Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remember when the sims 3 came with free points when you first bought it? - Missing Points

Well, I bought the game when it first came out, and you know how you got $10 free of sim points? Well I registered them and such back in 2010 then never did anything with them. I quit the game for a long time, until yesterday actually, and I noticed my points are gone.

I still have a sims 3 account, I still have the game registered on said account. When I go into the billing area, it shows that I was given the free points on 3/13/10, and when I go into purchase history, I never used them. So what happened to them? Did the store just delete them after an amount of time or something? Is there anyway to get them back? I'm confused.

Comments

• Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    You'll want to contact Customer Support to have this resolved. Use the Contact Us button on the bottom right of this linked page.

http://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-3/?category=billing-purchasing

It's possible that you'll be put through to live chat. Let them know that your issue concerns The Sims 3 Store. They should be able to review your store account SimPoints/purchases history.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    RomaKHRomaKH Posts: 3 New Member
    I actually kind of already tried. It didn't really work. There's also nothing BUT live-chat, which, for myself, only worked like half the time. As in, the button was grayed out for a good amount of time. Which, I understand, there's a wait time and all, but it seemed to only work for a little bit of the time.

Was wondering if there was any other way to fix this. If it had happened to others? Or if there was a way to get better customer support. EA's current system is quite frankly terrible and not really something I wanted to deal with. OTL
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    The information in this link is the best that I can do. Live Chat and Call Back appear to be the only options available, and what is available depends on what country you are from. Best of luck to you in getting the SimPoints issue resolved.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/m-p/2161281
    a.k.a. - Linda