Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Resolved :p

YakSimsYakSims Posts: 10 New Member
Just looking for more expansions :p
Post edited by YakSims on

Comments

• Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited September 2014
    Hey, You just joined this site today. I guess if you had a lot of expansions, you would also have the base game. And I would think that you might have registered at least one of them. What is your User ID over on the other official TS3 site?

Forum Rules
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/769176/forum-rules#latest

Includes:
    - Do not ask for or give out serial numbers. If you have lost your serial number or need a new one, please contact
    http://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-4/
    http://techsupport.ea.com

- Do not share accounts. Accounts created with stolen or shared serial numbers will be banned.

- Please do not post personal information (i.e. your age, contact info, personal pictures, etc.).

Edit to add second link for lost serial number(s).
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    My user ID is YakSims. I only ask this because I'd done it before with a few people who were nice enough, & I assumed it wouldn't be a problem to ask again. I only made an official account today because I figured it was better than creeping around on all the posts all the time, since I usually found answers to my questions once other people had asked them on here. Of course I have the base game, & I have other expansions, too, it's just that the expansions I'd like were downloaded from other people that I'd known on Tumblr in the sims community there, but that was about a year ago now, & I don't know if I can find those same people again. I'd searched the rules to see if this was okay, I guess I overlooked some things, I'm sorry. :/
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited September 2014
    No need to be sorry, you didn't know about the sharing accounts rule. What people post on their tumblr accounts is their business, and yours if you follow or visit them. But, it's possible that they had their tumblr accounts closed if they were posting illegal TS3 content. I just wanted you to know about the rules on the official Sims site here.

If you can wait it out, they might be offering some really good sales during the winter holiday season. Origin might have one and with a little luck, the prices of the EPs and SPs might be reduced before long. I still need some of them myself so I'm always hopeful.

ETA: You might want to edit your OP and remove your email address. EA considers that personal information. I believe you can post it on your page though.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    Thank you very much, I'll just remove my email address from the OP & change it completely. :)

I didn't know about holiday sales at all, thank you very much for letting me know. I checked last night & the older expansions I like are only about 20 bucks on origin. Thanks a lot. :3