The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

May 23rd Live Chat- Nothing About Sims 4?

So, according to simsvip, this is all we get? Sounds like we aren't going to find out anything about the Sims4, only the names of the people working on it.......:( I don't get it.

[/b]Our next The Sims Live Broadcast will be held on May 23rd at 10:00 AM PDT/1:00 PM EDT.

Tune in to check out an in-depth gameplay demo of The Sims 3 Dragon Valley – the newest world from The Sims 3 Store, as well meet members from The Sims 4 team!

We hope you can watch and Tweet with us during the show using the ******* #TheSimsLB.

Comments

• Options
    Taranatar9Taranatar9 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited May 2013
    Not likely to get much until E3.
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe they will share some of Sims 4 like a picture or something, who knows :) Also, E3 starts on 11th to 13th, the second date that was mentioned from twitter, is June 18th. That is 5 days after E3 ends. So, maybe they will announce Time Travel expansion because it is coming out this fall, right? Or, they might share some of Sims 4 at E3, who knows again. :)
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited May 2013
    Maybe they'll just show us 3 pairs of shoes and say something cryptic like "the souls of their soles". :lol:
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited May 2013
    Why should we get anything about Sims 4 yet? It's way too early. I would think they'd be focusing on Island Paradise which is coming out next month.

But, of course, they're also busy trying to get us worked up over Sims 4 so that we'll rush right out and buy the game come Release Day.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2013
    A_Mom wrote:
    Maybe they'll just show us 3 pairs of shoes and say something cryptic like "the souls of their soles". :lol:

Improved routing! o_o lol
  • Options
    DblondePimpettDblondePimpett Posts: 494 Member
    edited May 2013
    Jarsie9 wrote:
    Why should we get anything about Sims 4 yet? It's way too early. I would think they'd be focusing on Island Paradise which is coming out next month.

But, of course, they're also busy trying to get us worked up over Sims 4 so that we'll rush right out and buy the game come Release Day.

I agree. While I am eager to learn more about TS4, I think it would be cruel to TS3 to take away from the Island Paradise release and the rest of the EP's by detouring the spotlight to TS4.

I'm eager to know more about it, but I feel like if they said learn about island Paradise and then follow up with learning more about TS4 I'll watch it for the sole purpose of learning more about TS4 and miss all the cool stuff for Island Paradise.
  • Options
    Simmer999Simmer999 Posts: 863 Member
    edited May 2013
    A_Mom wrote:

OHMYGOSH I JUST DIED!!!!!!!!

As for not hearing much more about Sims 4 on the next broadcast, I'm not surprised. On that day, May 24th, Dragon Valley will be A WEEK FROM RELEASE and we know next to nothing about it besides "There are dragons!" Their next task is finalizing IP, then announcing stuff about the SP, then Time Travel, THEN Sims 4.
    as well meet members from The Sims 4 team!

No one said that the team isn't going to tease a picture, idea, or SOMETHING about Sims 4.

Honestly though, it's too early to expect more, and too early for them to actually have announced it.
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited May 2013
    So, according to simsvip, this is all we get? Sounds like we aren't going to find out anything about the Sims4, only the names of the people working on it.......:( I don't get it.

[/b]Our next The Sims Live Broadcast will be held on May 23rd at 10:00 AM PDT/1:00 PM EDT.

Tune in to check out an in-depth gameplay demo of The Sims 3 Dragon Valley – the newest world from The Sims 3 Store, as well meet members from The Sims 4 team!

We hope you can watch and Tweet with us during the show using the ******* #TheSimsLB.

I was thinking the same thing but maybe there's hope that they'll share something lol
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    edited May 2013
    A_Mom wrote:

OMG that is so funny but true and they might even give us some more of that fake text because it's a "hidden" message lol.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited May 2013
    Jarsie9 wrote:

To be honest, it'll be out in less than a year. It would be nice to have more than eyes - showing the entire Sim on that date seems reasonable to me.
  • Options
    LilySanchezLilySanchez Posts: 65 New Member
    edited May 2013

Well considering the super secret message was the Gurus names I am not surprised. Apparently it's a really, really big deal who the gurus are for The Sims 4. :roll:
    Maybe they'll just show us 3 pairs of shoes and say something cryptic like "the souls of their soles".

If they did that there would be 20 threads 12 pages long speculating about what that means. :wink: