Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHO CAN'T WAIT TO BUILD HOUSES!!

124...Next

Comments

• PatandRoxannePatandRoxanne Posts: 1,031 Member
    I'm a great remaker.
    I really cannot wait to remake the lots in Sims 4...
  • SimTeenRMSimTeenRM Posts: 200 Member
    So excited to start building! The different wall height options are so appealing. I love the way the foundations work too. I'm most excited to see the new windows and doors, though. What about you guys?
    Always Remember to Smile =)
  • NitteVonEvilNitteVonEvil Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm really looking forward to some of the new features: adjustable window height, different roof colors on the same lot, different wall heights and so on. Anything that gives me more possibilities!

However there's also a lot of stuff I'll miss - I liked "non-flat" lots, and as far as I've understood there can only be 3 floors per house (I hope this can be overrided with cheatcodes again, mwhaha), and of course CASt!!! The absolute best thing about sims 3 to me was the introduction of the CASt feature, I could finally build, mix and match different styles like I'd always been dreaming about. So I'm a quite anxious about going back to not having it.

But I'm actually most excited about how the CC community will work out this time around =P With both Sims 2 and 3 it's been amazing, what have been produced and how helpful people have been ^^

TLDR: More possibilities while building = YAY!, loss of old features = RIP CASt (shame on you EA), excited to see the new CC community take shape =P
  • Player317709586Player317709586 Posts: 47 Member
    honestly, I am so exited to play around with the sims and what they can do, the first time I play I am just going to pick a random household to move in with and than build a house later.
  • Player317709586Player317709586 Posts: 47 Member
    > @friendsfan367 said:
    > i peordered the dd. i usually go physical but i had some extra money on my orgin wallet . i just wish i knew how long downloading takes because according to orgin the game will be ready at 9 pm on the 1st.

I'd rather buy it from a store. Because instead of waiting for Origin to release the game online, I just have to wait for the mall to open...
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    > @friendsfan367 said:<br />
    > i peordered the dd. i usually go physical but i had some extra money on my orgin wallet . i just wish i knew how long downloading takes because according to orgin the game will be ready at 9 pm on the 1st.<br />
    <br />
    I'd rather buy it from a store. Because instead of waiting for Origin to release the game online, I just have to wait for the mall to open...
    i get it tomorrow at 9 pm.
  • 11Celestial11Celestial Posts: 15 New Member
    I was never able to build anything nice in previous games but this time I'm really looking for it with the new build mode. It seems so easy and fun ! :D
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i will be trying to build tomorrow.
  • JuanGartnerJuanGartner Posts: 39 Member
    Build mode is perfect! the only thing are foundations, it's great to add them like that, but why can't they have different heights on the same house but different blocks? :'(
    09-04-14_1-35%25C2%25A0AM-2.png
  • Browse007XBrowse007X Posts: 5 New Member
    I am so excited as well. Building is always my biggest passion in The Sims! I sometimes forget the live mode exists. I used to provide a lot of houses to The Sims Resource and noticed I stopped a lot in Sims 3. I am super excited to get back into building and share these out to the communities! I hope it is much easier to do through the game this time around. Cannot wait! Only 7.5 hours to go!
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    I'm excited for building - I'm pretty much going to bulldoze every pre-made house and community lot and make my own. :)
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    I'm excited for building - I'm pretty much going to bulldoze every pre-made house and community lot and make my own. :)

Yes, me too. I am going to leave some like Goths and try to build some myself if I am able to and download off the houses from Gallery.
  • jeThomasIIjeThomasII Posts: 12 New Member
    For those of you not able to play and can't wait one more minute...
    Just Google VPN Gate, download it.
    Install it.. then click VPN Gate Public VPN relay Servers.. find a Korean (Republic......) may not start with the first one, but keep trying and open up Origin then you may be able to play right now!