Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AHH!! my sims grandchild disappeared :O

my sims have a few adult children who all have a few children of their own. One of the kids just had triplet girls (they had one boy before and he was still a baby) so i went to visit them a while after the their triplets were born and they only had 2 of the 3...i waited a while to see if she was out somewhere with the dad(she couldnt go by herself seeing as she was a baby)SHE NEVER COMES BACK...she is still part of the family tree but nowhere in the town i checked every house and every person...i even switched my active household to the family she was stolen form and she wasnt there at all..the only recognition that she ever existed was that she is still in the family tree

Ps. i coulodnt have missed her when i looked because she is a bright blue color...LIKE A SMURF!!!!!!

does anyone have any ideas i tried, saving, moving, resetting her...NOTHING WORKED>>>>>>>>>>HELP!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Options
    KellyRyanKellyRyan Posts: 38 New Member
    edited October 2010
    HELP!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
  • Options
    Baudebino333Baudebino333 Posts: 1,293 New Member
    edited October 2010
    R.I.P little smurf child. You will be missed.
  • Options
    edited October 2010

thanks...she will be missed...but i need ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    BUMP!!
  • Options
    BooHoo2U2BooBooBooHoo2U2BooBoo Posts: 1,335 New Member
    edited October 2010

:lol::lol::lol:

I know I shouldn't laugh, and I especially shouldn't laugh out loud, but this post just totally cracked me up! I'm still laughing.

:lol:

• Options
    andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited October 2010

:lol::lol::lol:

I know I shouldn't laugh, and I especially shouldn't laugh out loud, but this post just totally cracked me up! I'm still laughing.

:lol:

Your not alone. I'm lol'ing too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    its kinda funny lol...but the kid went AWOL...i cant find or see her anywhere...i thought she died at first but there is no urn thing anywhere either
  • Options
    Drak_AngelDrak_Angel Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited October 2010
    SP deleted her... your town is probably over populated... i turned SP off in my game so i do not lose anymore children(i have one family that loss like... 4 kids, babies and/or toddlers). you're not getting that child back and either am i so... just move one and wait for an update to fix that.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    BUMP!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Drak_Angel wrote:
    SP deleted her... your town is probably over populated... i turned SP off in my game so i do not lose anymore children(i have one family that loss like... 4 kids, babies and/or toddlers). you're not getting that child back and either am i so... just move one and wait for an update to fix that.

how do you turn it off? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  • Options
    marieblue17marieblue17 Posts: 6,142 Member
    edited October 2010
    KellyRyan wrote:
    Drak_Angel wrote:

Go to Options
    Game Options.
    Remove the check from Story Progression.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    KellyRyan wrote:
    Drak_Angel wrote:

Go to Options
    Game Options.
    Remove the check from Story Progression.

wow, i feel dumb...didnt figure out SP meant story progression lol
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    but she is gone for good?...cause i did that and she didnt come back..so is this just so no one else will disappear?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    bump
  • Options
    andie6061andie6061 Posts: 5,438 New Member
    edited October 2010
    Yupp, she's gone for good :(
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    BUMP!!
  • Options
    CrazyPlumbob915CrazyPlumbob915 Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited October 2010
    Blake?
  • Options
    momsoccerteammomsoccerteam Posts: 531 Member
    edited October 2010
    That is sad :(
  • Options
    BabiskoBabisko Posts: 1,290 Member
    edited October 2010
    did you try the resetSim cheat?
    We are now the knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Babisko wrote:
    did you try the resetSim cheat?

Yeah I tried it, and unfortunately it didn't work.
  • Options
    nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited October 2010
    sorry :)
  • Options
    ArtistAngelArtistAngel Posts: 3
    edited November 2010
    I have a question, is her icon and avatar and everything gone?
    A similar thing has happened to me but my sim's icon is still there, only its empty. Reseting also didn't work. Only now all the lefthand icons for all six of my sims are gone?
    Could this also be a result of SP deleting?
  • Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Resurrection. 805517.gif
  • Options
    hellgoddess8hellgoddess8 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I know this post is old but I just had this happen to me and my only guess is that social services took the kid. much like they do if you don't take care of your children in the game, I went over all the time to make sure the kid was fed and taken care of I even made sure he was potty trained and learned to walk and talk.
  • Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited April 2014
    I know this post is old but I just had this happen to me and my only guess is that social services took the kid. much like they do if you don't take care of your children in the game, I went over all the time to make sure the kid was fed and taken care of I even made sure he was potty trained and learned to walk and talk.

Hi, do you use mod's? Specifically, do you use Nraas Story Progression?

Because this sounds like EA's Story Progression deleted the child. Social workers won't come for households outside your active one, as far as I know.