Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We have the Sims now here are some floorplans!

Cass9Cass9 Posts: 27 New Member
edited August 2014 in The Sims 4 Lots
I've seen the cast of Big Bang and The Simpsons recreated in TS4 CAS. How about some floor plans to go with them?

Google "Fantasy Floor Plans" for floor plans of these character's homes and more.

Also I want to say now how dumb I think it is that I'm not allowed to post links because "You haven't been around long enough". Pfft.
Post edited by Cass9 on

Comments

• uraniumfan909uraniumfan909 Posts: 736 Member
    > @Cass9 said:
    > Also I want to say now how dumb I think it is that I'm not allowed to post links because "You haven't been around long enough". Pfft.
    tell me about it. I've been on the forums since 2007 but i haven't been around long enough?
  • Cass9Cass9 Posts: 27 New Member
    Meh - It doesn't really matter I hardly ever posted in TS3 forums and will probably do the same here once the game comes out. It's not worth it with the children running amok and everyone being negative anyway.

The floor plans are worth a look anyway. I know I've always wondered what the whole Simpson's house looked like, now I have an idea!
  • CatszaCatsza Posts: 72 Member
    I have a difficulty in posting, too, but the other day I found both floorplans on Pinterest! I actually searched for "Sims floorplans" and found the plans from many TV shows. Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, Friends, HIMYM, even the Gilmore Girls. I checked and if you search for "simpsons floorplans" you'll get results immediately. Not such luck with B.B.T., though! I think because it's not available autonomously, but it's a picture with some other floor plans! You can try browsing the page, or try "TV shows floorplans". I'm not sure if you can also find the board where I've pinned them. My username is Catsza and the board is called Floor plans! I have pinned plans from many TV shows there.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Thankyou for sharing the floorplans on your Pinterest board @Catsza :) I had a look at the page and it is great.! It is great to see the differ floorplans and it will be a very helpful resource! :) Thankyou!
    I'm very glad I could help!!! :D I love the idea of recreating your favorite TV shows, book, etc., characters, along with their houses and all! And maybe choose a different path for them ;)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    Thanks for the info.
    I stopped by the post again and just realized that the original thread wasn't a question, but a statement! Haha, I thought you were asking, so I focused my answer on the two examples you used :3 but, my Floor plans board can still be used for many other house plans, as well as Pinterest in general! :D