Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laying while reading

I was having my sim read a book and he decided to sit on the bed to do it. I think it would be more realistic if our sims could lay down on a bed or couch to read a book.

Comments

• Options
    ItsKiteyyItsKiteyy Posts: 121 Member
    It would be cool if they did that. They could lie down on the bed in The Sims 3 to read, I always liked that.
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    Sims can lay down and read on a bed (TS3). I've seen that happen multiple times but I've never seen them lay on a couch/sofa to read.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    Yeah they could read on beds in The Sims 3 but not lay on a couch and read, PWNetic_Justice is just saying it would be cool if you could in The Sims 4 because it would make it a little more realistic, the small changes make the huge differences.
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    @ItsKiteyy - Thanks for clearing that up. This thread might have been moved from TS4 section down to the Ideas & Feedback section where I found it. Down here, the topic can be about anything, which totally messes with my mind :wink:
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    Ah right, I don't know where it started off, I saw it first in the Ideas & Feedback section too, but yeah. You're welcome. :)