Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think?

Since EA has come out with the world bundle for Monte Vista and Hidden Springs, what do you think the chances are of EA releasing Lucky Palms and Sunlit Tides in a world bundle?

That's a bundle I would definitely buy!!

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2013
    Cwayvaa wrote:
    Since EA has come out with the world bundle for Monte Vista and Hidden Springs, what do you think the chances are of EA releasing Lucky Palms and Sunlit Tides in a world bundle?

That's a bundle I would definitely buy!!
    In a AS/LL bundle world pck or LP/ST bundle pck is the next to be released is 50/50. :D
  • amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited May 2013
    I may be wrong, but I believe if a world was sold for simpoints, it cannot be sold in stores. So that would mean no bundles for any of those worlds, is my guess. But they do go on sale in the store. :)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2013
    amjoie wrote:
    I may be wrong, but I believe if a world was sold for simpoints, it cannot be sold in stores. So that would mean no bundles for any of those worlds, is my guess. But they do go on sale in the store. :)
    If the federal government has changed the law in regards to the topic. Then there maybe a loop hole in the new law that would allow such things that weren't originally sold for cash, to be sold for cash. :D
  • CwayvaaCwayvaa Posts: 52 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Dayum :? I didn't know that </3

They are the only 2 store worlds I really want. *sigh* maybe in a few months they will go on sale in the store.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    OP I would say yes after Island Paradise. That will help Sunlit Tides sell even more because people will want a second beach world for IP.