Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Live Without...

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    edited June 2013
    SloanyBear wrote:
    Okay, you won't believe this maybe, but I "could not live without" the white mask with a jutting chin that was part of Sims 2 wall hanging decor. I loved it and found a special place for it in every build. I looked for it my first day in Sims 3. Aww. But in this game, my favourite thing is the adorable toddler items...can`t get enough of them.

Also, in the Sims 2 game, I loved the Joshua trees because I think they are beautiful in real life (I`ve only seen pix). You CAN find them in Sims 3 if you buy Lucky Palms world.

Do you buy cribs, strollers, high chairs, etc. and place them in a spare bedroom in your house just for no reason? XD
  • Options
    SloanyBearSloanyBear Posts: 497 Member
    edited June 2013
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:
    Okay, you won't believe this maybe, but I "could not live without" the white mask with a jutting chin that was part of Sims 2 wall hanging decor. I loved it and found a special place for it in every build. I looked for it my first day in Sims 3. Aww. But in this game, my favourite thing is the adorable toddler items...can`t get enough of them.

Also, in the Sims 2 game, I loved the Joshua trees because I think they are beautiful in real life (I`ve only seen pix). You CAN find them in Sims 3 if you buy Lucky Palms world.

Do you buy cribs, strollers, high chairs, etc. and place them in a spare bedroom in your house just for no reason? XD

LOL! Well, actually, when I make a home in Sims 3, a nursery gets built-in (and highly decorated). It's the prize room in the house, haha. Biggest & best because I want lots of room to swing my camera around and see the lil squirmy toddler from all angles! Also, when I come across an EA (or Maxis) made home that I like (I like most of them, they are well done!), I say to myself, "there isn't a cool nursery, HOW can I squeeze one in with the remaining small space?" Usually, I find a way and then the artistic challenge of the process itself has been my fun in the game that day. OH, and btw, Colton, my baby stuff messes up lots of areas around the house too...and out in the yard. Not just in one bedroom. EA (or Maxis, I'm never clear of the dev really) has made a TON of toys and extras for the toddlers, I own them all except for some of the goofy hats which are NOT cool enough for my trendsetting tykes! heheh.
    PS. Sorry I did not respond earlier but company came over in RL and I was afk.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    SloanyBear wrote:
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:

LOL! Well, actually, when I make a home in Sims 3, a nursery gets built-in (and highly decorated). It's the prize room in the house, haha. Biggest & best because I want lots of room to swing my camera around and see the lil squirmy toddler from all angles! Also, when I come across an EA (or Maxis) made home that I like (I like most of them, they are well done!), I say to myself, "there isn't a cool nursery, HOW can I squeeze one in with the remaining small space?" Usually, I find a way and then the artistic challenge of the process itself has been my fun in the game that day. OH, and btw, Colton, my baby stuff messes up lots of areas around the house too...and out in the yard. Not just in one bedroom. EA (or Maxis, I'm never clear of the dev really) has made a TON of toys and extras for the toddlers, I own them all except for some of the goofy hats which are NOT cool enough for my trendsetting tykes! heheh.

I don't mind if you don't respond for awhile; if you don't respond in two years, I will think that you were abducted and probed by an alien. HAHA

Do you have a lot of babies afterwards? Like, once one is a child, you woohoo for another, then repeat.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:

I don't mind if you don't respond for awhile; if you don't respond in two years, I will think that you were abducted and probed by an alien. HAHA

Do you have a lot of babies afterwards? Like, once one is a child, you woohoo for another, then repeat.

Yes, OR I might adopt. One time, I adopted. I wanted a precious baby girl so much, my adult was a single. BUT in walked an eight year old boy named Corbin! He was so charming and said something like "hi Mommmy" right off the bat. He was just a great boy and I was sad when he grew up. The 2 of them were in my fave build in Sims 2. It was created by a French woman and it was entitled Mer (which means Sea/Ocean). It was an exquisite build with water on 3 sides. At some point, I had to reinstall and it was no longer on the exchange, I am not versed at saving, I get very confused with everything you need to know. I probably only know a small fraction of what I should know to play the Sims games. That's why I come to the forum at times. omg, learning how to use the forum was total bafflement at the beginning, hahahah. Yes I AM a bit stunned, shhh.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    SloanyBear wrote:
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:

Yes, OR I might adopt. One time, I adopted. I wanted a precious baby girl so much, my adult was a single. BUT in walked an eight year old boy named Corbin! He was so charming and said something like "hi Mommmy" right off the bat. He was just a great boy and I was sad when he grew up. The 2 of them were in my fave build in Sims 2. It was created by a French woman and it was entitled Mer (which means Sea/Ocean). It was an exquisite build with water on 3 sides. At some point, I had to reinstall and it was no longer on the exchange, I am not versed at saving, I get very confused with everything you need to know. I probably only know a small fraction of what I should know to play the Sims games. That's why I come to the forum at times. omg, learning how to use the forum was total bafflement at the beginning, hahahah. Yes I AM a bit stunned, shhh.

Ah, so you are new to the forums? Welcome to the forums!
    Have a fishy stick!
    Fishystick.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:
    colton147 wrote:
    SloanyBear wrote:

Ah, so you are new to the forums? Welcome to the forums!
    Have a fishy stick!
    Fishystick.jpg

Well I learned about forums in 2006 but it's a slow learning curve for me. LOL.
    And I'll pass on the fish stick, it seems a bit fishy. (PUN ALERT!!) But thanks for thinking of me :D
  • Options
    megkdrscllmegkdrscll Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Do the story lines of myself and the sims around town really develop this much? Or is this something you need a mod for? I've only been playing a few days but man, there are some interesting stories here. I recognize some of the character names...but nothing like this has happened so far.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    A amazing bump.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Bump
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    edited June 2013
    I like my town to be just so.
    And whenever I make a new family (which is quite alot as I get bored) I always start with a me sim.
    I never seem to really connect with my sims and love them enough to carry on with their lives once my me sim has died.
    So I guess I can't live without my me sim :mrgreen:
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    edited June 2013
    simlish1 wrote:
    I like my town to be just so.
    And whenever I make a new family (which is quite alot as I get bored) I always start with a me sim.
    I never seem to really connect with my sims and love them enough to carry on with their lives once my me sim has died.
    So I guess I can't live without my me sim :mrgreen:

How can you make a sim dedicated to yourself? It drives me up a wall lol
  • Options
    LilySanchezLilySanchez Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Lily Sanchez. :)

She's the first Sim I ever made in The Sims 3 and I pull her out of the bin, tweak her and drop her in every World (or save) I have.

I always add Late Night bars to every town I am in and install a dance club
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Lily Sanchez. :)

She's the first Sim I ever made in The Sims 3 and I pull her out of the bin, tweak her and drop her in every World (or save) I have.

I always add Late Night bars to every town I am in and install a dance club

A sim dedicated to yourself? :o

(((gets driven up a wall)))