Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

vampire cheat?

2...Next

Comments

• webkiki221webkiki221 Posts: 7
    edited February 2013
    Is there any cheat or glitch to stop the sun from effecting a vampire?

I constantly use the testingCheatsEnabled (true) cheat for the moodlets. Ctrl-click the moodlet that you want to get rid of, like the one you are talking about, and they will stop being affected.
  • snowman123483snowman123483 Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Jo_mo9794 wrote:
    If you don't have late night, just got to the sims online and download a vampire sim from the exchange.

You cannot download a vampire sim from the exchange if you don't have Late Night, because it will tell you that you are missing an expansion pack and you will not be able to download it. [/quote

so you have to have late night to get a vampire?

Or supernatural
  • karyssaraekaryssarae Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    In my town, Appaloosa...There are no Vampires at the moment so can I ever get them?

I'm not sure. I moved two sims there when I first created them.. and one was a vampire.. like automatically! I don't have the Late Night.. but the sim was one that I downloaded off of this website. Maybe she came with it. She doesn't have fangs.. but she can drink from people and turn people. Her needs bars are purple, not green. And she is a pale color like the other vampires that I have seen out of game. But, she can eat normal food. BUT it doesn't boost up her thirst bar. :mrgreen: Really don't know how it happened but it did..
  • lovelymoon11lovelymoon11 Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    what if you only have the basic sims 3 and no extensions?

If you don't have Late Night, you can't have Vampires.

[/quote] Actually I don't have any expansion packs whatsoever, just the basic sims 3 game, and suddenly one day, under the accessories in "create a sim/family", at the very bottom was an option for fangs. That's how my vamps got started up. It's just weird because it's totally random. I didn't think it would work, but low and behold one day my first vamp decided to vampify her entire family... Can someone explain this to me? Please and thanks :) [/quote]
  • d14m0ndg1rld14m0ndg1rl Posts: 1
    edited July 2013
    I have sims 3 university and I created 4 boys and 4 girls and when I finished creating them I bought a empty lot. It had just loaded and I see that 1 of the boys has a moodlet that is HUNTED and I read the description and it said the feeling came from an unfriendly vampire and it turn out that all my girl sims were vampires. Just proves that you don't have to have Late Night or Supernatural!!!! :P :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • PLAYER477554PLAYER477554 Posts: 3
    edited September 2013
    If you don't want late night but you do want to become a vampire then get supernatural. :D
  • gothgirl992gothgirl992 Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    I don't have the supernatural or late night expansions but I downloaded a vampire off of the exchange and now I've got vampires :D
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited September 2013

Probably a glitch, but Downloaded a sim who is/was a vampire with my game Without any expansions and the sim in game showed as a vampire and was one! Even had the purplish outlining and my sims got the 'Meet a vampire' wish.
    I'm just saying...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited September 2013
    About the 'trick(s)' to getting Vampires without Showtime or Supernatural... Downloaded a vampire sim, added it to my town and saved... After a game crash, I loaded up my game and vampire no more.... So might not be a fail proof plan to have vampires in your game...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • happymorning16happymorning16 Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    Well I only have the sims 3 base game and I have a vampire in my household
  • Kamon_KeronjiKamon_Keronji Posts: 34 New Member
    edited October 2013
    FYI: if you don't have Sims 3: late night you can also get vampires with the sims 3: supernatural
  • SkyeQuinalnSkyeQuinaln Posts: 17
    edited December 2013
    :-) all you have to do is be friends with a vampire ask to turn then done.
    edited December 2013
    there is no vampire cheats they don't work
    edited December 2013
    :twisted: i am a vampire in real life :twisted:
  • KupkakezruleKupkakezrule Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    I was able to get a vampire without Latenight. I have Show time,Seasons, and Pets. I can't make one in create a sim of course. I was just making a ugly family, then I placed a copy, and one of them was a vampire.
  • kilindakilinda Posts: 20
    edited January 2014
    sunset1624 wrote:
    Is there any cheat or glitch to stop the sun from effecting a vampire?
    If you have "testingcheatsenabled" on, you can Ctrl+Shift+Click the moodlet that affects the vampire.
    What is the testingcheatsenabled where do i turn it on? and also I'm not sure if I'm posting here the right way, I've leaving msgs for days on the forum and never got an answer. can you let me know if you see this, like reply, so I can see if i get a notification, please. I'm so lost. my profile is old but when i got the game my macbook could not run it an I only started a few days ago after getting a new version. thanks a lot. :roll: :D
  • eerkeneffeerkeneff Posts: 11
    edited January 2014

actually yes you can, I don't have late night and I have 3..
  • The_Pony_MCThe_Pony_MC Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    Alexurt wrote:
    Get bit by a vampire, then use the teastingcheatsenabled true cheat and CTRL + CLICK the "Bite" moodlet and your vamp will become a vampire instantly. (Rather than waiting 3-4 days)Thanks I Will Try This!
  • SimsjSimsj Posts: 1 New Member
    My vampire cheats dosen't work... hos can i fix this? All the other cheats work, bit not the vampire cheats...