost one kitty at the beginning of the year and I don't want to go through that again. :(

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *
  • Options
    Great and thank you, I lost one kitty at the beginning of the year and I don't want to go through that again. :(
    Your friends have been gifted on your behalf.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your Vet is able to help this kitty.

• Options
    Your friends have been gifted on your behalf.

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope your Vet is able to help this kitty.

Thank you very much. :)

* The Krazy_Kim Sim *