Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What if EA don't give out no information about the sims 4 after E3?

People I don't care if you believe me or not because I am done with the sims 4 discussion. I appoligize about my anger but EA angers me and disappoints me that they don't want to give out no information about the sims 4 at E3. What if they don't give no information at all and what if they still give out no information about the sims 4 after E3 and especially after the sims 3 expansion and stuff packs 100% done? I cannot seem why it don't disappoint you people that EA is not gonna give out no information. They announced it for next year and they turn around and don't want to give us no information about it. Does it disappoint you people especially makes you angry? It does to me and it causes me to lose excitement by the way my excitement about the sims 4 is over. I am not excited about the sims 4 nomore until they give out information about it so for right now I am gonna stick with the sims 2 and the sims 3 and if I find information about the sims 4 then I'll get excited about it. So right now I am not excited about the sims 4. So here is my question here: What if EA don't give out no information about the sims 4 after E3 and especially after the sims 3 expansion and stuff packs is 100% done?

Comments

• Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ah, come on! At least paragraph! :lol:

You've made 3 threads about this already! So we get it, okay?
  • Options
    IcarusIcarus Posts: 916 Member
    edited June 2013
    "What if they don't give out no information"?

"I cannot seem why it don't disappoint you people that EA is not gonna give out no information"?

"I am not excited about the sims 4 nomore"?

Did your mother drink when she was pregnant with you?
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited June 2013
    So here is my question here: What if EA don't give out no information about the sims 4 after E3 and especially after the sims 3 expansion and stuff packs is 100% done?

What if EA don't give out no information ?

For me this means "What if EA give out information ?"

So my answer is

That's good. That's what I am waiting for :D.
  • Options
    Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited June 2013
    Double negatives don't make me think you aren't uneducated.

Seriously though, they won't release the game having revealed nothing about it. Only official release date is 2014. Could be as much as eighteen months away. Plenty of time.
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wasn't that a Rolling Stones song? I can't get no... da da da da da da da da da... information... da da da da da da da da da. lol
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have to admit I'm angry.

For pie. :lol:

About the fact we haven't gotten any additional information on Sims 4 yet though? Not so much. To paraphrase, Information Is Coming. (eventually)

It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    bebesmamabebesmama Posts: 707 New Member
    edited June 2013
    People I don't care if you believe me or not because I am done with the sims 4 discussion. I appoligize about my anger but EA angers me and disappoints me that they don't want to give out no information about the sims 4 at E3. What if they don't give no information at all and what if they still give out no information about the sims 4 after E3 and especially after the sims 3 expansion and stuff packs 100% done? I cannot seem why it don't disappoint you people that EA is not gonna give out no information. They announced it for next year and they turn around and don't want to give us no information about it. Does it disappoint you people especially makes you angry? It does to me and it causes me to lose excitement by the way my excitement about the sims 4 is over. I am not excited about the sims 4 nomore until they give out information about it so for right now I am gonna stick with the sims 2 and the sims 3 and if I find information about the sims 4 then I'll get excited about it. So right now I am not excited about the sims 4. So here is my question here: What if EA don't give out no information about the sims 4 after E3 and especially after the sims 3 expansion and stuff packs is 100% done?

Sorry, this made me laugh out loud. :lol:
    And I'm confused on what you're trying to say. Of course they would give info out eventually, otherwise, how would they advertise and sell the game?
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited June 2013
    I can't wait to know more about Sims 4, but in a way I'm glad everything's gone quiet on that front for now. I need time to enjoy Sims 3 before I'm overloaded with PBGS! (Pre Base-Game Syndrome ;) ) EA will release more information when they feel the time is right, and not a minute sooner. Yes I wish they'd kept quiet for a bit longer and given us more information in the initial announcement, but in the mean-time I'm content with waiting.
  • Options
    FtzPlayerFtzPlayer Posts: 426
    edited June 2013
    They JUST announced S4, gurl.
    Some of ya'll are expecting too much too soon.
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited June 2013
    What if?

Fool.
  • Options
    foxmanicfoxmanic Posts: 121 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm annoyed about the lack of information too but try to refrain from ranting about it and instead try to concentrate on all the speculating because it's funnier! :lol:

Anyway, they WILL give out more information surely, I suspect that they are currently just reading what people write out and speculate and wish about the game and they probably have surveys etc. going on too. So patience young grasshopper, patience.
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited June 2013
    People I don't care if you believe me or not because I am done with the sims 4 discussion.

Then stop posting about it. This is, what, the fourth thread you've posted exactly like this?
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    oops. Quoted wrong people. I'm tired. I give up today. :)
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited June 2013
    I see your point and no doubt someone will moan at this post but why announce a game then go silent id rather them announce it nearer the time and show stuff than hand out cake then take it away before you get a taste, i dont care for who is developing it! i dont follow the gurus i just expected more and it makes me mad too
  • Options
    LilySanchezLilySanchez Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I see your point and no doubt someone will moan at this post but why announce a game then go silent id rather them announce it nearer the time and show stuff than hand out cake then take it away before you get a taste, i dont care for who is developing it! i dont follow the gurus i just expected more and it makes me mad too

I agree with this. I am annoyed with the teasey stuff they have done on The Sims 4. I need information, I need to determine if I am going to buy this thing or not. :twisted:

That being said, the OP is kinda silly. I am peeved about them not releasing information but I don't write thread after thread about it.
  • Options
    Allspice1232Allspice1232 Posts: 3,234 Member
    edited June 2013
    steve7859 wrote:

If the game was closer to release and TS3 was done, I'd agree. But we have so much to look forward to with TS3, plus TS4 doesn't come out until around March. Just knowing it's in active development and has an actual release timeline is good enough for me right now.

I guess it's because I've been waiting...this November will be ten years for a sequel to Beyond Good & Evil. They said it was in development for the next gen consoles (which at the time was the PS3 and 360), teased us with two short trailers five years ago and then nothing until early last year when they said it was far into development for the next gen consoles (which are now the PS4, Xbone and Wii U).

So you can see why I don't mind the lack of info. We've heard more about TS4 since it was announced two months ago than Ubisoft has said about BG&E2, which was officially announced five years ago.
    34336_s.gif
  • Options
    AdrieCmAdrieCm Posts: 354 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Icarus wrote:

"I cannot seem why it don't disappoint you people that EA is not gonna give out no information"?

My goodness, I'm happy I wasn't the only one wondering wth with the OP. I couldn't even finish reading it because it kept bugging me.

Anyway, EA will give out the info when they are ready. I'm not mad because I know it will come and really no amount of being mad is going to change their plan of releasing information.
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited June 2013

I agree with this. I am annoyed with the teasey stuff they have done on The Sims 4. I need information, I need to determine if I am going to buy this thing or not. :twisted:

That being said, the OP is kinda silly. I am peeved about them not releasing information but I don't write thread after thread about it.

You have nearly a year to decide. Surely that will be enough time to decide whether to buy or not? They'll get information out when they can.
  • Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited June 2013
    Ahhhh. The entitlement and need for immediate gratification of youth. LOL

Just hold on to your britches youngin' the information is coming, it just makes the anticipation even better!
  • Options
    wmissie0925wmissie0925 Posts: 310 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm not annoyed because they did the exact same thing for the Sims 2 and 3. A little teaser here and video on the TV in game there. It's just their standard SOP. Try to be more positive about it. In the end, we will be more excited when they do finally give us the details.

(Oh, I hate to be one of those posters that harp on grammar. Mine isn't perfect but at lot of your "no" words should have been replaced with "any". Very frustrating to the readers.)
  • Options
    bos45redsoxbos45redsox Posts: 14
    edited June 2013
    The way you worded this sounds like you are angry at them for the possibility that they won't give out any information after E3? Even though E3 isn't here yet...just relax dude I wanna hear some stuff just as much as you. Also, those double negatives were killing me lol
  • Options
    KhasilooluvKhasilooluv Posts: 527 Member
    edited June 2013
    Icarus wrote:

:lol::lol:

On another note... Reading even half of that made my brain hurt.